Breathe in Breathe Out

Distraction

I got out of my bunk and went to the front William was sitting on the couch doing something on his laptop.

“Hey Billvy good morning.” I smiled

“Hey Electra how did you sleep?”

“BLEH! What Sleep? I couldn’t sleep cause I was too busy thinking.” I said as I sat down on his lap.

“Well did you think of something for Andy to believe you?”

“No not a thing since he doesn’t believe when I’m telling the truth there is nothing I can do.”

“Well I guess this is the wrong time to ask but can we sing your song again tonight?” William said grinning

“Sure why not but why are you smiling?”

“No reason I just thought of something to help you out alright?”

“I want to know what your going to do.”

“Nope that’s a surprise.” He said pushing me off of him “Lets go walk around.” It was making me mad that he wouldn’t tell me I hated surprises. We walked around until sound check like usual and while I sat up the merch booth Ben came to hang out with me

“Hello, I heard you and Andy got in a fight last night.” Ben said.

“Dang, gossip on tour spreads fast.”

“Yeah what was the fight about?”

“Nothing it’s stupid we just had some disagreements.”

“He was the one in the band you loved isn’t he.”

“Ben I think it’s obvious.” I said frowning

“Well I know I have no chance at getting with you he’s a great guy and I’m sure he’ll come around. I hope we can stay friends”

“Friends is what I wanted.” I smiled and hugged him.

“So want to hang out tonight?” he asked I nodded

Once Armor for Sleeps set was over The Academy Is… came on and Ben popped up out of nowhere near the end of their set.

“Do you want to go now or after the show?” he asked.

“I heard the Academy Is… leave the stage I knew when they came back on they would sing my song I didn’t feel like hearing it, it would just make me upset.

“Now would be great if it’s no trouble for your merch guy.”

“It’s no trouble where do you want to go tonight?”

“Stay out all night until I have to go back I don’t want to go back their if Andy is still mad.”

“You know its messed up if he loved you he wouldn’t be getting mad at you he would reason with you he could lose you this way.

“Well I guess he doesn’t love me.” I said frowning “I need a drink, are there any bars around here?”

“Are you sure you want a drink won’t that make things worse?”

“What do you mean?”

“Your thoughts will be different do you want that?”

“Well I want to think about something else so it could help.”

“But I don’t want to bring you back drunk William would kill me.”

“And your afraid of him? He wouldn’t hurt you I won’t let him.” I said then pulled him along.

We got to a small bar where everyone was playing pool. I drank until I was completely wasted I didn’t realize it either, I was slurring my words, almost falling over, and I was talking nonsense. I don’t remember much more than that. I do know that I woke up in an uncomfortable and unfamiliar place I looked around and still didn’t recognize it.

I knew it was a bus but it wasn’t TAI’s I stood up and walked to the front of the bus with a raging headache. I saw Ben and hoped to God I didn’t do anything last night.

“Hey Lovely.” Ben said coming up to me and giving me a hug.

“Hello, What happened? I uh don’t remember anything.”

“Nothing really happened we went out to drink you drank, a lot and you crashed here cause you didn’t want to see Andy.”

“Nothing happened between us?”

“Well uh we fooled around but we didn’t go all the way I made sure of that but we got close” He smiled.

“Are you proud of that? I’m not I wouldn’t have done anything if I had another chance. I need to go back to my bus.”

“Don’t tell me none of this means anything to you.” He said kissing me.

I pushed him off “Ben I really don’t need this I’m really sick of people liking me. I’m not that great.” I started crying.

“You do realize it’s a good thing that people like you right?” he said hugging me so I could cry into him.

“Seriously I’m so annoyed right now I don’t like this at all why does all of this happen to me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it takes me like a month to upload one short chapter but I've been really busy

but the first chapter of my John O story is up