Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Du Bist Alles Was Ich Bin

Voice Brushing

Emily’s POV

I was sat on a chair next to Bill’s bed where he as sleeping after passing out. I got out my Ipod and put it on quietly. It started on Nena’s Liebe Ist. I heard the bed springs move and Bill has sat himself up looking at me.

‘That must have been some bump we had.’ I said joking. I turned my music off and sat on the bed rather than slumping over the chair.

‘Yeah, oh is all my hair flat now? I don’t like lying on it when it’s all spiky.’

‘Yeah, but why don’t you just go wash it? Or brush it out. We can go join the others again when you feel like it. Oh, and you may as well put your pyjama’s on. We all have.’

‘Oh, right.’ We sat for a few more awkward seconds. ‘So, what were you listening to?’

‘Liebe Ist.’ I said smiling at him.

‘You like Nena?’

‘I was talking about her down at the pool with Tom if you remember.’

‘Oh, yeah; with Tom. So, where are you staying tonight?’ He said leaning forward a little rather than on his pillows.

‘Georg’s bedroom apparently. Not that I had any choice. He kinda put me in there, no questions asked.’ I laughed, it was nice talking to Bill without there being any tension like yesterday. ‘Should be ok though, even if it is a bit of a mess.’

‘He doesn’t tidy up often. We’re here for another month for filming so I don’t blame him. But I wouldn’t be able to find anything.’

‘I like things a little untidy, but his room’s a little over the top. Put these on. Tom came and found them for you. Go change then come back out to us. They’re watching Silence of the Lambs.’

‘Isn’t that a scary movie?’ He said sitting with a straight back and raising an eyebrow at me looking a little weary.

‘Yes, well not very scary. More; psychological. Though you probably won’t understand it if you start watching half way through.’

I’d rather stay in here. Will you keep me company? Nice having someone to talk to who’s into the same things.’

He got up and went into the bathroom to change, I heard the shower going to; he must be washing the hairspray out. I listened to my Ipod again when Emi came in after knocking.

‘Hey, where’s Bill?’ She closed the door behind her and stood in front of it.

‘Just changing and washing his hair. He won’t be long. Please go back out? We’re finally talking! Please…?’

‘Fine, I’ll tell them he’s still out. You’re missing the movie.’

‘I know. I’ll come out and get something to eat. We got any popcorn left or have you lot eaten it all?’ She looked and then shook her head at me. I followed her out to go grab a bowl for me and Bill. The film was just at where Hannibal Lecter put the skin off the security guards face into his own to get out of the building.

‘So, how’s my little brother?’

‘Sleeping, but don’t go in. You might wake him.’ I said taking the popcorn and starting to walk back.

‘Why don’t you leave him in there and come watch the film?’ Georg said standing up to me.

‘It’s ok. We can all watch it together another time. You’re all fine without me I’m sure.’

I opened Bill’s door again and shut it behind me, I began to listen to music once more while eating some of the popcorn. It was toffee, nice and sweet. In Die Nacht came on and I couldn’t help but sing along.

‘Du bist, alles was ich bin; und alles was durch meine Adern fliesst… oh hi. You done?’ I stopped suddenly as Bill came back out of the bathroom.

‘Yeah, you have beautiful voice by the way.’

‘Oh, thank you.’ I felt my cheeks turn a deep shade of red as he said it. And I thought I saw his turn slightly pinkish too. ‘Umm, I got popcorn. Don’t know if you want any. You can just help yourself. Want a film on?’

‘Sure. Umm, thank you for sitting with me. I would have felt a little unwanted to wake up and find no one with me. It was very nice of you. I should repay you one day.’

‘No you really don’t…’

‘Oh I do. You were nice enough to do that for me. I’ll take you to the movies after we missed out yesterday. Then you let me have your lemon sorbet. You’re very kind.’

‘Oh don’t worry, I can be extremely selfish sometimes too. Just like everyone else. I guess you’re just special enough to see my nice side.’ We both sat an laughed together about things for a good while. We’d completely forgotten about the idea of a film. It was well into the early hours of the morning now.

‘Well, my family are in Berlin for 3 days. So me and Emi are on our own till Monday. Don’t know what we’re going to do exactly.’

‘Well, how about I take you to the movies tomorrow. Then there’s only two days that you have to fill. You can hang out with us any time as well.’

‘Only if you’re sure. You really don’t need to take me to the cinema though. It was no problem really. But y’know; if you insist.’ Ha, hello! What girl wouldn’t want to go to the cinema with Bill Kaulitz?!

‘Which I do. Please it’d make me very happy if you’d let me take you. Just as a thank you.’ He said as we both went for popcorn we brushed hands. His were nice and warm with his long spindly fingers and perfectly painted nails. Black with white tips, then I notice mine, were the opposite. White with black tips. A rush of heat flowed through my body and my heart raced. I didn’t even know why, all we did is brush hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope this is an ok ive-come-home-you-can-all-read-this-before-you-die-of-withdrawal-symptoms chapter for you guys!
and there's another coming right your way now guys!

I hope at least SOMEONE is pleased to see me back...?