Sorrow's Love

Re-opening the Wound with the Truth

The moment his words escaped his mouth he almost wished he didn't. He knew it was stupid, a stupid moment, a stupid thing to say but it just came out. As he searched in her eyes he saw hope deep inside them.

"Well...will you? Neokanie. I know you probably want to die or just plainly kill me but I love you," his voice tried to make her come back. "I swear if I knew it was your family I would have stopped. I didn't know. You can't blame me..." she stood there as if she was thinking. He grabbed her face gently. Brushing his thumb over her soft lips. She closed her eyes peacefully. What is she thinking? Sasori thought to himself as he calmly moved foward to kiss her. But her hand swiftly moved up and she placed a finger on his lip. He opened his eyes halfway only to see a small grin placed on her face.

"Sasori," she whispered. He nodded as he waited patiently. "I...I..."

"You what?" he encouraged her with a seductive tone.

"I...I love you too," breaking down in tears she turned away. I can't love him. He killed them, she thought as she tried to calm down.

"Can we go home. You're getting sick."

"Okay," they both started walking back, hand in hand. Sasori remembered what he did to Deidara, but he did deserve it, didn't he? He loved Neokanie. Though his mission would also include killing the only girl who actually loved him he wouldn't finish it. Even if it meant fighting the entire Akatsuki. As he looked up he saw Deidara slowly walking towards them, his sides clutched tightly with his arm. Neokanie was utterly shocked.

"D-Deidara?" How can she care about him? Sasori thought angrily.

"Sasori he's hurt!" Is she crazy?

"I can see that."

"I think-you know what...I don't care!" Sasori couldn't help but frown a bit. He was a teammate after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short. Forgive me! I'll update it again tomorrow!