Breathe in Breathe Out

dreams only last for a night

Once we got back to the buses we said our goodbyes and went to our designated buses. Everyone on my bus was asleep, so I didn’t have to face anyone. I went to the bathroom and started to take a shower when I heard a knock on the door. I put a towel around my body and opened the door. I expected it to be Sisky or William, but it was Andy.

“What do you need?” I asked

“I love you.” He said, I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

“You don’t mean that; you’re drunk.” I said, denying it.

“No, Electra I really love you. I don’t know why but I do.”

“Again I’ll say it your drunk. Plus if you don’t know why you love me then why should I believe you I mean even Gabe has a reason.” I said shutting the door in his face and getting back in the shower.

When I was done in the bathroom I saw Andy asleep on the couch. “Andy wake up.” I said shaking him.

“What do you want?” he said voice coated with sleep.

“You need to wake up and go to your bunk.” I said quietly; I didn’t want to wake anyone else up.

“Wait do you actually care what I do? I thought you didn’t like me?” he said bitterly

“Friends care about what’s right for their friends. They don’t say they’ll stay friends then try to make them jealous. So you know what> I don’t think we should be friends. I don’t think we ever really were.” I said walking away

The next morning Mike and Andy were hanging out in the front lounge. “Hey Electra” Mike said, Andy didn’t even look up at me.

“Hey Mike,” I greeted “I think I’m just going to go visit the Cobra’s.” I said walking out of the bus. It was the last venue of the Australian tour, I will miss it; its gorgeous here. Tonight were leaving for Japan and it better be fun or I think I’ll go crazy.

I walked to Cobra’s bus to hang out and get away from Andy. “Hey anyone in here?” I said and automatically Gabe came running from the back and jumped on me. We fell to the floor instantly; he got up first then helped me up.

“So you seem happy to see me.” I said

“Well yeah, I love you and every time I see you I love you even more.” I smiled

“I love how corny you are and I love you so much, more than I ever realized” I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. This is the first time I felt like I was telling the truth because Andy was finally out of the picture. The whole day up till sound check we stayed in the bus and watched movies. The rest of the day after that was normal except we got on a red eye to Japan. I sat next to Gabe while he drunk Shocker (note my sarcasm), but what could I expect? The drinks were free.

Once we landed and got to the hotel I got me and Gabe a suite and then took my stuff to our room. Gabe didn’t come in until 3 in the morning and he was drunk off his ass so I made him sleep on the couch.

The next morning I woke up to a kiss. “Stop Gabe, I have morning breath” I said getting up, not even looking back. I started brushing my teeth when I heard someone in the doorway of
the bathroom.

“Gabe go away I’m brushing my-…”

“Yeah I’m not Gabe and he wasn’t the one who kissed you either.” Andy said

“Where’s Gabe, and how did you get in here?”

“Gabe is at sound check and I got the key when he changed his pants in the dressing room, he forgot to take everything out of them and I needed a way to say I was sorry. Since you won’t come near me or even talk to me I had to do something, you were my best friend on this tour.”

“And the kiss?”

“I thought you were asleep. I thought it would make you dream of me.”

“I don’t know Andy, I mean I want to forgive you, but I don’t know if we can be friends without you getting jealous of me and Gabe. How will this work?”

“I’ve been trying to get over you since you got with Gabe and it hasn’t been working. Seriously I usually get over girls really fast and I don’t know why but I can’t get over you. Just think about it. I don’t need and answer right now just let me know” he said as he started to walk out of the room.

When he reached for the door I reached to grab him and turned him around to face me, I was going to talk to him , but once I looked into his gorgeous eyes I couldn’t. I just had to kiss him. When I pulled away I knew we needed to talk.

“Andy, what I said before is right we can’t be friends It’ll be too hard on both of us. We can still talk every now and then but other than that, I’m sorry” I said my eyes started to water but I wouldn’t let it spill over.

“Come on, Electra, don’t do this. This isn’t how it’s supposed to be. None of this was supposed to happen.”

“I know,” I said sorry “I have to go” I said then left my room, not realizing I was still in my pajamas.

I got to the venue in ten minutes flat since it was on the same block. I walked into the venue and went to find William once I did I hugged him as hard as I could and started to cry.

“What’s wrong Electra?”

“I can’t be on tour anymore, I’m leaving tonight.”

“No you can’t go, what are we going to do without you?”

“I don’t know. I just – can’t. I can be back for the fall tour. I just need to be away for awhile.”
“I understand even though I have no clue what’s wrong but maybe you should get out of your pajamas, put some clothes on, and talk to Gabe.”

“Ugh, I don’t really feel like going back to the hotel. Do you have any clothes I can wear?”

Another thing I love about being best friends with William Beckett, were the same size.

“Thanks Billvy” I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. “I guess I’ll go talk to Gabe” I said then walked out of the room.

Once I found him he was flirting with a fan; he’s such a pedo.

“Gabe, I need to talk to you.” I said tapping him on the shoulder.

“Can’t you see we’re talking?” The girl rudely said.

“Oh, well, I’m sorry but he’s my boyfriend so don’t get all protective.”

“You’re probably just a groupie who thinks she’s dating him.”

“Bitch back off! She IS my girlfriend We’ve been together for three years and I love her.” He said then kissed me. “And since you were being rude I won’t be back.” He said then walked away with his arm wrapped protectively around my waist.

“Thanks for defending me back there.”

“No problem Angie,” He said as we walked, “So what did you need to talk to me about?”

“Well I was thinking about leaving tour and going home tonight.”

“Aw no Angie you can’t leave me alone, I’ll miss you too much.” He pouted.

“Well, Gabe, there’s only four days left of tour. It won’t be that bad. Plus, I was thinking since you’ll be coming back in four days you could maybe give me the keys to your apartment so I could get it ready for you?”

“Of course. Stay there as long as you want.”

“Alright, but I am leaving tonight, ok?”

“I guess I’ll have to deal with it.” He said sadly then gave me a kiss

“I’m going to go book my flight.” I said then walked out of the room.

I was sad that I was leaving all my friends, but I needed this. I booked my flight and said goodbye to everyone except Andy, who I couldn’t find. I left his ring that he gave me [that I hadn’t taken off since I got it] with William to give It back to him, then went to the hotel and packed my stuff. I’d have to say that it was the loneliest flight ever.

Once I got to New York I hailed a cab. Telling the cabbie Gabe’s address, he took off. The whole drive there I couldn’t help but think of everyone back in Japan. Once I got to his apartment, I dropped my bags by the door and passed out on his big cushiony bed.

The next morning, I had an extremely high amount of texts. Most of them were from Gabe and the rest were from the TAI guys, but only one was from Andy. All it said was ‘so I heard you left, thanks for giving the ring back’ Wow, maybe he doesn’t like me. Maybe he just needed me to leave for him to realize it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took forever I've been busy with school and friends and church and stuff like that

but I would like to credit LovelyBree for editing this Chapter check out her stories here
thank you for reading comments are appreciated.