Trashed and Scattered

I'll Never Remember Those Drunken Nights

“And what is that?” I asked.

“We need beer.” I started laughing.

“Well fine it’s an easy problem to fix. Kayla you Ville and Dico go get some beer. There problem solved...just get a lot. And get some whiskey too!” I said.

“Okay!” Kayla said laughing.

“I’m going too!” Nicole yelled running after them.

“If I could run I would go with them.” I said.

“I’m sorry!” Bam said. I looked over at him.

“It’s fine!”

“No it’s not.”

“Bam we’ve been arguing about this for over 2 weeks. It. Is. Fine!”

“No it’s not!” He yelled back. I rolled my eyes.

“I’m tired of having this fight!” I yelled. “If I could walk away right now I would walk into the bathroom and slam the fucking door! No better yet I’ll do this!” I climbed carefully off Bam’s lap and started dragging myself across the floor. I heard laughing and then felt myself being lifted up.

“Your such a dumbass.” Johnny said.

“Put me back down! I’m capable of crawling!” I said.

“Nope. Give me her.” Dico said. Johnny handed me to Dico.

“I want to hold her!” Raab yelled. I was passed to Raab.

“Fuck you guy’s on the beach at night! I’m not a fucking doll to get passed from person to person!” I yelled laughing.

“Give her to me.” Bam said. I was handed to Bam. Bam walked me into our room and sat me down on the bed.

“Woo! It’s a comfortable bed!” I yelled bouncing slightly. Bam laughed at me.

“So..”

“So...” Bam copied me.

“I love you.” I said making a kissy face.

“I love you too.” He kissed me softly.

“I stink.” I said.

“Wanna take a bath? With me?” I rolled my eyes.

“I’ll take a bath...but not with you I’m sorry.” He pouted.

“Maybe some other day.” He raised his eyebrow.

“I’ll keep that in mind.” I laughed and he picked me up and walked me to the bathroom. He helped me undress and started the bath for me. Once it was ready and I was in the tub he gave me a kiss and walked out, closing the door. I washed and conditioned my hair in the tub and washed my leg, arm, and body since I couldn’t get my cast wet. I pulled the plug and carefully got out. I dried my body and was able to put my clothes on myself! Without falling! I opened the door and started hopping down the hall. I heard laughing. I heard Nicole! Beer bitches!

I started hopping faster. Yes I’m that desperate for beer!

“Give me some fucking beer!” I yelled. All of a sudden I was lifted up.

“Hi Novak! Take me towards the beer!” I yelled. He laughed and Nicole opened and handed me a drink. I started drinking.

“Fuck yea. Tonight is going to be a hell of a night.”

At the moment; on the floor laughing my ass of next to Nicole. I had started to fall off the couch and Nicole tried to grab me but she came tumbling down next to me.

“Bam bam? Can you help me?” I asked. He shook his head and started laughing.

“I need to take a piss.” He said.

“Not on me!” I yelled. Dico ran into the room, a freaked out look on his face.

“What’s wrong D-D-Dico?” I asked hiccuping.

“I can’t feel my face! Oh the agony!” He screamed. “I”m melting!” My eyes got big.

“Don’t melt Dico! I’ll miss you too much!” I screamed.

“Okay I won’t. But! We need some girls!” He yelled.

“I don’t know any girls.” Nicole said.

“Neither do I.” Kayla stumbled into the room.

“Ashley and Steve-O are having sex. Don’t go in there.” Kayla said.

“Ashley! Steve-O! Are you sexing it up!?” I screamed.

“No Magen. T-they can’t hear you! They are mo-moaning too loud!” Nicole said.

“Ohh right! Well let’s go in there so they can hear us.” I said.

“Good idea.” Nicole said standing up. I tried to crawl up but ended back on the floor. Nicole offered a hand.

“Don’t drop me!”

“I won’t.” It took a whole 5 minutes for Nicole to get me up. I started hopping towards Steve-O and Ashley’s room. Nicole swung the door open and there they were. In all their glory...sexing it up.

“Ahh! I can’t see!” I screamed and covered Nicole’s eyes.

“Wait no..” I brought her hand up and covered my eyes.

“Get the hell out!” Ashley screamed.

“We can not do that!” Nicole said. Her hand fell from my face and she started wobbling back and forth. Then she went down.

“Man down man down!” I screamed and started laughing. I felt myself falling foward.

“Oh shit.” Blackness.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATED BECAUSE OF ASHLEY! NOW GO FUCKING THANK YOU BITCHES!!!!!!!!! haha Seriously you should. I know I have like 3 active readers other then Ashley but Ashley and Nicole are the chicks who REALLY make me want to update.