Trashed and Scattered

Wating Room

Bam’s POV

We were speeding through a red light when I heard Magen scream my name and then the back end of the hummer was hit. We spun out of control. Another car ran into the back. The air bag came up for me and Jess so we didn’t get too hurt.

“Is everyone okay?” I asked. I heard everyone say yes. Michelle was fine, Johnny had covered her so she wouldn’t get hurt. I did not hear Magen’s voice though. I looked back.

“Magen!” She was in the back all bloody. “Magen! No! Stay with me!” I yelled I climbed over the seats towards Magen’s limp body. “Call 911! Someone please!” I yelled. I heard sirens coming closer.

“Bam.” She whispered.

“Yes? What?”

“I-I love you..with all of my heart. I want you to know that.”

“Stay with me please!” A few tears fell.

“If I don’t make it don’t do anything stupid. Please I couldn’t take that if you did.”

“Your not going anywhere I promise you that.”

“Tell everyone I love them. Ape Phil even Vito. Kiss me.” I leaned in and kissed her. Her eyes closed.

“Magen no!” I yelled. Some guy was axing through the back door. She’s not going to make. Please god help her. Firefighters got the back open.

“Help! She..I think she’s dying!” I said. They took her from me. My hands and clothes were covered in her blood. They put her on a stretcher and put her in the ambulance.

“Sir we need to check you.” Some lady said.

“No I need to go with her.”

“I’m sorry sir but we need to check you.”

“God damn it! She might die I need to be with her.”

“I’m sorry you can’t.” I pushed past her and tried jumped into the ambulance. They closed the doors and started speeding towards the hospital. I didn’t get on in time. Fuck! I started running towards the hospital. I wouldn’t stop I had to get there! I pushed myself faster. Only 2 more miles to go. My legs burned and my lungs ached. My heart felt shattered. Keep on going. 1 more mile. Magen stay with me! Don’t you dare leave! Breathless I ran into the emergency room. Ape, Phil, Don Vito, MCR, David, Mary, Evil Jarred, Jimmy Pop, the band HIM minus Ville, Glomb, Jeff, Wee Man, Chris, Novak, Dave, and Ehren where there. I ran up to the counter.

“Where’s Magen?” I asked breathless.

“She’s in surgery I’m sorry you can’t be in there.”

“What room is she in?”

“I’m sorry I can not tell you that.”

“God damn it tell me!” I slapped my hand over

“Bam come on.” Jeff said pulling me towards the seats. I shook him off me. What if she dies? It’s all going to be my fault. I started pacing. I was thinking the worst. How could I not? She is probably going to die and it’s going to be all my fault.

“God damn it Bam fucking stop!” Ashley yelled. I jumped. Everyone that was in the car was there watching me. The girls were close to tears. Hell everyone was.

“We’re all scared Bam just please stop.” Ashley said, her voice breaking.

“I don’t know if I can. I don’t want to lose her. I love her.”

“We all love her Bam. It’s not just you. Everyone in this room cares about her and if anything happened to her we would all be devastated but please stop.” Nicole said hugging Johnny. She was right. I sat down on the ground, criss cross, and held my head in my hands. I felt tiny arms wrap around my arm. I looked up and saw Michelle. A small smile crept up on my face. I hugged her back. I doctor walked in.

“Magen’s family.” He said. Everyone stood up. I lifted Michelle and held her on my hip.

“Yes.”

“All of you?” The doctor asked.

“Yes now how is she?” I demanded.

“Well she has severe bleeding which we luckily stopped in time. She has 4 broken ribs, a minor concussion, her right leg is broken in 3 different areas, and her right arm is broken at the wrist, elbow, and close to the shoulder. A few cuts and bruises. She was lucky though. If she hadn’t turned to her right side she could have died. Or easily been permanitily paralyzed. Right now she is in a drug educed coma. She will be like that for the rest of the night. She also shouldn’t have any major scars. Tomorrow we will have to wake her up to ask her some questions and make sure there is no memory loss. She will have to stay in the hospital for about 2 weeks before she can go home. When she has to go home she will have to stay in bed rest for a while. We won’t know for sure until we see how fast her body heals.”

“So she’s going to live?” Dico asked. The doctor smiled.

“Yes sire.” Happy tears fell from my eyes and a grin plastered on my face. It felt like all the tension in the room was never there.

“She’s gong to live dude!” Chris yelled. My face fell.

“What if she doesn’t remember us?” I asked. Everyone quieted down.

“Don’t worry sir I highly doubt that. She was actually a very lucky girl.”

“Do you think I could see her? Maybe..sleep in her room? Please?” I asked.

“Pwease?” Michelle gave him puppy dog eyes. The doctor hesitated but gave in.

“Only one person tonight though.” He said.

“Here Bam I’ll take her and you go. We’ll come in the morning to check on you two.” Ape said grabbing Michelle.

“You guy’s sure.”

“Yes.” Everyone said at the same time.

“Call us later please.” Ashley asked. I nodded.

“Of course.” Everyone left, I watched them leave.

“She’s one lucky girl to have so many people to care about her.” The doctor said.

“If only she knew.” I smiled and shook my head. The doctor led me to a room.

“You ready?”

“Of course.” He opened the door. I was shocked to see what I saw.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guy's asked for me to post the next chapter....well I did. But I never said it wasn't going to be another clif hanger.

But don't worry I don't DIE!