Breathe in Breathe Out

This is Not What You Had Planned

At around three I headed to the airport and got there at exactly 3:30. Gabe texted me saying that everyone was waiting for their bags so I parked my car and walked into the airport. Immediately I spotted Gabe (since he was the tallest) and ran to him, jumped on him then gave him a kiss. It was as if our relationship was amazing again.

“Oh, so Gabe is the only one who gets an overdramatic welcome?” William asked from behind me.

“Aw, I missed everyone Billvy, especially you.” I said and gave him a bear hug.

“Yeah, I missed you, too but you will be back for Sleeping with Giants right? I can’t
handle not having my BFF plus we can’t find a new merch girl.”

“Definitely,” I smiled “Unless you don’t want me to.”

“Of course we want you to; we love your merch selling skills.” Sisky said

“Well then I’m definitely going.” I said then gave Sisky a hug.

Everyone decided to meet at Gabe’s place which, I will admit, freaked me out a little bit.
When Gabe and I got back to his apartment, he couldn’t keep his hands off me. “I want to make you food. You’re probably starving.” I said pushing his hands off me.

“I am, but were going out to dinner with the guys later so why don’t we just mess around?”

“Because I don’t want you to be hungry. It’s just a snack, but you can help peel the potatoes if you want. I’m making your favorite Pap’s and Chorizo.”

“por qué es usted tan perfecciona?”(Why are you so perfect?)

“Why do you have to speak I Spanish you know I can’t resist?”

“Exactly” he said kissing me, and of course the kiss led to more and let’s just says the food never got made.

When we were done in the bedroom we thought we could rest for awhile, but I guess it lasted longer than we thought; the doorbell rang. Gabe got out of bed put his boxers on then his pants, not bothering to put a shirt on his perfect body. I heard him from in the entry way, telling them I was getting ready.

I got up and got ready. Not to brag but I can easily look good in a short amount of time. Right before I was going to enter the living room Gabe walked in.

“Te ves más sorprendente que las estrellas”(You look more amazing than the stars) we kissed again, I just couldn’t resist his Spanish.

“Ok time for dinner” I said smiling at him then walked out of the room. I saw all of The Academy Is lounging around the living room. We all got in separate cars once we rounded everyone up outside and drove to some fancy restaurant. It was really fun, but kind of awkward all because of Andy.

I hated that I felt I can’t be normal around my friends with him there. After dinner we went to Angels and Kings. I sat at the bar and decided not to drink because I felt that Gabe would need me to be the designated driver. I sat there on the barstool talking to the bartender. He was a pretty cool guy.

“Can I have a Grey Goose?” Andy asked from next to me.

As the bartender prepared the drink Andy sat down next to me. “I know you probably don’t want to talk to me, but I just wanted to say I’m sorry” He apologized

“You’re forgiven if we can stay friends.”

“Yeah of course Electra.” He smiled.

“Thank you your such a great guy with such a sweet heart.” I smiled. All of a sudden Gabe popped up out of nowhere.

“Hey Baby I need to talk to you.” He said I smelt no alcohol on his breath, I was proud. I went with him to the corner where he started to talk.

“Electra I know we’ve had rough times but I want you and everyone to know we love each other, Will you marry me?” he said pulling out a gorgeous diamond ring. can this day get any better?

“Listen you don’t have to give me an answer right now. It’s just, we’ve known each other for six years today, exactly today. And we started dating four years ago today. Electra I didn’t just randomly ask you out I keep track of time. I love you and when we broke up I thought it was the end of us. All of our friends thought we’d be together forever and I want us to be. Also I know you’ve wanted marriage for awhile but I wanted to wait till I knew you were ready.”

“Gabe of course I’m going to say yes do you know how long I’ve waited for this? I think it’s amazing that you remembered the day we first met and that you asked me out on that same day and that you proposed to me on the same day. Do you know how amazing that is?”
“Yeah I know I’m pretty great.” He said jokingly while he smiled at me.

“Well you should go celebrate have fun tonight”

“I’m trying to quit drinking so there is really nothing for me to do.”

“Well maybe you should do something fun with your friends, They are only in town for a few days.”

“Fine, but when we get home me and you should hang out.” He said giving me a kiss and walking away.

“Hey, Andy, sorry about that.” I said as I sat back down at the bar.

“Hey, so what did Gabe want?” he asked curiously.

“Uh, well, he kind of asked me to marry him.”

“Oh! That’s-that’s great!” He said shocked “hey listen I have to go. Congratulations.” He said giving me a hug then left the bar.

Well that sucks now I’m alone at a bar that’s never fun. Now I had to wait for Gabe to want to leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its a crappy chapter. I think some of you will like the next one. unless you don't :)

but I would like to credit LovelyBree for editing this Chapter check out her stories here
thank you for reading comments are appreciated.