Speed Dialing

Modern Swinger

Marilyn

The party was AMAZING. Okay, so you’re probably thinking that it’s not safe for me to be at the party, but it was a simple small party. Frank had his family with him and his grandfather is hilarious. We also had the chance to see Frank as a baby, thanks to his mom. Ah, I love embarrassing moments; when they happen to Frank anyway. Gerard and I were usually clung to each other and never left each other’s side. Everyone eventually found out we were dating, obviously. I’m pretty sure they knew I was pregnant, aha!
At some point, Gerard pulled away from me with this large grin on his face. “I’m going to go to the bathroom.” He spoke, leaving my side after kissing my cheek gingerly. I couldn’t help but smile and nod. I swear, when he kissed me like that, it reminded me of our first date.

“Gerardd, c’mon, tell me the surprise!” I whined, gripping at the sheets of the bed. Gerard just merely chuckled and shook his head, “Okay, okay, fine, only if you stop whining.” He teased, his tongue sticking out afterwards. I think I had been around three weeks pregnant at the time. “Well, we’re not really going anywhere,” Gerard began, “but I’m going to make us something.”
My face lit up as he stated his sentence. I knew he didn’t want to go out to eat, since he might be bombarded by paparazzi and we wouldn’t have a romantic evening at all. I thought that it was so sweet of him to make us something.
“Aw, like what?” I asked, grinning at this point, seeing as I was really exciting. “Well, we’re going back to my roots.” Gerard stated, laughing afterwards, which caused me to laugh as well. “It’ll be something Italian, because, well, Scottish food doesn’t work. I will tell you this though; I’m baking cheesecake.” He smiled.
Cheesecake?!” I squealed, seeing as he remembered that cheesecake was my favorite dessert of all time. “Yes, yes, cheesecake.” Gerard chuckled, leaning in to kiss my forehead. “So you just stay here until I tell you the food’s ready.” He told me.
About forty-five minutes later, Gerard called my name out from the kitchen, “Hey Marilyn!” I instantly leaped out from the bed and turned the TV off. I practically ran towards the kitchen and the aroma of the sweet smelling food overcame me. “Oh my God!” I looked at the amazing food on the plates. Gerard chuckled at my response and kissed my cheek, ruffling my hair at the same time. “Mmhm, looks good, right?”
I had no idea that Gerard was a great chef. So he went basic and made spaghetti but I swear, it looked way better than the spaghetti they serve at an Italian restaurant. Spaghetti was the main dish, with fettuccine alfredo being on the side, and cheesecake [Lord bless him.] for dessert. I wrapped my arms around him and giggled, “I already love you!” I squealed, obviously joking. “Well, gee, thanks.” Gerard kissed the top of my head and I let him go after wards.
“Hey, let’s go eat in the living room.” Gerard stated, bringing both our plates into the living room. I envy that man because he can carry a plate without dropping it, unlike me.
Soon enough, we were into the living room and eating away happily at our meal. It wasn’t until dessert that he started to be really romantic and geez, it made me feel all fluttery inside.
Gerard looked at my plate of cheesecake, then back at me, and then at his fork. He took his fork and scooped up a piece of my cake and placed it in my mouth, causing me to blush a little. It reminded me so much of a wedding, which flared my cheeks up even more. Gerard grinned at this and leaned in to kiss my forehead, practically feeding me from then on. Each time, he would get the same reaction; smile, blush, and then blush even more.


I was talking to Frank and when he mentioned Gerard, I felt my heart soar. I decided I needed to look for him, which is what I did. I shuddered as I recalled that night where the incident occurred, but I brushed it away from my thoughts. I looked around and finally came into the living room ,where I dropped my drink and also my jaw.
I saw Gerard all right. He held a glass of wine that was almost empty and his other hand was at the waist of some blonde girl, who by the way, was currently frenching him.
Gerard pulled away and looked at me, his face obviously numb. “O-Oh,” He hiccupped, “Marilyn I-I t-t-“ He stuttered as he tried to find words from his drugged up mind.
Save it.” I stated through cries as I burst through the crowd, feeling many thoughts on my mind. Gerard drank, cheated on me, and hurt me all in the same night. I was so embarrassed, angry, and depressed all at the same time. How could he do this tome us?
I guess I’m not so great at parties.
Kill me.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH SHITTTT, SON!
Bahah, you didn't expect it was going to be perfect, right?
Every time you comment and subscribe, Gerard masturbates.
Please, let Gerard masturbate.
:D