Trashed and Scattered

Butt Beads, and Bath Time

I woke up to water being poured onto me. I sat up gasping. Bam was standing over me with a bucket of water.

“We’re here.” I glared at him and got out.

“Like your wake up?” Kayla asked.

I flipped her off.

“You two looked cozy.” Nicole said making kissy faces.

I slapped her.

“Yah I like him. So shoot me. Filming is almost done in a few day’s anyway. Then there leaving.” I said sadly.

“Aww that’s not fair!!” Kayla said hugging me.

“Well I bet that you that Ville’s gonna ask you to go on tour with him, Steve-O is gonna ask Ashley too, and Johnny’s gonna ask Nicole. Why do I always pick the people who leave right after I start to like them, a lot.?” I hugged Ashley and rested my head on her shoulder.

“Aww it’s okay. Don’t worry.” Ashley said rubbing my back. We heard a bunch of laughing so we walked over and saw Bam on the ground putting the bead’s up his butt. So far he had 3.

“Got it!!” Bam yelled. The camera zoomed in on his butt. Chris ran over and looked.

“Okay time to fly.” Steve-O yelled and said something into the camera, then they let go of the kite and Bam started screaming and laughing at the same time.

“Nice ass Bam!!” I yelled laughing. He looked at me and glared then screamed. The last bead flew out and Bam yelled and jumped up, his front side was covered though and pulled his boxers up. Steve-O grabbed the beads.

“Is there shit on ‘em?” Bam asked. He nodded and sniffed them.

“Eww!” The girls and I all chorused. Bam and Steve-O high fived and Bam’s pants were still down. I laughed when he tripped over his pants.

“Aww Ashley you know you love it!!” Steve-O said kissing her.

“Get a room!!” I yelled.

“Okay.” Steve-O shrugged and threw Ashley over his shoulder and ran to the van.

“No not the van!!” Chris chased him.

“You just had to say something didn’t you?” Johnny asked laughing and shaking his head. He kissed Nicole.

“I knew it!!” I yelled pointing at them. Nicole blushed.

“So what do we do know?” Kayla asked with her arm wrapped around Ville’s side. I shrugged.

“I kinda want to go home. Ville your invited if you want to come over. Same to you Johnny. Ashley’s gonna want Steve-O over so he can come too.” I said.

“Cool thanks.” Johnny hugged me.

“No problem. Your like family now.” I smiled.

“So love, how are you?” Ville asked.

“I’m fine. Thanks for asking. How about you?” I asked.

“Oh I’m fine.” He smiled at me. I sat down and looked at the water.

“I just realized, we’re still muddy.” Chris said smirking.

“Holy hell when did you get here?” I asked.

“Not the point.” He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I screamed.

“Do you ever wear clothes?” My face was by his ass so I lifted my upper body up.

“Nope.” He laughed and the next thing I know I’m underwater.

I swam to the top, I could barley touch the bottom.

“You’re a Jackass.” I said. He raised his eyebrow.

“No pun intended.” I said.

“Why pick me to go in the water anyways?” I asked. He shrugged.

“You seemed lonely. I can’t have one of my best friends all sad.” He said hugging me.

“Aww thankyou. And since when was I your best friend?” I asked.

“Well Steve-O still is but now you’re my best friend that’s a chick!!” He laughed.

“This water is cold so let’s go get OUT of the water.” I said shivering.

“Okay let’s go!!” He yelled and started running. I chuckled and walked out, still shivering.

“Aww is little Maggie cold?” Ashley asked.

I chuckled, “Nice hair.” Her hair was all messed up. She blushed and fixed it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short update again. Ashley got freaky with Steve-O in the van!!! XD
Comment's make me happy!!!