Sorrow's Love

Sasori's Comfort

"Why are you so down?" Sasori asked as Neokanie quickly jumped up. He noticed she was crying when she didn't anwser him in the living room.

"I-it's nothing," she replied wiping her tears. All of a sudden Sasori pulled her to him and gave her a hug, she couldn't resist his sympathy so she cried into his chest.

"Ah, first day wasn't what you planned. You know you can talk to me about it. I'll listen," he said softly. She had a warm feeling inside. I think I'm falling inlove with Sasori, he's just so...so sweet, she thought as she smiled warmly.

"Thanks, but really I-I'm okay now," she said letting go slowly.

"Are you sure?" he asked with the cutest confused look. "Well okay then. I wanted to ask you something, but I forgot," he said looking away from her gaze. That's so cute.

"If you r-remember come ask me later then. Would you like me to start dinner now?" she asked getting up.

"Don't you have homework?" he asked with a smirk.

"Nope, two periods of study hall is kind of okay," Neokanie said laughing a bit. He shrugged and walked out, she following behind. She made whatever there was to cook, cleaned the dishes and took a quick shower. When she finished drying her hair she walked into the living room where Sasori was.

"I'm so bored today," he said with a deep sigh.

"Yeah me t-to. But I'm sure they'll have festivals soon."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. I promise the next chapter will be longer.