Trashed and Scattered

Oh No

“So you’ve all done the nasty with your man huh?” I asked, a smirk playing at my lips. They all blushed.

“It’s okay I’m not going to make fun of you. I’m glad..you..did. Okay that sounded weird.” I laughed.

“I had some fun Steve-O action.” Ashley said grinning.

“You’ve been wanting that forever!” I said.

“Okay so there’s been Steve-O and Ashley action. Kayla and Ville action which we all happened to walk into.” I shivered at the thought, “And then Nicole and Johnny action. That is very interesting.” I said.

“So when is there going to be Bam and Magen action?” Kayla asked me.

“Honestly I don’t know. Like I think I love him...but I don’t know if I can fully trust him yet.” I said truthfully.

“Awe! Your in a dilemma!” Nicole said. I gasped.

“Nicole said a smart word! Holy shit Johnny sex has made you smarter!” I yelled. Michelle ran out of the bathroom giggling. Since the table wasn’t that far from the bathroom I just let her go. Nicole blushed and smacked my arm.

“Wow Magen that was wonderful information.” Ashley said laughing.

“Damn...sex has changed all ya’ll.” I said.

“Okay no sex has changed you.” Ashley said laughing.

“Not really. She’s still the dork we love.” Kayla said. We had a big group hug and walked out.
As we walked towards the table we saw everyone laughing at us.

“What the hell?” I asked quietly.

“I don’t know.” Ashley whispered.

“Magen yelled “Nicole said a smart word! Holy shit Johnny sex has made you smarter!” Dunn said laughing. Nicole was as red as a freaking tomato!

“Well she never said smart words before her and Johnny started having kinky sex!” I yelled. A couple old people and waitresses glared at me.

“Sex! Sex! Sex!” I yelled looking at them.

“Excuse me miss but you are going to have to leave. You are disrupting costumers meals.” Some chick said to me.

“I would be happy too! Your service was shit anyways.” I said and started walking out. I took a few steps back and threw down the gum ball machine and the rack with papers on it. Papers and gum balls flew everywhere. I started to run out and heard screaming from inside. I ran towards bushes and dove in, peeking through two bushes. I started laughing as a saw the fat ass waitress wobbling outside to see if she could catch me. She walked back inside grumbling things to herself. I did some of my spy moves and jumped into the hummer. I hid in the very back. I saw the losers walking back towards the hummer laughing. They looked around, I grabbed my cell phone and called Bam.

“Hey just get in the hummer I’m over by Starbucks.” I lied.

“Okay, we’ll be there soon.” I heard Dico ask if it was me on the phone.

“Ya it’s Magen.” Bam said. “Here Magen your on speaker.” Bam said.

“Holy shit! You totally pissed that fat ass off!” Dico yelled. I laughed.

“Hey just come over to Starbucks my phone’s going to die.” I said.

“Alright love you.” Bam said. My heart skipped a beat. What do I say to that? I hung up quickly. I’ll just tell him my phone died right after he said alright. Ya there we go. I peeked through the seats and saw Bam looking at his phone in confusion. Then they all started getting in. I flattened myself down.

“Holy shit dude did that waitress really think she was going to catch her?” Steve-O said.

“I know right!?” Johnny started laughing.

“Even if the waitress wasn’t fat she still never would have caught Magen I mean she fucking darted out of there!” Dunn said.

“I hope that was caught on tape.” Bam said.

“It was don’t worry.” Johnny said. They kept on making jokes about that and Bam started the car and drove off towards Starbucks. I grinned and counted to 3 in my head.

“Boo!” I screamed. Bam swerved the hummer while Dico and Steve-O screamed like chicks. The girls all screamed and Michelle was laughing. Bam pulled over.

“Holy shit! I thought I was going to die!” Dico yelled. I started laughing.

“You should have seen your faces.” I said. I saw a camera on the dashboard. Fuck yea it was on tape!!

“Never do that again or I’m kicking your ass!” Nicole yelled.

“I can’t promise you that.” I said.

“Well it’s time for coffee. And I think I need to go to the bathroom before I pee my pants.” I said starting to do a dance.

“Well fucking go!” Nicole yelled. I ran towards the bathroom, full sprint. Fuck someone’s in there. I started dancing by the door and crossing my legs. Everyone came in and saw me and started laughing.

“I’m going to cry.” I said. “I fucking need to pee so bad. Scaring you guy’s and laughing with a full blatter and not knowing it sucks Michael Jackson balls.” I said. Some fat guy came out. Holy shit it smelled like shit! I gagged.

“I’m not fucking going in there.” I yelled running out. Across the street was some little market. I ran across the street, almost getting killed by a car, and ran into the market. I ran into the bathroom but it also smelled like crap and I think there was crap everywhere. I groaned and ran out. I’m gonna piss myself! I then saw another store so I wobbled over there and into the bathroom. It was clean! I finally relieved myself and washed my hands. I let out a happy sigh as I walked back into the Starbucks where everyone was watching out the window. I rolled my eyes as I walked in and they were laughing.

“Okay let’s get some coffee you fuckers.” I said. I ordered myself a hot Carmel mochiato and sat down. I waited for everyone else. Bam walked over to me, a serious look on his face.

“We need to talk.” Oh no.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright WARNING! There shall be STEVE-O AND ASHLEY SEX SOMETIME IN THE NEXT COUPLE CHAPTERS!! IN HER POV SO IT'S GONNA BE NAUGHTY!! HAHA BUT DON'T WORRY I'LL WARN YOU. IT IS ALSO AWKWARD FOR ME TO WRITE ABOUT MY BEST FRIEND HAVING SEXY SO DON'T WORRY IF YOU FEEL AWKWARD YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ IT....ASHLEY'S PROBABLY GONNA READ IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!! XD