Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Du Bist Alles Was Ich Bin

Feeling Heads

Emily’s POV

Gustav got up and sorted out the TV I ran back to my room to get Silence of the Lambs when I got back all the lights were off and I couldn’t see anything at all. T was like my eyes were just suddenly glued shut, even though they were open. I started to walk in slowly. I could hear giggles and laughs and people shuffling about.

‘This isn’t funny guys. Come on.’

I held out my hands at arms length. Which would make a lot of sense being as my hands are at the end of my arms. I walked slowly to what I thought might be the couch. I crouched down a bit and felt around a little. ‘This, is… sooo; not…’

‘Humm…’

That was the most sexual sound I’ve heard in a long time… ‘Oh God!’ I retracted my hand so quickly it spun the whole way round. ‘Who was it? Who was it? Who was it?!’ I knew that didn’t feel like the sofa. That was someone’s jeans! Oh God… oh God… the lights suddenly flicked on and everyone stood up except the person on the couch who was… Tom!

‘Oh my God, oh my God…! Oh, this is so wrong!’ I just spun around like twenty times waving my hand around as though it would make it all disappear.

‘If that’s what you like when I’ve got my clothes on, you must be like ein Engel in Bett!’

‘Eww… Tom! It was an accident! And you’ll never know if I’m an angel in bed or not. I won’t give you the chance to find out.’ I started to run into the bathroom when Bill suddenly opened the door to it and I ran into him. I suddenly felt dizzy and fell flat on my bum on the floor. I then noticed a horrible pain in my head which shot straight through me. I looked up at Bill, his face was a little blured but I could see he was holding his head as well.

‘Enschuldigung! Oh mein Gott! Enschuldigung!’ He offered me his hand which I took and he helped me up. I nearly topple over put he caught me. I think I may just faint again…

‘Bill, they’re English…’

‘Es ist ok. Meinen Kopf. Ich habe ein Kopfschmerzen. Danke schon.’

‘Why didn’t you write that as fact? ‘I speak German’ would have been way better than ‘I love to write and sing’ or, ‘I’m waiting’… it’s more useful to us!’ Georg almost shouted.

‘I’m still, very sorry.’ He said letting go of me.

‘It’s ok. It’s Tom fault really. He just let me give him a hand job through his clothes. I coming to have a shower.’ I looked back over my shoulder to see him smiling quite broadly. ‘Just, you really need to do something about him. It’s gross… I feel like such a slut now.’ I didn’t notice at first but tears escaped my eyes.

I went into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I sat behind the door so I could hear what was going on. But ouch, my head hurts.

‘Tom, what did you do to her…? She in there crying.’ Georg said and I heard footsteps.

‘Yeah, and Bill’s out here crying.’ Tom said. But he didn’t sound harsh like I imagined he might have done. ‘Just let him cool off then we’ll get her.’

‘Bill you ok? That seemed like a bit of a bump.’ Gustav said.

‘Yup. I’m absolutely fine.’ That was when I heard a loud crashing noise on the floor behind the door. I stood up and open the quickly to see Bill in a sprawled heap.

‘Or his not ok… You need to get him into his bedroom and open all the windows. Call me a nerd if you will but I used to want be a doctor. So I know what I’m doing. Wow, I didn’t know my head was that hard.’

They took him into his bedroom and lay him down on the bed. Ok, so maybe the movie was finished. But I was going to be sat with Bill Kaulitz alone while everyone else chatted and watched it. Maybe bumping heads wasn’t so bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
i just realised how wrong this chapter title is...
major wrongness!
anyway...

there will be an authors note saying i've leaving for holiday on saturday... i know you people hate them and i ahve to post them a lot cuz i tend to go a lot of places but... it has to be done i'm afraid.
but i'm taking the laptop so i can still write..
just can't update!!

comment bitte?