Breathe in Breathe Out

Give up and let go

The next morning I was the first to wake up; Gabe was no longer on the floor so that meant he was fine which is a good thing. I put a pop tart in the toaster and as I was waiting I heard someone fall into the front of the bus, I looked back to see Gabe on all fours.

“Are you ok?” I asked helping his lanky body off the floor.

“Yeah I just have a pounding headache but things are lighting up since I saw you.”

“Aw, but I won’t forget what you did last night.”

“I was a little buzzed I’m sorry. But it’s just I feel alone in the world.” He said looking at his feet.

“Don’t, you have millions of friends and you have me.” I said smiling I felt bad he shouldn’t have to feel alone.

“Prove to me that I have you because I don’t even know if your with me because you like me or if your pretending.”

“Gabe, I love you why would I lie?” Even though I wasn’t sure either

“Well I’m glad.” He said and gave me a kiss as my pop tart popped.

“Well Gabriel you should get back to your band.” I said grabbing my pop tart.

“I know but I don’t want to leave you though.” He said hugging me from behind.

“Yeah but I think I’m going to hang out with The Academy guys today cause I haven’t spent that much time with them, we can hang out tonight I promise.” I said giving him another kiss before he walked off the bus.

Once the band woke up we all walked down to the coffee shop. It was the best food I’ve had in a different country, Andy seemed like he was in a good mood which meant that he wasn’t lying when he said we could just be friends. Finally everything was working out.

“So why were you and Gabe fighting last night because I’ve been wondering all morning?” Mike asked

“Well it’s going to sound stupid but he wanted to cuddle and I wanted to sleep.” I said embarrassed.

“That’s not stupid, he was being a douche to her and he deserved to yelled at, and punched in the face.” Andy said.

“Andy did you punch him?” Sisky asked

“Yeah he woke me up I was pissed.” He said everyone was in shock Andy was never one for violence, which I didn’t really think about till now which means there has to be another reason he punched him. Silence is awkward especially when you’re with The Academy Is… it’s usually never quiet. Eventually it started to get back to normal.

“So um, how’s life?” I asked Andy as we walked back to the bus together.

“Life is ok, it would be better if I could have the girl I want but that’s not going to happen.”

“Andy I’m sorry you know I love you I’m just trying to figure things out, you know that.” I said stopping to grab both hands and look at him.

“Yeah I know I just really started to love you.”

“Yeah I know what you mean.”

“No you don’t, you really don’t, see you later.” He said walking into the venue. Great he’s mad at me, again I walked to Cobra’s bus hoping someone could make me happy. I walked in to see no one.

“Hey anyone in here” I yelled.

“Yeah but only me though” Vicky-t said as she came out from the back.

“That’s fine we never spend time together let’s do something.”

“Alright, want to play Halo?” she asked I nodded and she started setting up the game.

“Ok so what’s wrong?” she said once everything was set up.

“Nothing I’m just bored.” I said

“Ok Electra I know you enough to know that your upset, was it Gabe?”

“No it wasn’t Gabe I’m fine.”

“You like someone else then?”

“No Victoria I don’t I am completely in love with Gabe he’s the only one for me.” I said with no emotion.

“You don’t love him if you really did you would have said it with way more emotion that’s how it used to be when you guys WERE in love and I think he’s noticing he just wants to know if you truly love him.”

Victoria was right that’s how it used to be I would see him and fall in love all over again now he just seemed like another one of my friends.

“Well what would you do if he cheated on you?” I said making up a reason.

“Well in the first place I wouldn’t have gotten back with him, but you did and it sucks to see Gabe so unsure if his Girlfriend loves him. So unsure about his life, his career, he’s doubted everything lately. I know you guys are hanging out later so maybe show him you love him a little more.”

“Thank you Victoria you really helped out a lot” I said walking out of the bus. Walking always cleared my mind so I just walked the streets I went into a few stores and bought a few dresses, but shopping doesn’t solve problems. Everything just seemed complicated.

After the show I went to the bus to change for my dinner with Gabe. My black dress fit perfectly I put on some heels and left the bathroom area. “Damn, that dress is amazing on you” Sisky said

“Thank you but Stop drooling.” I said quietly

“Yeah where are you going tonight Ms. Davis?” William asked everyone looked at me for an answer except I noticed Andy wasn’t there.

“No where special.” I said walking out of the bus where Gabe was waiting we got in a car that Gabe borrowed from his friend and drove to a seaside restaurant that served vegan foods (for Gabe).

Once we were seated and everything was ordered we started talking. “So Victoria said you guys talked today, what was the talk about?”

“Gabe do you really need to know?”

“No I’m with the girl I love who looks amazing tonight as well as everyday who I’m just excited to be with so no I don’t.”

“Aw well you look amazing too, I love you too.” That was the hardest and easiest things I’ve ever had to say, and everything was going fine until Andy and some random girl walked into the restaurant.

“What the hell are they doing here?” Gabe asked

“I don’t know it’s not like I told him to come here and bring a slutty girl.”

“Well why would he come here unless he knew we were here?”

“I don’t know why don’t you ask him?”

“Aye Butcher!” Gabe yelled across the restaurant Andy looked at us shocked.

“Uh hey Gabe, Electra what are you doing here?”

“Well were having dinner what are you doing here?” Gabe asked

“Just having dinner” Andy said the girl he was with was awkwardly standing behind him.

“Well you never introduced us to her.” I said

“Oh this is Michael Guy’s sister I met her back stage today and I decided to take her to dinner. Anyways were going to go get a table now.” Andy said as he walked to the front desk to get seated.

Half way through my meal OMFGGZZ we like to party by Nickasaur! My ringtone went off it was a text from Andy ‘Jealous?’

I looked over at their table and they were too obviously flirting I have to admit I was a bit jealous I mean he loved me this morning and now he’s with someone he met today but I wrote back ‘Why would I be?’

“Who’s texting you?” Gabe asked.

“William he wants to know when I’ll be back.”

“Tell him tomorrow.”

“Gabe not tonight I don’t have any clothes plus tomorrow we’ll be in Japan and we’ll be in a hotel so just wait.”

“Fine but it will be hard I’ll miss you too much” Gabe said

Before we left I looked back at Andy’s table where they were smiling and giggling, no matter how jealous I am I was happy he was happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMFGGZZ We like to party by nickasaur is the best song ever. :)

Sorry its been taking so long for my posts but yeah :)