One Way or Another

Disenchanted

Disenchanted

Gerard's POV

We were all setup for one song. We muffled the drums, to make an even sound along with everything else. “Jess! Come in!” Mikey shouted.

“Ya okay! ― Bob let me go!”

“BOB!” We all screamed at the general direction that they were in.

“FINE!” He yelled.

Jess walked in. As soon as she saw me and Frank standing in on stage formation. “OH MY FUCKING GOD!”

Bob walked over to his drum set. Ray got to the acoustic. “OMG! I love this song! ―Tehe!”

We all had huge smiles on our faces. And Jess’ was just lit up. Ray started to strum on the acoustic. Jess sat down on the couch that we put next to him, ― just for her.

“Well I was there on the day they sold a cause for the queen. And when the lights all went out we watched our lives on the screen, I hate the ending my self, but it started with an alright seen.” I started to sing, we all played now. “It was the roar of the crowd that gave me heart ache to sing. It was a lie when they smiled and said you won’t feel a thing. And we revered the cops we laughed so hard it would sting. Ya oh. If I’m so wrong.”

“So wrong so wrong.” Ray sang. Jess got all bouncy in her seat.

“How can you listen to it all night long?”

“All night long, all night long.”

“Now will it matter long after I’m gone because you never learned a god damned thing” Ray and I sung together. Jess was all over the place trying to contain her self, but she eventually started to mouth the lyrics to calm her self down. “You just a sad song. With nothing to say about a life long wait for a hospital stay. And if you thing that I’m wrong this never meant nothing to ya. I spent my high school career spit only shove to agree so I could watch all my heroes sell a car on TV. Bring out the old Guillotine we’ll show ‘em what we all mean.

“If I’m so wrong”

“So wrong so wrong.” Ray sang. Jess got all bouncy in her seat, again. We all knew she wanted to make out with Ray when we were done.

“How can you listen to it all night long?”

“All night long, all night long.”

“Now will it matter long after I’m gone because you never learned a god damned thing” Ray and I sung together once more. “You just a sad song. With nothing to say about a life long wait for a hospital stay. And if you thing that I’m wrong this never meant nothing to ya. So go, go away. Just go, run away. But where did you run to, and where did you hide? You’ll find another way. Price you pay. ― Whoah ho whoah ho oh. Whoah ho. Whoah ho. Whoah ho. Whoah ho. You’re just sad song with nothing to say about a life long wait for a hospital stay. And if you thing that I’m wrong this never meant nothing to ya. Oh at all, at all, at all, at all.” And Ray finished the song lovely.
She waited a moment before she said anything. “Wow.” Her eyes were all wide.

Every one smiled. She looked at all of us, with a big grin on her face.

“How did you like it Sis?” Mikey asked Jess.

“I already said wow. ― I-I-I-I-I’m speechless.” She looked down at her feet, her face was red.

I looked over at Ray. He looked pissed. “Toro?” I said.

“Huh what?” He was. Jess saw this an rolled her eyes, with tears building up in them.

“What's the matter?”

“Later.”

“Okay.”

Jess was on the verge. “Come her cutie.” Frank called to Jess.

She got up and ran into his open arms. She broke into tears. “Shhh. It’s okay I’m here now.” He stroked her hair. She sniffled and muttered something to Frank. He looked at me then at Ray. “Don’t worry about it Princess.” He whispered into her ear. She said something again. “Sure honey.” Then he whispered something I couldn’t hear, and he kissed her cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks - Sorry for the wait guys!