Sorrow's Love

Interrupting With Another Death Notice

As Neokanie made her way over she heard voices. Sasori went on ahead and went to get some more drinks from the kitchen. Opening the door she saw a few jounin.

"Hello? May I help you?" she asked leaning on the door a bit.

"Neokanie right? Well we wanted to inform you...about your mother...she well..."

"What happened to her?"

"She well...to put it in the nicest way we can...she passed away..."

"Re-really but how?"

"As you know your clan is in great danger...we guess the attacker found her as well..." Neokanie took a deep sigh.

"I understand...well thank you for telling me..."

"Yes, we hope everything goes well for you now on," and they left with that as she closed the door. Holding back tears she made her way back to the couch. Sasori came in and sat next to her.

"Who was that?" he asked as he put the movie on play.

"Oh just some jounin..."

"What did they say?"

"Not much...it's not...that important..." she replied softly as she layed her head on his shoulder. How come they want to kill my clan, why not someone else...well not really but why...I don't want to tell Sasori, I don't want him to worry about me... she thought as he kissed her forehead. The next day Neokanie went to school and all the teachers were telling her how bad they felt and that she could take the day off to calm down. So she took the chance and walked home, ariving she saw her kitten was at the door. It made its way over to her.

"Oh...well then...I guess your hungry aren't you? Come on, I'll get something set up for you." Neokanie smiled, while biting her lip.

Sasori was wondering where Neokanie had gone. They did walk to school but she wasn't at any class. He asked some people and they told him everything. He felt bad. As he was walking home he decided to bring her flowers, maybe it would cheer her up a bit. As he walked in he saw her asleep, her kitten by her side. He smiled softly as he layed the flowers on the table and went to get her a blanket. Her eyes fluttered open but closed again.

"Don't wake up, just rest okay," he said as he went into his room. The whole night was quiet and the next day was a bit better.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's short and also I'll try to update every other day!