Breathe in Breathe Out

Honey

Later that night all the bands were chilling in The Academy Is’ bus most of us were on our laptops. Victoria was uploading videos, I think Jack the Camera Guy was editing TAI TV for the week, Sisky and Michael were checking MySpace, Gabe was on LiveJournal, and Suarez uploaded some of his pictures as for me I was checking my MySpace.

I was finally done checking MySpace I heard Gabe from across the room say “Shit!”

“What” was every ones reply.

“Nothing, Electra can you look at Cobra’s LiveJournal?” I automatically knew what happened. I looked and it said something along the lines of: The Academy Is’ new merch girl and Gabe were together for three years and they aren’t together any more I want to know why so everyone going to upcoming shows ask her.

Yay me I get a million girls asking me about Gabe and my relationship. “Gabe this is your fault now every night little fan girls are going to come up to me and ask about you.”

“How is this my fault?” Gabe asked

“It just is.” I looked at everybody else’s computer screens and they were all reading it now.

“I can set up an Electra’s secret service.” Andy said moving from where he was sitting to next to me.

“Yeah but what about when were on stage we can’t protect her then.” Gabe said.

“I’ve got it all planned out, While City Riots are opening The Academy Is… is on duty, when Cobra Starship is on City Riots can do it and then when The Academy Is… is on Cobra Starship can take duty and after the show everybody will.” Andy said.

“Well I’ll be pretty safe won’t I? Thanks for the plan Andy.” I said giving him a hug. After the plan was complete Cobra went back to their bus and we all went to sleep. I woke up the next morning to a really annoying pounding noise. I slid out of my bunk as did everyone else wanting to kill Gabe who was making the noise.

“Who let Gabe in?” Sisky asked.

“I did sorry I was cleaning and he was annoying me to let him in.” Tony said He was always the first awake so he would get bored so it wasn’t weird when he said he was cleaning.

“Hey Electra nice outfit you don’t even know how much I want to kiss you right now.” Gabe said I looked down at what I was wearing, a red sports bra and a pair of Gabe’s old pajama pants I really didn’t see how it was attractive.

“Well back off she’s not with you anymore you have no right to say that.” Andy said handing me one of his shirts for me to put on which I did.

“Yeah well who is she to you? Oh wait nothing just a friend.” Gabe said rudely.

“Cut it out guys your frie-“

I got cut off by Tony “Who’s is this?” he said with a disgusted face holding up a condom.

“Where did you find that?” Sisky asked

“Under the back lounge couch.” Tony replied back

“Well this isn’t my bus so I think I can be excused.” Gabe said walking out of the bus.

“Yeah and Um I’m a girl so I’m eliminated too.” I said following him.

“Gabe!” I yelled after U was out of the bus and he turned around to look at
me. “How could you leave that in there?”

“Well I really didn’t think anyone would find it. It’s not like they’re going to find out it was me and you.”

“Whatever Gabe maybe we just shouldn’t hang out anymore.”

“Why so you can mess with Butcher’s heart?”

“What do you mean?”

“You may think you and him are just friends but he doesn’t seem to want it that way. I mean the way he defended you. What are you doing, you’re playing with me and him who do you really want?” he asked
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I know its super short but I needed to update so yeah.
Comments would be appreciated