Breathe in Breathe Out

Still Around

“You have to forgive me sometime.” I said right when I knew he was awake.

“Actually I don’t.” He said rolling over.

“Yes you do, come on you know I didn’t do this to hurt you.”

“Yeah But it still did, I mean you said we couldn’t work out. I thought that was fine I still have time to talk her into it, I didn’t think you would get back with Gabe!” he said a little too loud.

“Quiet down, All I want is our friendship back”

“Oh that’s what you called what we had I thought it was us trying to work out. I’m surprised your still wearing that cheap ring I bought you, I mean hasn’t your retarded boyfriend Gabe make you take it off?” I was crying now.

William walked into the bunk area, “Um is everything ok?” he asked

“Yeah just go me and Electra need to talk.” Andy said, once William walked away Andy slid out of his bunk and held me in his arms so that I could cry into his bare chest. “Stop crying I just love you but if you want us to be just friends that’s what you’ll get.” Andy said silently into my ear.

“Thank you” I mumbled. We stood like that until I stopped crying then we both went to our bunks to sleep.

After about three hours of sleep I awoke to the feeling of a cold hand on my arm. “What the fuck!” I yelled

“I want to cuddle.” Gabe whined

“Well I want to sleep leave me alone.” I said sternly trying to not wake anyone up.

“What’s going on?” William said from the bunk above mine.

“Nothing William just go back to sleep.” Gabe said five seconds later he says “Electra please I just want to lay with someone I feel so alone.”

“Gabe no I want sleep.” I said harshly

“You’re my girl why won’t you.” before he could finish I heard a thunk and his face was no longer in my vision.

“Sorry for hurting him but he was being a douche to you, you don’t deserve that.” Andy said now standing where Gabe was. I stared into his pale green eyes for too long. I fell in love with him again I leaned forward for a kiss but before it happened I felt to fingers on my lips. “Sorry no, your Gabe’s Girlfriend and were just friends goodnight.” He went to his bunk and I laid in mine pausing at the shock of what had just happened.

I finally looked down at the floor where Gabe laid I chuckled at his lifeless body just laying there. I really hoped Andy didn’t hurt him too bad. Then I finally went back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short but you should be surprised I'm updating haha