Sorrow's Love

Growing Stronger

"What do you mean?" Sasori asked startled.

"Do you even know her last name?"

"Well no...I never asked..." Deidara shook his head and began telling Sasori everything he knows about the clan. Hours passed and Neokanie was bored. During dinner it was really quiet. While she cleaned the dishes the guys went out to the patio to talk more. Wait...where is Deidara going to sleep? she asked herself as she dried her hands. She joined them at the patio and took a seat next to Sasori. They were quiet.

"Ummm Sasori...where is Deidara going to sleep?" Neokanie asked him.

"I have no idea."

"I don't mind sleeping on the couch, un."

"No you can't. I don't want you to be well I don't know but you shoud have somewhere nice to stay. Sasori why don't you sleep in my room so Deidara can have his own bed. Just until he leaves," she said as she blushed a dark red. Sasori was blushing a light pink. Deidara was laughing a bit.

"Sure," Sasori said as he got up to move his things. Leaving her with Deidara she didn't know what to say so she stayed quiet. The weather was offely nice at this time. It was around October now.

When it was around eleven at night everyone started going to bed. It seemed kind of strange, Sasori and her sleeping in the same bed and all but it was for a good cause-well in a way. Neokanie slowly began falling asleep until Sasori held her in his arms and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight," he whispered as she smiled softly at him.

"Goodnight. I love you," she whispered back as she fell asleep. The next day they both had school so Neokanie left Deidara a note and headed off. Since it was half day he wouldn't be home all by himself for seven hours.

Neokanie was in deep thought about all the things that were happening to her clan. She missed her parents so but she couldn't even help them. She promised herself when it was her turn she wouldn't back down without a fight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again sorry!