Trashed and Scattered

Water Balloons and Two Drunk Bitches

It’s been two weeks that I’ve been in the hospital. The boys of MCR left about 3 days ago-not before I got their numbers though. Also, I found out I’m actually a pretty fast healer so I get to go home today. I’m going to have to stay bed ridden for about another 2 to 3 weeks, maybe a month depending on how well I feel.

Bam walked in. I grinned. I was finally able to hug him without it hurting now.

“I get to go home today.” I said grinning.

“I know. I have to leave in 2 days though.” He said sadly.

“Don’t worry! You’ll be back before either of us know it.” I said hugging him. He hugged me back softly.

“I’ve got the clothes!” Ashley said walking in.

“Thank you...umm.”

“What?”

“Someone is going to have to help me get dressed.”

“I will!” Bam yelled.

“Fine just no touchy touchy.”

“If he touches you in inappropriate ways yell rape.” Ashley said walking out. Bam helped my get my clothes on. Ashley picked out sweat pants, a tanktop, and a hoodie that said “I swear to Beer I didn’t drink God” with a bottle of beer next to it. Bam laughed at it as I put it on.

“Are you done?” Novak asked walking in.

“Hey! What if I was naked?” He grinned.

“Don’t answer that.” I said.

“I asked if you were done.”

“Yes but your supposed to wait for a reply.” He shrugged. Nicole walked in with a wheel chair. I groaned.

“Do I really have to go in that?”

“Yes you do.”

“It’s puke color!”I whined.

“Shut up. Bam help her on.” Nicole said bringing the wheelchair up next to the bed. Bam carefully lifted me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“You know you could just take me to the hummer...or whatever car like this.” I said. Bam laughed.

“I would but the doctors would get mad at me.”

“And since when do you give a shit about the doctors?”

“Since it comes to your health.”

“Awe!” I yelled and started laughing.

“You two are so sappy.” Kayla said walking in.

“Look who’s talking!” She did this thing where it looked like she was cranking her middle finger up.

“Bitch I don’t have to crank mine! Mines automatic!” I yelled and flipped her off. She gasped but started laughing. Nicole high fived my good hand.

“That was funny. Now Bam put her down so we can hurry up and get home.”

“You know that sounded like you have to crank your boner and Magen has two and they’re automatic.” Novak said. I started laughing.

“I’m craving some skittles and monster..and some human food.” I said. Bam sat me down and started to push me out the door and then the exit door.

“Don’t I have to sign out?”

“Ape already did that.” Ashley said.

“Oh okay. So how are we getting home?”

“Bam got another hummer.”

“Awesome.” I said smiling. Bam wheeled me out to the hummer, a doctor behind us to take the wheelchair back, and helped me into the passenger seat. I did a little dance in my seat, happy to finally get home. Everyone got in, which was only Ashley, Nicole, Bam, Raab, Dico, Kayla, and Ape and Phil who were in the PT Loser.

“You know that story you all wanted to hear about Nicole and I with the water balloons?” I asked.

“I remember!” Dico yelled.

“Well when we get home I think I’ll show everybody.”

“But you don’t have your laptop.” Kayla said.

“Don’t worry. Remember mibba?”

“Ahh! From the good old days!” Ashley yelled.

“I never deleted mine.”

“Neither did I! I just forgot about it.” Nicole yelled.

“I kept mine.” Kayla said.

“Same here.” Ashley said.

“So I know how to show everybody.” I grinned.

“Awesome...but what’s a mibba?” Raab asked.

“This writing site.” Kayla said.

“Oh.”

“Nicole remember those sex stories?” I asked laughing.

“Yea! That was fucking fun!” She yelled.

“So yes I will show everybody when we get home.” I said. Bam was staring at me.

“And what kind of stories did you write?”

“Oh you know...bands..”

“And you.” Ashley said.

“Shut up.” I yelled laughing.

“Alright change of subject.” Dico said.

“Thank you.”

“Was it dirty?”

“Dico!” I yelled. Everyone started laughing. We continued talking randomly and laughing until we finally got home. Bam walked to the passenger side and picked me up bridal style.

“I’m sorry I’m fat.”

“Your not fat.” Bam said.

“I know I just wanted to make sure you didn’t think I was.” I said grinning.

“Well now that you mention it..”

“Bam! You jerk!” I yelled laughing.

“I’m just kidding.” He laughed. I rolled my eyes.

“Okay take me to a laptop and I’ll show everyone the story.” I said grinning. He walked me to a laptop in the house and sat down with me on his lap.

“Oh thank you Bam.” I said shaking my head.

“You know you like sitting on my sexy lap.”

“Don’t be so conceited.”

“It’s just who I am baby.” He said kissing me softly.

“Eww!” Dico yelled.

“Shut up.”

“Whatever! Everyone’s here.” Everyone was Raab, Dico, Rake, Ashley, Kayla, Nicole, Johnny, Steve-O, David, Mary, Glomb, 2 camera men, and Ville.

“Alright just a minute.” I went into Internet Explorer and then to mibba. I signed in.

“Yes!” I yelled. I went to the story and opened it.

“Alright here it is.” I grinned. Everybody crowded around to read it.

“Jeez Nicole you missed.” I laughed as Nicole tried to drop the water balloon on a car. We were on the free way ramp above the other free way dropping things mostly water balloons at cars.

“You aren’t dong any better.” She said taking a gulp of her whiskey. I threw a banana at a car and it hit it.

“Yes!” I yelled

“Dude where did you get the banana?” Nicole asked

“I don’t know. I really don’t.” I said laughing

“It went poof!!’ Nicole said making hand movements.

We were hyper off our asses.

I giggled and took a big drink of my whiskey.

“Nicole!!! We need more Skittles.” I whined

“Well lets go get some.” Nicole said in a whiny voice, copying me.

“Ok one more balloon...with paint!!” I said and we each grabbed a balloon full of paint and threw it...hitting a police car.

“Shit! Grab the and whiskey and run!” Nicole yelled

We grabbed our whiskey bottles and ran to the woods near the freeway ramp. We heard sirens in the background.

“Oh shit!!” I yelled and we ran faster

“Ahh!! I heard Nicole yell

“Bye bitch!! I’m running!!” I yelled I ran for about 3 seconds before I got tackled.

“Damn.” I muttered The police officer walked me to a squad car covered in green and blue paint. I giggled. He put me in with Nicole.

“Bitch try and leave me.” Nicole said trying not to laugh

“You would have done the same thing so shut up.” I said

“Ya your right.”

“Hey mister police officer can you go fast??” I asked in a baby voice.

“No now shut up and sit back.” He said

“Jeez no need to be a jackass.” I muttered

“Haha Johnny Knoxville=Sexy!’ Nicole said

“Pssh heck ya!! Oh but we can’t forget about Bam.” I said

“Oh yes he’s sexy too.” Nicole agreed and we laughed We finally got to the police station and they put us in our own cell.

“That.....was.....fucking awesome!!” Nicole yelled

“Hell ya it was!!” I agreed

We had to wait until Nicole’s uncle Ryan Dunn bail us out.

“You guy’s are dumb asses.” Dunn said to us.

“Hell ya we are.” Me and Nicole said. We high fived each other and ran to the car. That being just one of our many random ass adventures.


“I just realized how bad this writing is.” I said laughing. “I wrote a lot better after a while.”

“Hey guess what?” Dico said.

“What?” I asked.

“When your all better and shit..we’re fucking doing this!”

“Hell to the yea!” I yelled.

“Umm guy’s.” Kayla said.

“What?”

“I think we have a problem.”
♠ ♠ ♠
LOL that story sucks! I could re-write it so much better!! haha
Well you can thank Ashley for this update!!
Also I'm gonna write a Steve-O sex shot for her soon and you havta read it! lol

ALSO! Tomorrows my 14th birthday! So give me some love!! ^^

Plus I have 44 subscribers and maybe only 3-5 comments if I'm lucky! So please comment!!! Even if it's just a 2 worded comment, it would be nice to know if my writing is good or not or if somethings stupid! Please! Thankyou!