Sorrow's Love

Are You Mad?

He did reply to it and they both were now heading to some place. Neokanie didn't really care just as long as he wasn't mad at her. Only the problem was he didn't say anything.

Before he would always make her laugh and just have a good time but right now he made her feel uneasy. Something had to be wrong. As they both were about to take a turn she pinned him to a tree.

"Sasori what's wrong? Silence? Did I do something? I me-mean if I did you can tell me. Really," she said tears in her eyes. He still didn't look at her. Heart beating fast she began to panic a bit. "Did I?" he shook his head. "Are you sure?"

"I'm...sure," he replied as he continued walking. Neokanie stayed a few feet back. Sasori what's wrong. Why won't you tell me? she thought as she tried to catch up with him. People had seen so they just starred.

Sasori didn't like how he was acting towards her. She didn't do anything but then why does he feel like it's her fault? He looked over his shoulder and saw Neokanie looking at her lower left. Tears were in her eyes.

He thought about it and he knew he was being an ass but he couldn't help the feeling. If he promised he would protect her then why is he having second thoughts. As Neokanie was finally near him he took her hand. She looked up a bit shocked.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why i'm like this but i'm sorry," she wiped her eyes.

"I forgive you, and it's okay.... I guess."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this was short, sorry.