Trashed and Scattered

I Love You

“Alright.” I got up, setting my coffee down. We walked outside, over to some chairs. I shivered as a cold breeze blew past me. We sat in silence for a minute.

“So what did you want to talk to me about?” I asked, a little afraid of his answer. He didn’t look at me for a minute, that’s when I got really worried.

“When I said “Alright I love you.” why did you hang up?” Bam asked looking at me.

“I’m sorry. I don’t know.” I admitted looking down and playing with my hands. We sat in silence for a few more minutes.

“Do you hate me?” I asked not looking up.

“I don’t hate you. I’m just confused.”

“About what?”

“About us.”

“Well if you don’t want to be my boyfriend I completely understand. I could just go back to California really it’s not a problem.” I said.

“No. It’s not that, I don’t want you to leave. Yes I love you but if your not sure if you love me that’s okay, I’ll wait.” Bam said sitting forward, centimeters from my face.

“I do love you, I just wasn’t sure if I could say it.” He grinned. I closed the space in between us and pressed my lips softly to his. He kissed back. My eyes fluttered closed. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt him nibbling on my upper lip, asking for entrance. I smirked into the kiss but let him none the less. Our tounges fought for dominance but he won, his tounge swarming, exploring every inch of my mouth. I was lost in the moment until we heard someone clearing their throats. I pulled away, my arms still around his neck, and looked behind me. There was the whole group, watching us. Johnny had the camera, video taping us. Michelle was on Dunn’s shoulders.

“We’re going to be late.” Raab said.

“Late for what?” I asked. Bam smirked.

“You’ll see.”

“Is this another present? Or am I not the only one who doesn’t know what’s going on?” I asked.

“I don’t know what’s going on.” Ashley said.

“Us either.” Kayla said pointing to her and Nicole.

“I do!” Michelle yelled. I looked up at her.

“Will you tell me?” She shook her head laughing.

“No fair.” I yelled, laughing. Michelle started giggling.

“Come on.” Bam stood up which brought me up with him since my arms were around his neck.

“Damn your strong.” He just grinned. I unwrapped my arms from around his neck and laced our hands together. We walked towards the hummer. I got in the passenger seat. Everyone piled in and we were off! To somewhere! That I do not know!

“So are there any plans for Viva La Bam?” I asked.

“Not really. It just comes to us and if it’s stupid then Bam abuses us.” Dico said. I laughed.

“If he abuses you I’ll abuse him....sexually.” I started laughing.

“I’m okay with that.” Bam said grinning. I smacked him upside the head.

“Shut up.” I rolled my eyes. Bam’s phone rang.

“Hello.” There was a pause as the other person talked to him. I started talking to everyone behind me.

“So where are we going?” I asked Raab. He grinned.

“I can’t tell you.” I gave him puppy dog eyes.

“Sorry Magster. Nope.”

“Pssh fine Raabit I don’t love you anymore! Johnny do you know?” I asked. He nodded, smirking.

“Will you tell me?” I asked. He shook his head.

“Damn! No one loves me anymore!” I yelled throwing my hands up. Bam shut his phone, he looked a little pissed.

“What’s wrong?” He didn’t answer. I put my hand on his arm.

“I have to go on tour for element.”

“Well that’s a good thing! Right?” He didn’t answer. I just sat back down and left him alone. We were driving towards an airport. It took about 10 minutes to get there and find a parking space. We all got out and walked to the entrance. We all sat down on chairs.

“Damn! Their flight is delayed 2 hours.” Raab yelled.

“Well let’s just goof off and wait.” Dico suggested. Raab grinned and they ran off. I rolled my eyes and sat next to Bam who was a few chairs away from everyone.

“Will you tell me what’s wrong? You went from really happy to pissed off. Are you mad at me?”

“No! I’m so not mad at you.” He said quickly turning to me. I put my hands on his cheeks.

“Then tell me.” He sighed.

“They called, told me I’m going on tour with them.”

“But isn’t that a good thing?” I asked.

“Well yes..but I’m going to be gone for a month.” He grabbed my hands and held them in his lap. I smiled.

“That’s alright.”

“But I’m going to be away from you.” He looked up at me.

“Really Bam. It’s alright.” I said. “Besides if you want you could call me anytime you want.”

“That’s not the same as being next to you though.” He was so sweet. I didn’t know he felt this deeply about me. I hugged him.

“I love you.” I whispered into his ear.

“I love you too. More then you could ever imagine.” He hugged me a little tighter. We sat there for a few minutes, just like that. I felt to safe, I felt protected in his arms. It felt like nothing bad could ever happen or ever did happen. I felt like I finally belonged.

“Kodak moment!” Dunn yelled and there was a flash. I looked over and glared at him. I jumped up and chased him. He didn’t get very far before I tackled him and started tickling him.

“I surrender!” Dunn yelled laughing.

“Say Magen is the hottest person on earth.” Right after I said that I heard screaming girls.

“Oh shit!” Bam yelled. I stood up and helped Dunn up as about 4 girls swarmed around Bam, Steve-O, Ville, and Johnny.. Some chick was flipping her hair around and flirting with Bam. Jealously flew through me. Nicole, Ashley, and Kayla looked pissed as well. I walked over to them. I had a plan.
♠ ♠ ♠
LMAO the next chapter iskind of funny...well what I have written is!! haha