Breathe in Breathe Out

A-L-C-O-H-O-L

*Time jump to after the concert back at the hotel*
We were all in our rooms getting ready to go to LAX (the club not airport) for my birthday night. Harlow, William, and me were getting ready in my room. “So I’m sorry about you and Gabe.” William said breaking the silence
“Yeah me too three years I spent on that lying piece of shit.”
“He’s really upset about it” he said trying to do what every one does tries to get the broken couple back together.
“Oh please he can’t be upset Ashley lives in California and he can go visit her now for all I care if he doesn’t show up at my party I’m fine with that.”
“Electra you were friends before you started dating don’t you think you can be friends with him still?” Harlow asked.
“On if he says sorry tonight.” I stated and then there was a knock on my door I opened it to see Andy. “Hi Andy” I said giving him a hug
“Hey, well almost everyone is ready they sent me up to tell you that were just waiting on you and the cobra’s” he said
“Well I have to look good. I mean it’s my birthday night.” I said sarcastically.
“Electra you look gorgeous no matter what your wearing you look beautiful.”
“Andy stop flirting with Electra and put on a different shirt, were matching.”
“William were going to be in a giant club do you really think anyone’s going to notice us wearing the same shirt?”
“Whatever Butcher.” William said sounding annoyed.
Once we were done getting ready we walked down to the lobby where the rest of the bands were. Minus Gabe, Like I cared. We got in the stretch limo Pete Wentz got. Once we got to LAX we all went our separate ways except William, Harlow, Andy and me all went together to the bar. We all got shots of Grey Goose except Harlow who “hates drinking” and says it goes against her morals but we finally convinced her like always to get a bottle of beer.
I ended up getting an apple martini and finished it within 6 minutes. “I’ll be back I need to get another drink.” I told everyone at the table we were now sitting at.
“Oh me too.” Andy said holding up his empty cup. We walked to the bar where none other than Gabe and Ashley were. I got completely mad, how could he just have the nerve to just bring her to my birthday night? Gabe looked towards me and I wanted to give him something to look at. I grabbed Andy’s face and kissed him. I let go and looked towards Gabe who looked completely shocked and then he looked down.
“Sorry Andy.” I said feeling super bad.
“No I get why you did it” he said
“I really don’t feel like having a drink anymore do you want to dance?” he nodded as we walked to the dance floor. A Cupids Chokehold remix came on once we were done dancing and we walked over to the table Harlow and William were sitting at flirting.
Every time they drink they flirt with each other its some weird connection they had and the next day they both completely deny it. I guess they really don’t like each other they’ve even tried going on a few dates they never work out. So every one just goes on with their nights not even caring about them.
“Hey William, Harlow” I said sitting down at the table.
“What took you guys so long to get a drink?” William asked you could tell he didn’t realize we were gone for an hour he probably only thought we were gone for 15 minutes.
“Me and Andy decided to dance” I said.
“Oh I want to dance, do you want to dance?” Harlow asked William he nodded following her every single move to the dance floor.

“So dancing was fun.” I said to Andy as I smiled.
“Yeah too bad I’m like the worst dancer ever.” He said
“Don’t say that, you were great.” I said giving him a kiss on the cheek as he blushed.
“You want to go get a drink?” I nodded and then we walked over to the bar where Gabe was face down on the counter.
“Gabe are you ok?” I asked, I still cared about him as a friend.
“Why would you care?” he asked fumbling his words he was obviously wasted.
“Because Gabe I think we could still be friends. So what’s wrong?”
“Ashley left me.” I laughed at the irony of it all.
“That sucks Gabanti” Andy said He was such a genuine friend to him. “I mean you lost two great girls in one night.”
“Its not just that I mean Electra kissed you which means there’s something between you.”
“Gabe there is nothing between me and Andy and you’ve still got friends.” I said smiling at him I felt bad. “But me and Andy need some drinks” I said turning towards the bartender. “Grey Goose.” I said and Andy copied
“So you’ve been 21 only a couple months and you already drink Grey Goose?” Andy asked
“Well I started drinking when I met Gabe 5 years ago. Sadly.” I explained all of Gabe and my relationship over the years while Gabe sulked next to us.”
“So Gabe cheated on you twice with the same girl? That’s low Gabe.” Andy said
“Shut up I know I suck and I didn’t even need Ashley I had everything I needed in Electra I think I just took Ashley as something extra to have.” Gabe replied.
“Well that was probably the stupidest thing you’ve ever done.” Andy added
“I GET IT!”
“Ok well I’m kind of done drinking you want to go walk outside?” I asked Andy.
“At night in LA? Won’t we get shot?”
“Silly boy LA isn’t as bad as you think.” I said grabbing his hand to help him off the bar stool saying bye to Gabe and then walking out of the club into the smog infested LA air. We walked up and down the street talking about everything and nothing. We ended up at Denny’s we ordered breakfast and beer. It was a great mix at one In the morning.
He was such a great guy, He was one of those guys you meet and wish you were their girlfriend. “I bet your girlfriend will be glad your off tour.”
“I haven’t had a girlfriend for a year.” He said
“wow that sucks I’m sorry I brang it up.”
“No its Just I hadn’t found the right girl yet.”
“Oh well I want a drink.” I said calling the waiter over. I was one drink away from being wasted and that’s where I wanted to be.
We called a cab and once in the cab we were inseparable. I hadn’t been like this with anyone since the last time I visited Gabe. “We’re at the hotel” the guy said completely unfazed by it. I handed him the money separating from Andy for the first time. We got out of the cab and stumbled into the hotel and strait to the bar. My mind knew I didn’t need anymore to drink but I couldn’t help it. Once we were done with our drinks went strait up to my room. We were half undressed when there was a know on the door.
I put on my robe and opened my door to see none other than Harlow “What do you need?” I probably sounded like a bitch but I was drunk.
“I left my make up bag in your room can I get it?”
“Can’t you get it tomorrow?”
“No I’m going to breakfast with the Academy Is… guys and your invited but I doubt you’ll be awake.”
“Fine I’ll get your make up bag hold on.” I said closing the door I grabbed her make up bag and was about to open the door when Andy came up from behind and gave me a kiss on the cheek then whispered hurry up into my ear it made my whole body quiver. Once he was out of site I opened the door not realizing my robe was open and not tied anymore which revealed my bra and underwear. This would have been fine since I pretty much sleep like that every night give or take a pair of shorts. And it wasn’t bad because I had a great figure, The reason why it was bad was because of what she noticed.
I handed her, her bag. “Thanks, are those Hickys? Who did you meet tonight?” she said giving me that questioning eye brow.
“Uh no one just tell everyone I’ll be at breakfast tomorrow bye.” I said shutting the door and locking the chain lock.
“Are you ready now?” he said as I pounced on him.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so I know everything is kind of happening fast in this story but thats how I write Comments are lovely and will help me update faster

Love Emily