Sorrow's Love

November Ends

A few minutes passed and Neokanie was calm, still crying lightly but she will be fine. He held her for a bit to show that he really did mean sorry. She hugged back but he then pulled apart and kissed her forehead.

"Sasori. Promise me you won't ever do that again. I mean if you can," she said softly as they both began walking again.

"I promise," they both just walked around the entire night, even when it began to get foggy. It started snowing lightly.

"Awww Winter's almost here! " Neokanie cheered as she ran ahead and let her hands in the air, spinning and spinning until Sasori caught her.

"Yes it is. Come let's go home," his soft voice coaxed her. Neokanie nodded slowly as he grabbed her hand and they both began walking to the apartment. As they both were halfway there she felt as if someone was watching them.

"Sa-Sasori. Do you feel something well strange?" she asked as she stopped and looked around. The fog was to much, she couldn't see much.

"Well now that you say it I do too..."

"Should we just keep going or...?"

"Yeah, it's better if we go home and forget. I wouldn't want you to get hurt.." Sasori said as he grabbed her hand.

"Me neither," they both started running home and once they were inside she quickly locked the door. In flashing red lights it read 11:29p.m. but luckily there was no school tomorrow. Sasori headed for bed without another word, she followed behind. The following day Neokanie woke up in his arms once again. It was nice to know that he wasn't mad at her. Kissing his forehead she slowly got out of bed and headed to take a shower. After she finished she made breakfast and he joined a couple of minutes later.

"Goodmorning sweetie," she said calmly as she set a plate of food on the table for him.

"Goodmorning hun, thanks," Sasori said taking a seat. "Today is the first day of December. Have you looked out the window?"

"Ummm no. I'll be right back then!" she ran into the living room and looked out the window. It was still snowing but a soft white sheet of snow barely covered the streets. "Amazing," Neokanie walked back and continued eating. After breakfast they both sat on the couch thinking of something to do. Sasori was about to suggest something until a loud knock on the door stopped her. Sasori looked at her then towards the door. She nodded and got up to answer. A light breeze of cold air rushed inside as she opened for the visiter.

"Ummm hello?" she greeted as she didn't know who it was.

"Neokanie?"

"Yes? I'm Neokanie."

"Neokanie Snow?"

"Yes that's me. Do you need something-" the man quickly covered her mouth with a cloth making her fall into a light sleep and then taking her away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment! I don't know if this story is good or not.