Meet Your Worst Nightmare, ME

Meet Your Worst Nightmare, ME

Trisha's P.O.V.

I woke up all groggy and irritated as usual. I was never a morning person, but Jacob promised this Alice chick I'd be ready by eleven. I get up and stretch while taking in my surroundings. I look at the pair of boxer shorts Jacob lent to me on the floor...those things couldn't fit me no matter how many times i rolled them up, I even tried rubber banding them. In the end I gave up and just slept in the tee shirt it was big enough to were I wasn't exposing anything. I open the door and head to the bathroom to freshen up as much as possible, I couldn't do much seeing as how I had to put the same damn clothes back on. I walk into the bathroom and examen myself in the mirror. I stretched on my tippy toes and slighty turned one way looking at myself from all angles. I was hardly coincided, but sometimes I had look at myself to make sure it was really me. I was weird like that. I heard rings being pushed back and a hand reach out of the shower to grab a towel. I let out a scream which was more of a squeal and whip around. Jacob's hand pulled back the curtains back fully and looked at me with wide eyes.

“Hey Trisha what the hell do you think your doing?” he yelled.

But I couldn't even begin to react to his statement as I looked mesmerize at his half naked body glistening from the water on his body. I felt my jaw drop a little. He drew up one eyebrow and gave me a cocky look. I snapped out of it and turned around in denile.

“What you like what you see our something?” he asked way too cocky.

“What the hell man you almost gave me a heart attack you ass!” I replied.
“Excuse me but YOU walked in on ME taking a shower. How are you the victim here?” he asked still too cocky.

“I didn't know yow where in here you dumbass.” I almost spat at him.

“Hey do you really wanna be talking to me that way? The one who is giving you a roof over your head to stay dry and warm?”

“Ugh, NOT EVEN man. Don't try and feed me that bull crap.”

I turned back to face him not even fazed my his body this time due to his attitude. This time it was his turn to stare. Although the shirt didn't reveal anything it did stop above my knees. I grew very uncomfortable realizing how expose I must have looked only wearing a tee shirt that wasn't even mine, and that might betray me if I made one wrong twist of my body. I suddenly remember how exposed I could have been while stretching in the mirror. I felt like I might just scream as I saw Jacob there gawking over me. Anger boiled up in me and I let my Hand fly up to his face to hit it. When the unthinkable happened, he caught my hand.

“I don't think you want to do that.” he whispered.

I let out a gasp at how warm he was. How could I have missed that before? I tried yanking my hand away and was shocked when he didn't even budge. I might as while have been pulling against a statue.
Bastard was strong. I but my other hand on his chest and try and pull away again, this time noticing my struggle he let go, sending be flying backwards to stumble out the bathroom. I made my way back to his room slamming the door. Only for him to knock on it.

“I need to get my clothes.” he stated.

I locked the door and changed first. Then after 5 minuets I opened the door. I walked right past him. I was about to sit down when there was a knock on the door. I go to it and open it standing in the door frame. It was a boy about my age, he was taller than me but not as huge as Jacob.

“Ugh, is Jacob home?” he asked awkwardly.

“Yeah, and who are you?” I asked as if it were my own house.

“Um, I'm Quil...is this a bad time?”

I was about to answer when Jacob came pushing me out the way.

“No, Quil come in.” he gestured.

“I thought we were leaving?” I insisted.

“So...who's this Jacob?” Quil asked.

But I knew what he was implying.

“Uh, this is Trisha and um she's Bella's friend.”

We both looked at Jacob, then asking the same question.

“So why am I here and not with Bella?”

“Your not helping” Jacob hissed at me.

“Sorry, didn't know I was suppose to be a secret.” I imply.

“Quil, Trisha and I were just leaving, so can we talk later?”

“Uh, sure thing man. See you later.”

Alice's P.O.V.

“Were are they? It's already twelve.” I pouted.

“Don't worry so much they probably just woke up late.” Jasper whispered into my ear.

Then as if on cue I heard Jacob's bike pull up.

“Finally.” I say jumping up.

I go to open the door and look as a girl staggers off of Jacob's bike. It was the girl from my vision...

“Jacob you drive extremely too careless, even for me!” she yelled at him throwing her helmet.

I heard a snicker besides mines, but ignored it. Her and Jacob made their way up the driveway and the girl brought her gaze to me. She stopped in her tracks. I suddenly remembered Carlisle explaining to me how she was frightened of him and suspected him of being inhuman. She turned almost too sharply towards Jacob and hissed at him.

“What the hell is this? I thought you were taking to your friend's house Alice! Is this some kind of sick joke? I thought I made myself clear.”

Then she gasped.

“Oh my gosh, this was your plan wasn't it! This is a set up.”

“She said backing away from him.”

“Why didn't you just let the crazy thing get me then? What do you just prefer to stop random demon people from attack people like me, just so you can feed to your friends?” she accused.

Boy did she have an imagination on her.

“Trisha clam down. There's nothing wrong with Alice, and she's right behind you so stop acting rude.”

She turned around alarmed.

“Uh...hi I'm Alice, nice to meet you.”

She looked at me suspiciously.

“Hi...Trisha.”

“Nice to meet you Trisha, hope you like shopping!”

“Oh, absolutely.” she replied through her teeth.

Edward and Bella had just arrived in the back. Edward could I possibly borrow Bella for a few hours. I thought to him.

“Please come in, Bella will be joining us too.” I said stepping aside.

Jacob walked in first. Then Trisha. She took a seat next to Jacob on the couch. Then Bella came down the stairs.

Trisha's P.O.V.

“Bella” Alice rang.

I turned around to see a normal girl coming down the stairs...well I mean as normal as it was gonna get.

“Trisha, this is Bella. She'll be coming with us on our little trip.”

“Hi, I'm Bella, nice to meet you Trisha.”

“Hi nice to meet you too.” I said eying her.

Didn't she notice that something was completely off here?

“Bella can I speak to you for split second?”

My question kind of took her my surprise but she accepted. I walked towards the opened door, that was never closed. I turned my back on everyone else. And started in a low voice.

“Um, Bella I don't mean to sound rude but, isn't something a little off here....maybe a LOT off?”

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“This girl is she related to Dr. Carlisle?”

“Yes why?”

“Don't you see the similarities? There freakishly pale skin, their haunting eyes, and luring aura? Somethings wrong here...Do you live here? Why were you up stairs?” I asked turning around.
I jumped. There was more of them now. Not only Alice, but now Dr. Carlisle, maybe his wife, and and four others. I thought I was gonna have a panic attack.

“You know what Jacob I don't really need new clothes, I just remembered I have a friend who lives around here...I think I'll stay with her instead.”

“You do, do you?” he asked getting up.

“Yes, I do! Her name is Rachael...Palmer, so I guess I'll be seeing you around...or not.” I said making a mad dash out the door.

“Trisha wait!” I heard Jacob yell.

“No thank you!” I said really running now.

“Wait listen to me!” Jacob muttered grabbing my hand.

I came to a mad halt.

“Hey, hey did we not go through this this morning? Let go of me!”

“Promise me you won't run away.”

“I promise know let go.”

He let go, and I picked up a handful of earth and chucked it him.

“Crazy loser, like I'd listen to you and your vampire friends!”

Every one of them stiffened a bit. Then I realized what I said.

HOLY SHIT. I thought

“Wait, it's not what you think!” said one of the guys. He had equally pale skin, golden eyes, and bronzed colored hair. He extended a arm towards me. It's not what you think.

“Oh it isn't is it?” I said backing up. What did I really look that stupid?

“Listen I know you don't trust us, but you've got it all wrong.” he insisted.

“Yeah Trisha, Edwards right.” Bella added.

Okay so they had already gotten to her, he probably brainwashed her or something.

“I knew something was up...but vampires, really?” I stuttered out still backing up slowly.

Then I tripped falling to the ground. Then flashes of the night I got attacked happened. Edward stop walking towards me and stared at me, eyes wide like he had saw the same thing as me. Then it clicked. Edwards eyes flickered to Jacob's then back. Then I let out of terrified shriek. What the hell was going on here?

“What, what is it?” Jacob asked.

Edward looked at Jacob.

“She remembers, no she knows?” he asked alarmingly.

“What?” Jacob asked carelessly.

“That-that your a fucking werewolf! What the fuck is this? Teen wolf meets Lost boys?” I blabbered out.

The huge one let out a booming laughter, it made me jump.

“Emmett cut it out.” someone hissed.

I couldn't tell anymore. Everything was getting blurry.

“Trisha honey, we want to help you that's all.” Carlisle voice came.

How could I make his voice out but not the others?

“N-no you guys jut wanna do what that other vampire couldn't. What are you gonna do split me? I doubt that'll work...it's because I'm a nobody and no one will even think to look for me because I'm already missing.” I stammered.

Oh my god I think I'm about to throw up. Then everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so i made this one long but i was really feelin it. the quicker she accepts eveybody the better the story gets! =] comment and let me kno wat u think plz....:]