Breathe in Breathe Out

Lax to O'Hare

The next morning we both woke up to Andy’s ringtone which was Love me by the Cardigans. Once he answered we were so close that I could hear William on the other line. “Butcher everyone is waiting on you, and Electra who said she was going to go.”

“Well I’ll go get her and we’ll meet you there.” Andy said

“Fine we’ll be at the Denny’s down the street.” he said then hung up. I automatically got up to get ready; last night was a mistake but a mistake that felt so right. I put on some skinny jeans and a The Academy Is… T-shirt (how awesome right). Once Andy was ready we
headed out.

We hadn’t talked since we woke up so I decided to break the silence. “So uh last night?”

“Yeah I know it’s the same with every girl it was a mistake and you never want to talk about it ever again.”

“Andy its not like that. It may have been a mistake but its one I’m fine with remembering, you’re a great guy.”

“Well thanks I wasn’t expecting that.” He said trying to contain his smile and actually blushing a bit. “You’re a great girl but uh your hicky’s are showing and if you don’t want people to know about last night I’d try covering them. Here” he said handing me a scarf he had originally had hanging out of his back pocket.

“Thanks.” I said as I parked the car and gave him a kiss on the cheek. His cheeks lit up as red as ever. We then walked into Denny’s finding The Academy Is’ table very easily.

“Finally, could you guys have taken any longer?” Harlow asked.

“Uh I had to get dressed” I said innocently

“Well you picked a great shirt” William said. He would be the one to refer to his own bands shirt as great. Breakfast with The Academy Is…, Is crazy they make breakfast fun and that’s hard for me to think since I always skip breakfast.

After breakfast we all went to LA and went shopping we ended up at American Apparel. Andy and I both went for the same jacket it was just a plain red hoodie, the funnier thing was that we went for the same size. They only had one small in red.

“Let go please” he pleaded

“I gave you what you wanted last night now you give me what I want right now.” I said and he let go.

“You’re right.” He was so sweet I couldn’t stand his charm.

“So do you want to go back sometime this week?” I asked “I mean it won’t be a mistake if we actually like each other.”

“You do know were going back to Chicago tonight right?”

“Yeah and so am I silly I’m not stupid I wouldn’t ask you out if I wasn’t”

“Well then sure, what do you have planned?” He asked very curious.

“You’ll see.” I said walking away to look at some leggings.

“So what were you and Butcher talking about?” Harlow asked as she came up to look at leggings as well.

“Nothing really we were just fighting over the same jacket I won.”

“Whatever you guys seem like you became friends too fast I mean you guys barely know each other.”

“So he’s a nice guy it’s easy to be friends with him.”

“Whatever Electra just be careful I mean William is kind of like your big brother. Would he want you super close to one of his other best friends I mean he might think that Butcher will take his place as your best friend.”

“Harlow that’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard no one could take Williams spot in my life.”
“Electra just be careful”

“Harlow shut up!’ I said going to the dressing room to try stuff on.

Later as I was packing to go to Chicago all I could think about how I could just sleep with some one I hardly even know let alone my best friends, best friend. Now Andy probably just thinks I’m an easy slut. I let these thoughts drift through my mind a bit until I was done packing and I just pushed them aside.

Once we got to the airport I exchanged all of our tickets for first class thanks to my dad’s money. Once we were on the plane we got a few drinks and talked about some really ridiculous stuff. About an hour into the flight I got a text from Andy

Andy: so this date you had planned, what are the plans?

Electra: Wouln’t you like to know

I saw him read the text and his face looked like an upset baby that didn’t get his way but I wasn’t the only one to notice. “Hey Butcher what’s wrong?” William asked

“Uh…” I saw him looking to me for an answer that I didn’t have. “My mom just told me my flight from Chicago to Milwaukee was cancelled. So now I need to find somewhere to stay.”

“I didn’t even know you were going back home. But I’m sure that Electra can get you a room at the hotel.”

“Of course I can” I said smiling at him it was a pretty good save in my opinion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so yeah I know that was a total filler and I suck at fillers but I'm really tired tonight I'll update soon
Comments are Lovely
Don't make me beg

BTW
Image