Trashed and Scattered

And It All Went Black..

“Let’s piss these bitches off.” I said. They all grinned.

“Okay.” They all said at the same time.

“Like oh my god!” I said really loudly. “I’m a fucking slut! I’m going to go up to Bam and flirt with him like a whore!” I walked over to Bam.

“Like oh my god it’s Bam!” I screeched. Everyone looked at me weird.

“Okay you little whore bitches! Back off the men! They don’t want any whore’s like you!” I yelled.

“Who the hell do you think you are?” Some girl said. I rolled my eyes.

“I’m Bam’s girlfriend. Oh and that girl right there. That’s Ashley she’s dating Steve-O oh and that girl with the long black hair, yea that’s Nicole she’s dating Johnny Knoxville. Oh and that girl right there that’s Kayla, she’s dating Ville. And all the other they don’t want you they just can’t be mean because you girls are fans. So like go away!” I yelled.

“We don’t have to listen to you.”

“Um yes you do otherwise we’ll kick your asses. We don’t care if we go to jail pssh bitch we’ve been in jail so many times it’s like a fucking hotel.” Nicole said slinging her arm over my shoulder. Ashley and Kayla walked over.

“So are you going to leave or do we have to kick some ass?” Kayla asked. I started cracking my knuckles. They all looked scared but didn’t move.

“Boo!” Ashley jumped foward and they started screaming and ran away. I rolled my eyes.

“Oh my god!” Nicole yelled.

“That was fun.” I said grinning.

“You. Girls. Are. Crazy!” Ville said laughing.

“Hmm jealous are we?” Steve-O asked putting his forehead against Ashley’s. I made a gagging sound. Bam laughed and walked over to me.

“You know I can’t have you scaring away all my fans.” Bam said wrapping his arms around my waist.

“I can’t?

“No you can’t. Cause you see babe, if I don’t have fans, I’m not a star and if I’m not a star I probably wouldn’t survive.”

“Well you see if a slut is flirting with my man you see I can’t have that. Next time I’ll just kiss you in front of them instead because I don’t think I could survive if you were dead.” I kissed his lips softly.

“Bam!” I heard someone yell in excitement. I turned and looked.

“Jess!” Bam yelled and ran up to his brother. They did the man hug thing.

“Fucker! What took so long?”

“Our flight was delayed.” Jess said grinning. They both walked towards me.

“Jess this is Magen, Magen this is Jess.” Bam said.

“So this is the beautiful girl you were talking about. The one who can sing and you hated each other for a while. Right?” He asked. I blushed.

“Yes.” He hugged me

“Nice to meet you, Bam’s talked about you so much!” Jess said.

“Well I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.” I said smiling.

“It was all good things, don’t worry. I wouldn’t lie for him.” I laughed.

“Hey!” Bam yelled.

“Well Jess this is Ashley, Kayla, and Nicole.”

“Hello, nice to meet you.” They all hugged.

“So..someday your going to be my sister-in-law?” Jess asked. Bam hit him upside the head. I rolled my eyes. We started walking to the entrance. I started humming a tune I had in my head. I tripped and almost fell. Everyone started laughing at me.

“You tripped on air!” Raab yelled. I rolled my eyes but laughed.

“I told you I do that.” I continued humming the tune in my head.

“Hey girls come here for a second.” They all walked towards me.

“Okay I have a tune stuck in my head and I think we could use it in a song.” I said.

“Well what is it?” Ashley asked. I hummed it to them.

“Yea we could make a song with that. Then add some beats and figure out enough parts for the guitars and bass and we have the melody.” Kayla said.

“Awesome. Hey anybody have a pen and notebook?” I asked. Everyone shook their heads. “Damn.”

“Why?” Bam asked.

“Well I came up with a tune for a song and I’ve got an idea for the words.”

“Well let’s get on home so you can write it.” Ville said. I grinned. We all got in the hummer, I was the only one in the very back, without a seatbelt. I was worried that at any second he would get a boner. Bam started speeding and went through 2 red lights.

“Bam slow down! I don’t want to die.” I warned. I like going fast and stuff but he was like going 65 in a 30 mile zone and we already almost got hit. Bam either ignored me or didn’t hear me but he sped up. We were going through a red light. I looked right out of the passenger side window and saw a semi coming straight at me, no one else, just the back end of the hummer.

“Bam!” I screamed and then everything went black.