Breathe in Breathe Out

go ahead and burn it down

I hate change maybe it would be easier for me to just get back with Gabe. “Gabe, I think I want you.” I said

“Are you sure I don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to.”

“No this is what I want.” At least that’s what I thought I wanted.

“Well come here and give me a hug.” He said with arms wide open I gave him a hug then he said. “Maybe we should tell everyone.”

“Ok but can we wait till after the whole condom fiasco?”

“Kay babe” he said giving me a kiss.

“Let’s tell the cobra’s” I said thinking that would make him happy. He led me towards the bus door.

“Guy’s I wanted you all to know me and Electra are back together.”

“And we couldn’t be happier” I said putting on a fake smile and then giving him a big hug, it was like a corny scene from a stupid movie. After everyone congratulated us we went outside and sat on the ground against the venue’s wall. After about five minutes of sitting out there TAI finally got off their bus.

“So whose was it?” I asked William.

“Well after awhile we decided we didn’t want to know so yeah.” William said standing in front of us.

“What’s up with you guys you and Gabe haven’t been this friendly since you broke up.” Mike asked, it made sense that he asked since we were sitting outside and holding hands.

“Well Mike and Billvy, me and Electra are back together.” Gabe said completely enthused but at that exact time Andy was passing us and right when Gabe said what he said he froze and then continued on.

“Wait seriously?” Mike asked

“Yeah seriously, I’ll be right back ok?” I said getting up to go talk to Andy, I saw him walking towards the backstage.

“Andy I need to talk to you!” I yelled towards him

He turned around and said “Don’t call me that, my name is Butcher.”

“Butcher why are you so mad?”

“I don’t know I should have known this would have happened, I knew I should have never fallen for you.”

He fell for me? I liked him too but I can’t just leave Gabe he’s finally happy. “Why Butcher because of me and Gabe? You know I love you but I thought we were touring it would be better if I didn’t date you, I already told you this.”

“I know that but I thought I would have a chance after tour cause I sure as hell didn’t plan you getting back with your Ex.”

“I didn’t either but I thought it would have been easier since I was already used to him.”

“For all relationships you have to build up that easiness, because I’m sure it wasn’t easy being with him when you first got together.” I looked around the room looking for something to say

“Butcher your right but I can’t just leave him now do you know how much that would hurt him?”

“I’m sorry have you forgotten how much he hurt you? You know what I’m over this see you later.” He said as he walked into the backstage area
♠ ♠ ♠
very short again
but lately I haven't been abel to be on the computer for long periods of time so hopefully more updates soon but they will most likely be all short.

Love you guy