Breathe in Breathe Out

Alive With The Glory Of Love

The next day was almost too slow. Everyone woke up, had leftover pizza for breakfast then William and Michael left for an interview while everyone else decided to set up early. Once William and Michael came back they went into an early sound check. I decided to go back to the bus but once I got to the door I heard someone call my name.

I looked to see who it was and it was Gabe “What do you want?” I asked frustrated.

“I just wanted to say sorry for being a douche bag last night, I just get jealous when your with other guys.”

“Well Gabe even if I was with another guy you shouldn’t get upset it’s my choice.”

“Yeah I know but I just wished I had another chance to prove that I love you.” He said as his eyes started watering.

“Gabe you already had a chance I don’t know what another one would get you”

“Another chance could get us the life we wanted.” His eyes overflowed with tears. It killed me on the inside because I knew that’s what I wanted. I wanted the life him and I had planned, but I shouldn’t want to be back with him. And then there’s Andy who is so much better for me but he’s such a good friend and Gabe is the one I’ve always wanted.

My eyes started watering as we got closer and closer until we kissed. The kiss got heated somehow we got into the bus and onto the back lounge couch; clothes were coming off left and right. It felt wrong and amazing at the same time. Once it was over I laid there for a second before I realized what I did.

“Shit Gabe why the hell did we do that?” I looked down at his naked body “Jesus, put some clothes on!” I said throwing his boxers at him then shuffled to put my own clothes on.

“Seriously what happened?” I asked again madder at myself than ever.

“I don’t know we must have been in the moment, but it was nice.”

“Yeah I’m sure, just finish getting dressed and get out of here please.” He finally got his pants on and leaned forward to check his phone.

“Shit I have 20 unread texts. They mostly ask where I am but sound check started 10 minutes ago so the last few are pretty rude.”

“Well maybe you should go find your band.” I said handing him his shirt, hat, and jacket.

“Yeah ok I just wish I could spend more time with you”

“Gabe just go, please” I said He finished getting dressed then gave me a kiss on the cheek then walked off the bus.

I sat in the back lounge a million questions raced through my head but one stuck out ‘why do I feel like I cheated?’ Before I could think of the answer William walked in.

“Hey Electra you look upset what’s wrong?” He said as he grabbed a water out of the refrigerator.

“Nothing I’m just tired.” I lied

“Ok well we sold early entry tickets so you need to get to the merch table ASAP. And have you seen Gabe no one has seen him.”

“No I haven’t seen Gabe and I’ll get to the merch table right now.” I said passing him, grabbing my jacket and heading out the door. I got to the merch table and waited for the early entries. After the show was over all the bands came out by the merch booth’s to sign stuff, during the last of the fans Cobra Starship’s Sharpie ran out.

“Hey delicious do you have a sharpie I can have?” Gabe asked.

“Don’t call me delicious please, were not together anymore, and here’s your sharpie.” I said handing him a bright blue sharpie.

Once he walked away a girl/fan came up to me and asked, “So you used to date Gabe?”
“Oh you heard us talking? Yeah we did date for three years but that’s all I’m telling you about my personal life.” She nodded her head and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its short I'm sorry
I've been having writers block for whats in the up-coming chapters so it may be awhile till my next chapter

Tell me what you think
Comment me :D