Trashed and Scattered

***heads and Norbit

“Here’s a towel Magen!!” Chris said handing me a towel.

“Thanks Chris.” I smiled and wrapped myself up in the towel.

“Isn’t the water supposed to be warm?” Ville asked.

“Well it’s October and we’re in Cali so the weather CAN be warm, but the water is fucking freezing.” I said.

“Oh, okay, now I get it.” He grinned.

“I’m ready to go home.” I said to Jeff.

“Okay we just finished filming so we can give you a ride back home.” He smiled.

“Thanks Jeff.” I smiled and walked back to the van and sat down where Bam was before and stared out the window, thinking.

“Hello.” I jumped and turned to see who it was.

“Hey Chris.” I smiled. He sat down beside me.

“Whatcha doing?”

“Thinking.”

“About what?” He asked.

“Is this 20 questions?” I asked. He shook his head.

“I just want my bestie friend to be happy.” He hugged my stomach.

“Hey she’s my bestie friend!!” Nicole yelled getting in with Johnny.

“And mine!!” Kayla and Ashley yelled getting in.

“Aww everyone loves me.” I laughed. Bam got in beside Chris and glared at him. Weird.

Jeff got in the front passenger seat.

“I’m having the van pick everyone up at 9 tomorrow. We’re filming by the lake and building a huge ramp and we’re going to slide down it. It’s hard to explain so you’ll just see tomorrow.” Jeff said and turned around. I started bobbing my head and hummed a We Will Rock You.
Chris started to do the beat on his legs. I looked at him and laughed. We finally got to my house. I got up and walked past Chris, who hit my ass while I was walking past him, and Bam.

“Bye everyone.” I waved and threw the towel at Chris.

“Bye!” Everyone said.

“Cya Bam.” I jumped out of the van and walked toward’s the door and unlocked it. I walked in and went to the kitchen to start some coffee. Then I headed to the shower. Nicole, Kayla, Ashley, Steve-O, Ville, and Johnny walked in.

“I’m heading to the shower but I’m making coffee so when it’s done feel free to have some. But save me some!” I yelled the last part as I headed down the hallway to my room.

“Thanks love.” Ville said.

I hopped in the shower. I was only in there maybe 20 minutes then I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I walked out of my room and put on my bra and underwear, my heartagram pajama pants, a black tanktop that said MCR, and an Avenged Sevenfold hoodie. I walked out of my room and down the hallway and into the kitchen. Most of the coffee was gone. At least they saved me some. I grabbed the creamer and a little bit of sugar and poured myself some and added the creamer and little bit of sugar and stirred it. I was about to take a drink when I hear “Hello.” I jumped and spilled my coffee on my hoodie.

“Damn.” I turned around and saw Bam.

“What the hell?” I asked slipping off my hoodie.

“Nicole invited me to stay the night since you didn’t.” Bam shrugged.

“Well excuse me for not inviting everyone.” I rolled my eyes. He was being a jerk.

“You don’t need to be a bitch.” He said.

“It’s my house!! I’ll be a bitch if I want to.” I walked out of the kitchen, he grabbed my arm.

“Really stop being a bitch.” He said. I glared and tore my arm away from him and walked into the living room where everyone was watching a movie. I sat on a love seat by myself. They were watching Norbit. I’ve seen it to many times.

“Hey I’m going to bed guy’s.” I got up.

“Why?” Kayla asked.

“Just cause. Night.” I laughed at Ville who was sucking his coffee down.

“Is the coffee good?” I asked. He nodded.

“Okay night then.” I started to walk down the hallway.

“Is Bam sleeping in your room?” Ashley asked.

“Hell no. He can sleep on the couch.” I yelled and walked into my room, locking it.

I turned on my stereo, not very loud but loud enough I could hear it and stuff. I put all my My Chem cd’s in and pressed random then play. The first song to come on was The Black Parade. I didn’t really want to go to bed yet so I just laid on my bed. I got bored and decided to get up and wash my face and brush my teeth. I did that then Teenagers came on. It’s a funny song so I sang along to it. I decided to write a song so I turned off my stereo and grabbed my colored pens and my notebook and turned to an empty 2 pages. (Like when you open a spiral notebook in the middle of it, those two pages) The colored pens are for each little part. The opening then the chorus and stuff. Just something I do.
♠ ♠ ♠
New dream, new ideas. Just roll with it. It will get happier!! Eventually!! SO comments are love!!