Speed Dialing

Apologetic

Gerard

I emptied the contents of my stomach into the white porcelain toilet bowl as I just heard the worst news ever. Okay, so to be blunt, I fucked Marilyn. Wait, no, I RAPED her. Shit, that info made me feel like the worst person ever. I didn’t exactly know the details yet but just knowing the basic info made my stomach sick.
I gripped at the sink that was next to me to help myself back off. I cleaned my mouth off with toilet paper and by brushing my teeth. I stared at myself in the mirror long and hard.
I didn’t see Gerard Arthur Way; instead, I saw a fucking monster. I ran my fingers through my long jet black hair and gripped at it, gritting my teeth in frustration. I always tend to ruin any relationship I want to blossom.
I paced as I was still inside the restroom, thinking long and hard about this. Marilyn probably hated me, but I had to go see her. I had to apologize. I felt so terrible about this- Wait; words can’t describe how horrible I feel. I gripped at the sink once more and tried to imagine how I would apologize to her. Hell, I’d do anything to get her back.
Get her back? Damn, I sound like as if we broke up.
My thoughts were interrupted as Mikey began to bang on the door.
“Gerard! Are you okay?!” Mikey asked, being the worried little brother he usually is. I opened the door and stumbled out, “I’m going out.” I simply stated as I opened the door to leave.
“Where?” Mikey asked, peeking outside the door to see me walking down the hall already.
“Marilyn’s place.” I called out, finding an elevator.

________________________________________________________________________

Marilyn

Lately all I could think about was Gerard. Normally, any girl would hate the guts of the man who raped her. I don’t know, I just couldn’t find any hate in myself for Gerard. I wasn’t really hateful towards him but I was disappointed beyond belief. He drank and then raped me. You just don’t do that. I figured that we weren’t talking seeing as he hadn’t called me all day. I was a bit depressed at this point because I really loved hanging out with Gerard. I even had my own little crush on him. It was lame, but I can’t help it.
As I was about to go into the kitchen to see if the results were clear, the doorbell rang. I wrapped my slender fingers around the doorknob as I finally was in front of the door. I turned the doorbell and opened the door, revealing the one I wanted to see.
“Marilyn, listen, I wanted to say-“ Gerard’s voice rushed through his words as he spoke. I looked down and blushed darkly and then looked back up at Gerard, interrupting him. “Gerard, slow down, come in.” I told him, stepping aside slowly so he could come inside.
“Marilyn, we need to talk.”
♠ ♠ ♠
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT MIKEY TO STEAL ABSTINENCE RINGS, I'LL DRAW A PICTURE ABOUT IT FOR YOU. :D
<3