Breathe in Breathe Out

Tonight, I find out Just what you're all about

Once Gabe and I got in the car it was quiet.

“So are you happy?” Gabe asked

“Of course, it’s just I wish everyone would be happy.”

“Well everyone is, who isn’t?” Gabe questioned

“Andy”

“Well he told me he was happy, did he tell you he wasn’t?”

“No but he didn’t seem really happy when I told him.”

“Well, he’s probably not over you yet. I mean you are amazing.”

“But I don’t get it. Me and him were never ‘together.’ I mean we hooked up once, but that doesn’t count for anything.”

“Please tell me you didn’t have sex with him.” Gabe said

“I can’t lie, we did, but we weren’t together anymore and it was a mistake.”

“I can’t believe you did that!” He said furious.

“Gabe you’re being a hypocrite. Do you remember what you did? You have no right to yell.”

“Fine I guess you’re right, but just tell me when it happened?”

I hesitated, “Uh, the day we broke up, but please don’t get mad I was drunk.”

“Electra, you know I love you, obviously; I wouldn’t ask you to marry me if I didn’t, but I think I’ll stay somewhere else tonight.”

“No, I will, it’s your apartment and I’ll stay somewhere else.”

“No it’s our apartment.”

“Gabe I’ll just stay with William. Just drop me off at the hotel.”

“Fine” he said tensely it was quiet the rest of the ride until we got to the hotel.

I was standing in the hotel lobby, calling William when Andy walked in.

“What are you doing here?” he asked confused.

“Nothing, do you know what room William is in?”

“Yeah, but he’s not here. He went out to eat with sisky.”

“Well I need somewhere to stay.”

“You can stay with me.” He offered.

“No thanks. You’re the reason I need to find somewhere else to stay I don’t think it would help much.”

“You and Gabe, ‘the perfect couple,’ got into a fighr about me right after you two got engaged?” he smirked.

“Why are you smirking?” I asked, angered.

“I’m sorry; it’s just funny that you and Gabe fought about me. I mean, you never even liked me. It was just that one night. I was the one trying to start a relationship. You need to tell Gabe that he has nothing to worry about.”

“Andy, everything you said right now was a lie. I did like you, but I didn’t want to start over again who would? I could either have you and start all over or Gabe, where we would just pick up where we left off. Andy I do love you, but it’s kind of too late.”

“It’s never too late.” He then softly grabbed me in his arms and kissed me.

“Andy I’m engaged.” I said pushing him off.

“But Electra, I love you.” Somehow we ended up in his room. I just couldn’t resist.

The next morning I woke up alone. I walked into the bathroom to find Andy in the shower. “Want to join me?” he asked seductively. I felt dirty so why not clean off a little.

Exiting the shower, I felt dirtier than before. “Andy this should have never happened.”

“And it wouldn’t have if you only loved your fiancé.” I looked down ashamed. Something wasn’t right, though; lifting my hand I realized my ring was gone. Well fuck. Eyes widened I looked back up at him.

“Shit! Andy my ring is gone!” I was panicking

“Well it could be in the bed, the shower, or the lobby. Let’s search.” He said then started for the door.

“Wait do you actually care?”

“Well yeah, I like you and I want to be with you, but Gabe is my friend. Plus, I’m pretty sure that ring was expensive.”

“Well that’s sweet.” I smiled through my panic and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I went to the front desk to check. They didn’t have it. Losing hope I went back up to Andy’s room. Right before I made it to the door, a door a few rooms down opened and William came out.

“Hey Electra what are you doing here?” He asked with a smile, but confusion was evident in his voice.

“I was coming to visit you.” I lied

“Oh well why do you have sex hair?” my eyes widened I had sex hair? shit!

“Oh wait” Williams face contorted into a look of disgust. “Never mind, it’s probably from you and Gabe celebrating the engagement.”

“Uh, not really” I confessed “Gabe and I got into a fight last night. I lost my ring in the hotel, can you check the lobby for me?”

“When did you get here?” He questioned

“I’ve been here since last night. I couldn’t get a hold of you so I stayed with Andy but can you please check the lobby for me?” I tried again.

“Sure Electra, I hope you can find it.” He gave me a reassuring smile then walked over to the elevator.

“Yeah me too.” I said, basically to myself, William was already gone. Once I was sure he wouldn’t come back I let myself into Andy’s room.

“I didn’t find it, sorry love.” Andy said right when I opened the door.

“It’s okay.” I looked around “William knows I’m here so once I find the ring I’’m just going to leave.”

“Don’t pretend like last night never happened. I don’t want you to marry Gabe if you still have feelings for one of his best friends. I f he found out do you know how mad he would be?”

“Andy, I know, but I don’t know if I’m even going to go on with the wedding. I mean I love Gabe I think, but I still have feelings for you. I just don’t think it would be fair for Gabe.” It was quiet between us just breathing and heartbeats, “I’ll see you later”

“When I walked out into the hall William was leaning on the wall next to the door. I gasped heart racing.

“So, I was thinking, you know how I said you had sex hair? Is it because you were with Andy, cause I mean you weren’t with Gabe.” Damn hi for being so smart.

“Ok, Billvy, I have sex hair because I took a shower and let my hair dry without doing anything to it.” Thank god for smart thinking too bad he didn’t look convinced.”Did you find my ring?” I asked changing the subject before he could ask any more questions

“Yeah I did, here you go.” He said digging my diamond ring out of his tight pants and handing it to me.

“Thank you Billvy, you know I love you.”

“Yeah I love you too, that’s why I’m worried that you won’t be ready for marriage.” He said staring into my eyes trying to get his point across that he was serious.

“I was thinking the same thing.” I said sadly “I’m going to go tell Gabe, see you.” William looked so confused when I left him, but I won’t lie I was confused too.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah yeah what a lame and kind of corny chapter.

but I would like to credit LovelyBree for editing this Chapter check out her stories here
thank you for reading comments are appreciated.