Breathe in Breathe Out

Until This Day

Once the show started we decided to keep the Electra’s secret service plan going. The Academy Is… was first, They just stood in front of the merch table almost making it impossible for anyone to get merch and when they let someone through they would watch them like a hawk.

It’s easy to say they weren’t big on internet rumors and if it involved one of their friends they would protect them. Everyone seemed like they were having fun except Andy, I felt bad if he didn’t want to be here he shouldn’t have to.

I tapped him on the shoulder “Butcher if you want to go you don’t have to be here.”

“No ok I’ll stay here, just don’t talk to me.” He said then turned around. Then William who probably heard the conversation (he loved eavesdropping) turned towards me with a WTF face.

I wrote down on a paper: ‘I can’t explain right now’ and then William starts talking.

“Ok Tony can you watch our merch for a few minutes me and Electra need to talk.” Tony agreed and William grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom.

“Ok so seriously what the hell? Why has Butcher been upset and why does he not want to talk to you?” I explained everything that happened except that first night with Andy and that one day with Gabe.

“Well I’m not going to judge you for anything but Andy has been pretty broken today ever since you and Gabe announced that you were back together.”

“I just don’t know what to do.” I said giving William a hug then walking out of the room with him and back to the merch booth and took my shift. After City Riots set was over The Academy Is… went to the backstage and City Riots came out.

“So we really have no clue why we have to ‘protect’ you so yeah.” Jason from City Riots said.

“Yeah well its stupid so you don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

“Well were still going to protect you but were going to sit down over here were tired from our set so if anything happens call us over.” I was pretty sure nothing would happen during cobra’s set since it was their fans that wanted to know the information.

I was daydreaming when I heard someone say “Do you have that shirt in a small?”

“Uh what?” I said confused.

“Electra you need to pay attention, you can’t be falling asleep on the job.” Blayne, Cobra’s merch guy said to me.

“Sorry Blayne, my dear I just have a lot going on right now.”

“Yeah I understand and I’m sorry, do you want to talk about it?”

“Um thanks but no thanks this is something I need to figure out on my own.” I said giving him a quick smile.

“Is this guy bothering you?” Gabe said from behind me, I hadn’t even realized their set was over.

“No me and Blayne were just talking.” I said turning around to face him, we were less than 3 inches apart

He looked down at me “You know you look gorgeous Angie.” And don’t think he forgot my name that was his nickname for me, when we first met he couldn’t remember my name so he called me Angie.

“Oh Gabe you haven’t called me that in the longest time.” I said

“Well I haven’t realized how much I loved you until today” He said as he leaned his head down for a kiss. In the background I heard a few cheers that turned out to be fans. Gabe told the rest of the Cobras to leave because he needed to prove that he could protect his girl. He thought he was so cool. I sold some shirts to a few people and then sat back with Gabe. It was kind of funny when a couple girls asked if they could get a picture of me and Gabe, it was probably just for LiveJournal or something but we didn’t really care.

After the show we went to McDonalds then we went back to the bus. I went straight to the back of the bus and was looking through some of my old poetry I typed out on my blackberry, I skipped the one about me and Andy’s kiss and went to the next one it was dated the night after me and Gabe broke up/ the day after me and Andy got drunk and did it.

It was titled Until This Day and it didn’t take long to realize it was about Andy:
When you know, you know
I know with you I'm going to go somewhere I've never been
But it's where I want to be
I breathe easy for the first time

I never got much out of this life
Never saw myself in someone's eyes until this day
Never had the things I really wanted
Never had the things that people flaunted
Until this day with you

I cant explain just how changed how I see myself now
It's amazing
I never want this feeling to leave me
Please don't ever leave me

I never got much out of this life
Never saw myself in someone's eyes until this day
Never had the things I really wanted
Never had the things that people flaunted
Until this day with you

I never saw this coming on
And now that it's here, I won't let go
This could save me

I never got much out of this life
Never saw myself in someone's eyes until this day
Never had the things I really wanted
Never had the things that people flaunted
Until this day with you
I know this is the best thing for me
The best thing for me


It was more like a song not a poem but either way it made me want Andy but I knew I couldn’t just do that.

About 30 minutes later I had it memorized and knew the way I would sing it if I wanted to but I would never sing it if I wanted anything to work out I couldn’t but yet I continued to sing.

“Hey what are you singing?” William asked as he walked into the back.

“Nothing, just something I heard.” Of course I lied no one really knows I write.

“Oh well I’m loving the lyrics.” He said he always was one to listen to the lyrics not the song. “Anyways I just came in here to check on you, you seemed pretty confused earlier.”

“Yeah well I figured out what is the best for everything. I mean Butcher has to forgive me sometime right?”

“Well he can hold a grudge but no one can hold a grudge against you.” William said giving me a hug and then walked me to the front of the bus where everyone was.

Gabe automatically called me over to sit with him, so I did. “Gabe shouldn’t you go to your bus?” William said

Gabe somehow talked William into letting him stay in the back lounge. Once William said Gabe was staying Andy walked from the front into the bunk area.

I told everyone that I was going to get something from my bunk and pulled Andy’s curtain open we needed to talk.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so I updated sooner than planned

The song Until This Day are not my lyrics they are from a band called Kenotia that is no longer together they are now called Love Like This
check them out myspace.com/kenotia

any ways thank you for reading