Trashed and Scattered

Muddy Football

“24 42 I don’t know what I’m saying!! Hike!!” Nicole yelled and passed me the ball.

“Cover me!!” I yelled and ran. Chris dove for me but I dodged it and then I dove and...touchdown!!!!

“Wooo!! Good job!!” Bam did his funny high five. (Where you jump high in the air and bend your knees. If you watch Viva La Bam enough you would know.)

“32 56 whatever! Hike!!” Preston yelled and tossed the ball to Jeff.

Bam dove for him but missed. I ran in front of Jeff and he moved to the left, I moved to the left, then the right then, BAM!! Johnny tackled him.

“Oh ya!!” I high fived him.

“Come on can’t you girls do better then that!?!?” Ashley yelled.

“24 55!! Hike!!” Jeff yelled and tossed the ball to Dico. Dico ran for it but Nicole stuck her foot out and he tripped. I walked up to Nicole and we high fived then low fived while we were walking.

“Come on ladies!!” Kayla yelled.

“28 33!!” Hike!!” Ehren yelled and tossed the ball to Dunn. Dunn ran like a bat outta hell. Out of no where Bam shows up and hits him in the head. I gasped but laughed when Dunn threw the ball at Bam and ran away.

“Come on only 1 more then it’s our turn!!” I yelled.

“11 22!! Hike!” Dunn yelled and threw the ball to Jeff. Once again, Johnny tackled him.

“99 100!! Hike!!” I yelled and threw Ashley the ball. Damn she was running like there was no tomorrow.

“Go Ashley!!” She dodged Dave and Ehren and threw the ball down at the touch down and did a little dance. Kayla joined her.

“Bring it around town!!” I yelled quoting Spongebob Squarepants the bestest sponge in the sea!!

“37 932!! Hike!!” Dave yelled and tossed the ball to Ehren.

Kayla, Nicole, Ashley, and I looked at each other and nodded. We screamed and ran after Ehren. He screamed like a girl and ran away. We fell to the ground laughing.

“I-I think that means w-we won!!” I said inbetween laughs. He was still running.

“You girls need help up?” Johnny asked walking towards us.

We nodded. Bam walked up to us laughing.

“He’s still running.” He helped me up and we walked toward’s Jeff.

“I think that end’s our game.” Bam laughed and nodded.

“So what now Jeff fa fa?” I asked.

“Well Bam is going to Butt Bead’s.” Dico said slinging his arm around my shoulder.

“Butt beads?” Kayla asked walking up to us. Ashley and Nicole not far behind her.

“Ya butt bead’s. We’re going over to the beach since we’re in Cali and there are beaches. We’re going to the beach and he’s gong to fly a kite out of his butt.” Dunn said.

“Have fun with that.” Nicole laughed.

“Well come on let’s go!!” Bam said slinging his arm around my shoulder and leading me toward’s the van. We got in and waited for everyone else.

“So. When will you guy’s be done filming?” I asked.

“A couple day’s.” He said looking out the window.

“Oh.” I was sad. We wouldn’t get to see the guy’s anymore and I really, really liked Bam, plus I think Johnny and Nicole, and Ville and Kayla are getting a special liking to each other. Ashley and Steve-O are already getting freaky if you know what I mean.

“Ya.” He said smiling.

“You got a girlfriend?” I asked putting on my fake smile. I shouldn’t have gotten attached like this.

“No. We broke up not to long ago.” He said sadly.

“Aww I’m sorry Bammo!!” I hugged him. He hugged me back.

“It’s okay.” He smiled.

Everyone got in the van. I fell asleep on Bam’s side with my arm’s wrapped around him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but it's an update. Plus I need to think of more idea's at the moment. Also my little brother is being annoying. Anyway's Everyone's getting freaky except me XD