Sorrow's Love

School Starts

The next day Neokanie got up early and took a quick shower. Putting on her uniform, getting her bag ready. As she walked into the kitchen she felt nervous yet anxcious.

"Dont be so nervous," Sasori said smiling at her. She almost forgot he was there with her.

"I cant help it. You know how it is when your new and everything. Well I should make it there on time."

"Allow me to walk you." They both walked out the house, he closed the door behind after she walked out, together they walked in the morning sun. How beautiful. The sun was barely setting up.

"So, how long do you plan on staying here?" she asked trying to start a conversation.

"Not long. I've heard that a daughter of my friend attends your school. I'm sure we'll meet soon," he said trying to hold back a grin. It was quiet again, but the both of them enjoyed company. Once they got there Neokanie gave him a quick friendly hug for walking with her, then ran off into the school. Sasori thought he'd gone insane if he was blushing like he was just now. The school was so huge, clean and beautiful. Boys hanging around, girls talking about thier summer days. Neokanie found the office and walked in.

"Hello, may I help you," the lady said.

"Yes, I'm new here and I needed to get my class number and schedule."

"Name please."

"N-Neokanie-"

"Oh yes, here you are," she said as she printed it out.

"Dont lose this. Here's your ID, gym clothes, and locker number. Have a nice day," she said smiling then getting back to work. Neokanie nodded and walked out. So my locker number is #34, homeroom C3. At least I have everything I need, she looked up and saw her locker as she put a few things in there then closed it slowly she noticed someone standing infront of her way.

"C-can I help you?" she asked softly.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" the girl said getting into her face a little.

"I'm Neokanie-see the ID and I'm a new student," she said back as she began tapping her book with her finger. She wasn't going to stand back and not fight.

"Do you know who I am?"

"Does new mean anything to you, no," she said in a bad attitude.

"I dont think you want to find out."

"Guess what, I wasn't planning on it either. So if you can move that'd be great." She didn't say anything but pushed her to the lockers. She winced as the lock deepened in her back a bit. She left as the bell rang. What the hell? So I won and this is how girls are like in this school? she thought as she got her things, which fell on the floor and went to class before they did the hallway cleanup. Any student who was late for school will be locked out of class and if security finds you then you get a slip. Luckily Neokanie made it, unfourtuantely she had to sit with the brat drama queen. She didn't follow the student dress code. She was eating gum, even her thighs were showing by how high she pulled her skirt up. I hate girls like that.