Trashed and Scattered

I'm A Big Kid Now

“Okay I’m ready to go.” I yelled. Raab ran over to me and hugged me.

“I love you too Raab.” I laughed a little bit. He let go of me and I wrapped my arm around his waist and we walked into the kitchen where everyone but MCR, David, Mary, Ape and Phil were. Michelle ran up to me.

“Mommy and daddy said to take me but they don’t want to go but they said hi.” She grinned.

“Okay then. I guess we’re going to have fun without them.” I said smiling. I picked her up.

“After we eat and shop I want to take you somewhere.” Bam said.

“Okay then.” I started walking to the car. Raab ran up next to me, grinning widely.

“What?” I asked. He shook his head. “Okay then.” I continued walking. I saw Dico behind me. “Dico!”

“Magen!” Dico ran full speed towards me and knocked me down. I groaned.

“What was that for? I never did anything to you! All I ever did was love you and care for you.” I said getting sappy at the end. He started laughing. I got up and helped him up when I was run into and knocked over again. I looked and saw Dunn.

“What the hell?” I asked getting up and wiping my butt off. Bam was laughing. I rolled my eyes. “Did Bam push you?” Dunn nodded. “Well Dunn if he pushes you then you do this.” I walked over to Bam and pushed him down. “Simple.” I walked out the door. Dunn was laughing.

“Finally someone who will kick Bam’s ass!” Dunn yelled and no more then 3 seconds later that he said that he was running full speed away from Bam. I started laughing. I walked over to the hummer when I heard Nicole scream.

“Bitch those are my converse!” Then all I saw was the ground getting closer to my face..or the other way around. Nicole tried to take the high top converse off but had no luck, I was laughing the whole time.

“Nicole I don’t think your going to get very far.” Kayla said pulling Nicole up. Ashley helped me up.

“I’ve let you borrow my stuff before calm down. Besides I have Ashley’s Bon Jovi shirt and stole some hairspray, eyeliner and mascara from you. So calm down! Learn to share!” I said. Nicole fake glared at me. “Besides dumb ass your wearing my shirt.” She looked down at my shirt that had a picture of drums and said “Save a drum. Bang a Drummer”. “Ya that’s what I thought.” I grinned and got into the passenger seat of the hummer. Bam finally got in the drivers seat, Nicole, Kayla, Ashley, Dico, Ville, Johnny, Steve-O, and Raab were in the back with Michelle on Ashley’s lap and Dunn and Novak were in the very back. Bam started the car. I wanted to listen to music so I looked at his cd case. One cd said “Do NOT touch or I will beat the shit out of you...private.” I grinned.

“Bam I’m going to put a cd in okay?” Bam looked over at me and smiled.

“Okay.” I grinned and pulled the cd out. I put it in the cd player and turned on the camera that was set up on the dashboard and grabbed it, focused it on Bam and hit play.

“The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on the bus go round and round. All through the day.” Blasted through the speakers. Everyone stopped what they were doing, Michelle singing along to the song, me laughing my ass of in the passenger seat and Bam going a deep, deep, deep red shade of embarrassment. Bam took the cd out and threw it on the floor.

“What the hell was that?” Dico asked. I couldn’t stop laughing.

“B-B-Bams “p-p-p-private CD!” I yelled using quotations with my fingers on the private part.

“The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish, swish, swish, swish.” Michelle sang. I finally calmed down to just a chuckle.

“Okay so what was that all about? Seriously. I need to know if my boyfriend is going gay on me like really. I don’t care if your gay but I need to know these things.” I said seriously. Bam looked at me and rolled his eyes.

“They aren’t mine. It’s Jess’s for his little girl, he wrote the private thing as a joke and it’s here for whenever he visits with his daughter.” Bam said. “And no I’m not going gay.” I giggled.

“I just thought of an awesome idea for Viva La Bam.” I said after thinking for a minute. Bam looked at me.

“What is it?”

“Well you know how you have a huge driveway?” He nodded. “What if we make that into a snake run driveway. Then we could skate all the time.” I said.

“Dude seriously this chick is fucking amazing!” Dunn yelled.

“No I’m not, I just have a brain..unlike you guy’s.” I said. They all shouted at me. “I’m kidding calm down. Jeez. Over reactive bastards.” I grabbed a different cd and put it in. The 69 Eyes blasted through the hummer. I started singing along. We got to some diner in West Chester and Bam parked the hummer, we all got out. I hopped on Bam’s back and we all started walking in.

“Table for many please.” I said once we got to the counter. The lady rolled her eyes and showed us to a huge booth thing and everyone sat down. I hopped off Bam’s back and sat down next to him. I looked through my menu. I picked bacon, hashbrowns, and a waffle with strawberries and whip cream on top.

“So.” Ashley said. She leaned in on the table since she was sitting across from me. I grinned.

“Have you done the nasty with Steve-O yet?” I asked. She started blushing profusely.

“Oh my god you did!” I squealed. Johnny looked over at us and laughed. I noticed Some dude with a camera. I nudged Bam. He looked over at me laughing at what someone said.

“Do they follow you everywhere?” I asked. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

“Yes.” I rolled my eyes and flipped off the camera. The camera man gasped.

“Don’t make me throw my water at you!” I said snapping my fingers. Everyone looked at me.

“What?”

“Your a tard.” Nicole said.

“So are you! I need to pee.” I stood up.

“Me too.” Ashley said getting up.

“Me three.” Nicole stood up.

“Me 4.” Kayla said.

“Me 5.” Michelle said. I started laughing. Ville lifted her up from her spot and handed her to me.

“Thankyou Ville.”

“Your welcome darling.” Ville smiled. I lifted Michelle up onto my neck and we walked to the girls room.

“Do you need help Michelle?” I asked. She shook her head.

“I’m a big girl now.” I grinned.

“Okay here I’m going to go with you in case you need help okay?” She nodded. We walked into a stall and I helped her go to the bathroom. I didn’t really need to go I just wanted to talk to the girls for a few minutes. I walked her over to wash her hands and lifted her up so she could reach the sink.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay Ashley we will PROBABLY talk about you and Steve-O doing the NASTY!!! SO beware! I'm sorry it hasn't come sooner, lmao. So I'm going to be talking about your sex life with you in the next chapter!!! XD

WOW that was interesting......