Trashed and Scattered

Drunk Parties and Dunns Double D's

I groaned. My eyes fluttered open. I was in a bed. The covers were over my body and..I was naked! No I’m just kidding I had clothes on. I looked around and saw a shirtless Bam next to me, sleeping. I groaned and went to stand up and fell to the ground. I groaned in pain. I had thumped my leg and then wrist on the floor.

“Magen? What happened?” I saw Bam peek over at me. “Oh shit.” He jumped up and picked me up. I whined.

“I hurt!” I pouted. Bam laughed.

“Does my pain make you laugh?”

“No..well kind of. Last night everybody got drunk and we recorded it! Did you know your fucking hilarious when your drunk? Well anyways you and Nicole walked in on Steve-O and Ashley having sex and passed out in their room. But anyways we recorded that and it’s going on a special episode. I need to think of a name for it though...” I rolled my eyes. Bam took me into the kitchen where Nicole was sitting with an ice pack on her head.

“Drunk parties and midnight streakers!” I said to Bam.

“That’s a good one.”

“Don’t worry I’ll be screaming random ones out all day. Now put me down and get me something.” He put me down on the stool and I sat my head down. A tear came to my eye as I realized something.

“Aww Bam you have to leave today!” I said sitting straight up. Bam made a face.

“I can stay.”

“Nope! Your going! Skateboarding is something you love and your gonna go do it.” I said in a sing song voice. Bam raised his eyebrow.

“Damn! Now Bam has someone telling him what to do!” Dico said walking in.

“‘Bout damn time too.” Dunn muttered, also, walking in. I started laughing.

“What?” Bam asked.

“Drunk parties and Dunns Double D’s.” Dunn gave me a horrified look.

“Damn Magen and her randomness.” Ashley said walking in.

“Sex!” I screamed. Ashley flipped me off. I giggled. The doorbell rang.

“Mother fucker.” Nicole groaned. Bam walked to the door and I heard a scream and someone run to the kitchen.

“Kai!” Nicole yelled. My head shot up.

“Kai! I haven’t seen you in forever bitch!” I hopped over to her.

“What happened?” She asked laughing.

“Long story. Hug meh bitch!” I hugged her and then Nicole ran full force towards both of us hurting my arm.

“Owwy.” I pouted.

“I’m sorry!” Nicole hugged me. I yawned.

“Bam help me up.” He helped me up. I fell down when a shrieking scream hit my ears.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally updated it!! haha Comments please? I'll try and update more our laptop is working again *big grin*