Sorrow's Love

New Student

It's been one full day. One full day of thinking. Sasori finally decided he will. He had told Deidara to tell Pein, shockingly he agreed. He thought it was a clever move. Sasori had applied and was excepted. Good thing he always watched Neokanie with her homework. Anywho since she was in school already, Sasori had to buy a few things.

Maybe this plan might actually suceed. After buying what he needed he went home and packed everything. Set for tommorow, he went to pick Neokanie up. She came out, looking a bit gloomy. Not intended to be rude she had passed him, a quick half smile, and on her way she went on.

"What's wrong?" he called out as he ran to catch up with her. She didn't say anything. "Neokanie, tell me. I'll try not to laugh?" he said wondering if she had embarrased herself.

"No. it's not that. I just, I hate being alone. I have no one to talk too. In class today, I raised my hand to anwser a question. Everyone was saying things about me. I know I'm quiet...but they didn't have to go that far," she anwsered looking down. He pulled her chin up with his hand, smiling as she blushed.

"I know it's hard for you, but I'm sure it'll be fine by tommorow."

"Tommorow?" he nodded and let her go. Neokanie stood there, dumbfounded for a few seconds then walked quickly to catch up with him. The next day Sasori, it seemed, had fallen asleep late since he wasn't up to walk her. She went on to school. Her first period; literature.

She got a 98% on her test. Everyone starred. Second peroid; Algebra. Her best class. There was a disruption, but since there was a test going on currently she didn't look up. She heard them talk but never looked up. Noticing someone sat next to her. But why? There were other seats that weren't near her, so then? She finished her test and handed it in. As she walked back to her desk, she said nothing. State of shock she just kept glancing every few seconds. Class ended, whoever didn't finish got a F.

"That ass..." a guy growled as he stammered away into the distance of the loud hallway.

"Thanks a lot Neokanie, tommorow, it's all about you," a girl said agressively. Neokanie looked down, biting her lip not so she wouldn't cry.

"So that's what you meant," he asked. She nodded as she hugged him, he patted her back calmly.

"I'm glad you decided to come here. I know at least, I have one friend with me," she whispered as she let him go. "So do you know this place well or?"

"I know it well," he laughed lightly. I'm glad Sasori came to my school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww, Sasori is just so adorable!