Trashed and Scattered

Visiting Time

“I’ll leave you alone. In about an hour a nurse is going to come in to check on her.” He smiled and closed the door. I walked over to a seat right next to her. She was laying there, stitches on her head, she had a cast on her right arm and right leg. She had bruises pretty much everywhere that I could see. God I felt so bad. I just want to talk to her right now. Hold her, kiss her, even smell her. She always had this scent that I love. She isn’t going to wake up until tomorrow. My heart sunk in sadness. I sat there for a while just watching her breath. I soon fell asleep to the beeping of her heart monitor.

Magen’s POV

I woke up this morning in pain. The nurse was telling me about what medicine I’m taking, asking what I’m allergic to, then telling me how long I’ll have to be on bed rest.

“Magen!” Bam yelled in excitement. I grinned.

“Hey Bam.”

“I’ll leave you two alone.” The nurse smiled and left.

“I am so sorry! I never meant for that to happen.”

“It’s okay Bam. I forgive you. Besides I’ll be back to normal before you know it.” I smiled.

“I want to hug you so bad.” He said.

“Well you know..my lips aren’t hurt..” I left the statement hanging. He grinned and walked over. He slowly leaned down and gently pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back a little harder. I nibbled on his bottom lip. He gave me entrance and my tounge swam around in his mouth.

“Ahem.” I heard someone say. I looked and saw everyone walking in. Even 2 camera men.

“I am so glad they gave me a huge room.” I chuckled but groaned in pain.

“How are you feeling?” Ape asked.

“Well to be honest my chest hurts like hell, my head aches, my arm and leg are throbbing, I can’t move or it hurts so I’m pretty much in pain.” I said.

“Except for you lips?” Ashley asked raising an eyebrow at me. I grinned.

“Yes except for my lips. So how is everyone?” I asked.

“Everyone else is perfectly fine.” Nicole said. “Except for you.”

“Well I’ll be fine in a few weeks.” I said. “Hey I was wondering...do any of you know how to motocross? Like with flips and stuff?” I asked. Everyone shook their head..except for the girls and my brother.

“Well when I get better remind me of that okay?”

“Alright?” Bam said confused.

“I want to go home so bad. I hate hospitals.” I said after a moment of silence.

“Well your going to have to stay here for about 2 weeks.” Johnny said. I groaned.

“Well then...I can’t wait for 2 weeks to be over with.” I said.

“Well you know I’m going to call MTV and tell them that we’re going to have to wait to film Viva La Bam.” Bam said.

“No that’s okay just go ahead and do it.” I told him.

“Nope because you see I have this idea for you girls and it wouldn’t be the same without my girlfriend.” Bam said.

“What about your skating tour thing?” I asked.

“Oh shit!” He yelled. I laughed.

“Go ahead just go it’s alright.” I said.

“But then I’m no going to be here with you.” He said.

“Trust me Bam it’s alright. Besides skating pones and you like it. I love it too. So really just go, I’ll be sure to make them give me the channel so I can watch you.” I grinned.

“Won’t you miss me?” He asked. I rolled my eyes.

“Duh you needy bastard!” I said. He laughed.

“Alright but I am postponing the show.”He said.

“Fine.” I rolled my eyes again.

“Awe!” Everyone chorused.

“Shut up.”

“Wait” I said.

“What?” Gerard asked.

“You guy’s have to leave! And I didn’t get my lip ring!” I whined.

“We’re not leaving for a few days. Besides you have more important things to worry about.” Mikey said.

“So! I’m not going to get my lip ring!” I whined.

“Maybe next time.” Frankie said grinning.

“Well when is the next time?” I asked.

“It’s a suprise.” Ray sad.

“You guy’s are jerks.”

“Yes but you still love us.”Bob said.

“Pssh not anymore.”

“Awe!” Frankie said.

“Well fine but you better give me your phone numbers before you ditch me.” I threatened.

“Only if you promise you will get better.” Gerard said pointing at me.

“Fine. It’s a deal.” I held my left hand out and shook his hand.

“Alright people now I need to sleep.” I said as a wave of tiredness washed over me. I yawned then groaned. That hurt like hell!

“Come back in a couple hours.” I said. “But in smaller groups I mean seriously there are like 40 people in this room right now and I’m feeling claustrophobic.” I said.

“Well fine then.” Jimmy Pop said making a funny face.

“I love all of you!” I said then closed my eyes. I heard people talking then I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
See told you I wouldn't DIE!!! Comments make me want to update!!

Hey also check out 2 songs I wrote, they are under poems but they are songs that I wrote by MYself so PLEASe don't steal them!!