Breathe in Breathe Out

All you had to do was ask

“Electra are you ok? Michael said you randomly started crying earlier.” William said while opening the curtain on my bunk.

“Read this!” I handed him my blackberry that had my lyrics written down.

“Did you write this?” William asked when he was done reading it.

“Yes,”

“That’s really good; do you think we could perform it tomorrow at our show?”

“William that song is about Andy I love Andy.” I said in my barely understandable voice.

“Electra oh my god this is your problem?”

“Well Yeah Billvy I can’t handle this. But you can sing the song tomorrow as long as you don’t sing it with the band, just alone.”

“Electra I’m sorry. And I guess I can sing it acoustic, can you send me the words.”

“Just take my words I wont need it. It’s not like I have any friends to talk to.” I said coving my face with my blanket I started to cry again it was only noon but I fell asleep and when I woke up I could hear William singing ‘I never got much out of this life never saw myself in someone’s eyes until this day with you’

It was amazing to hear my lyrics sung by such an amazing voice. When he was done singing I heard Andy ask. “Who wrote that?”

“One of my friends” William said probably realizing that I didn’t want Andy to know I wrote that.

“Then why are you reading the lyrics off of Electra’s phone?”

“My friend sent it to her.”

“Ok well the song is great do you want me to play it with you I could do some amazing harmonies with this.”

I jumped out of my bunk and walked to where William and Andy were talking.

“Well I promised the person that wrote it I would sing it alone.” William said noticing me.

“Well the person that wrote it changed her mind but I have to see how it sounds so give it a try Butcher.” His face went cold there could be three reasons

1) He’s scared to sing

2) He’s shocked I’m talking to him

3) It’s the first time I called him Butcher in a long time.

But then he sat down while William played and it was even more amazing than when it was just William.

“Fine you can sing my song.” Crap!

“What do you mean your song? I thought William said one of his friends wrote it.”

“I am one of Williams friends aren’t I, and I wrote it. Why, Will you not sing it now?”

“No. It’s just a really good song I didn’t know you could write that well.”

“I can’t unless I have something worth writing about.”

“Well the guy you wrote about sounds pretty nice, why aren’t you with him anymore?” he said rudely trying to make me feel bad.

“Fuck off!” I said walking away trying not to cry I went back to my bunk and laid down.

“Electra are you okay?” William asked “What Andy did was really screwed up he really didn’t need to ask that.”

“It’s okay William. He doesn’t know it’s about him does he?”

“No he’s clueless he thinks it’s about Gabe.” William said laughing

“I love you William you’re the best friend ever.” I said giving him a hug

“I love you too Electra, maybe you should sleep until we get to Wisconsin then we can explore or find something to eat okay?” I nodded my head in agreement then I fell asleep
♠ ♠ ♠
Dang this is a really short chapter I swear they are getting shorter and shorter haha