Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Du Bist Alles Was Ich Bin

Club Meeting

Emily’s POV

I stood there and closed the door turning around to Emi. My eyes widened and I squealed just as loud and as high as I possibly could. Jumping up and down I’m sure I’ve just bust my own ear drums.

‘If you have gone any higher you’d have killed me. How does this happen? I go to New Jersey to see if I could ‘bump into’ Gerard Way. It doesn’t happen. I come to Germany with you and bam! We’re meeting Tokio Hotel! You’re my new good luck charm.’ Emi nodded.

‘Pinch me I am dreaming. Did that just seriously happen? A cute guy as our attendant and umm, we’re being put across from Tokio Hotel?! Could this have got any better?! How long have we been here?’

‘Umm, less than an hour.’

‘Wow! I love this hotel! I’m going to go get dressed. I’ve got that black silk dress I could wear. You know with the open back…? Or maybe… hello…?!’ Emi’d vanished into her bedroom and shut the door.

I went into my own room taking my cases with me and started to through things everywhere until I found this dress. It was just above knee height and was a smooth shimmering silk. A strapless, backless, black dress. Ok, I have 10 minutes. I can curl my hair in that time right? Well, I was going to whether I could or couldn’t. I got straight to it applying my make-up as the curlers heated up. I made my eyes smokey with black eyeliner and a little black eye shadow.

I stepped out of the suite door and locked it followed by Emi as we followed our cute attendant down to the restaurant. Emi had an orange dress on that was full length and flowed nicely behind her. She was never really one for dark boring colours. She’d just straightened her hair. It was in a Bob so there wasn’t really much she could do with it.

‘So, we’ve met three times and I still don’t know your name.’ I said walking next to him.

‘My name is Mikey. And yours?’

‘I’m Emily and this is Emi. Can I ask how we’ve come to have a table across from them?’ I asked trying not to sound too excited. Emi was close at our heels listening in.

‘They request you sit with them. I’m not surprised two beautiful girls like your selves.’ He flashed at smile at me as he looked round.

‘But why us?’

‘They wouldn’t say. Anyway, I’m not really supposed to be telling you this. So keep shushed. I’m just supposed to come and call you for dinner. Well here you are. I’ll see you later I guess.’

‘What time do you get off? We could go out sometime if you’d like?’ I’ve never asked a guy out before. This so cool!

‘Sure, I’m off in a couple of days. Maybe I’ll come by your hotel room. But I have to go. See you whenever.’ He walked away to the front doors of the hotel and stood greeting other guests.

‘You’re about to meet the Kaulitz twins and you’re asking a cute attendant out?’

‘Well, it’s good to have back up right?’ I winked and we walked into the restaurant. It was about 10pm and getting dark. All that lit the room were candles. It’s was amazing. A waiter came to us and asked our names. He showed us to our table. But, no way, weren’t just on the table across from them, we were across the table from them. This is way better than I ever thought!

Georg nodded our way the others looked round and stood to greet us. We were at the back of the room away from where any fans may be. Bill got out from his seat and walked over to us. I swear I felt myself melt on the spot.

‘Hallo. Am I right to think you are the girl from Zimmer 483... Sorry room.’ His cheeks turned slightly pinkish at his mistake.

‘We are. We were told to come and meet some polite people down here.’ flirt on. It wasn’t too good, but still. I looked across to Emi who nodded to agree.

‘Well, come and sit down we’ll pay for your meal.’ Georg said sitting down.

‘Thank you for the offer but, we’re here for free. All expenses paid. So was there any particular reason we were called to meet you?’

‘Well, You’re in Zimmer 483. Do we need more reason?’ Gustav joked.

‘We saw two gorgeous girls walk into the lobby and knew we’d just have to meet them.’ Tom smirked looking at Emi.

‘So, what are you girls doing here in Germany?’ Bill asked after we ordered our food.

‘My dad carved the fireplaces in the 15 luxury suites. So we get free stay for a month.’

‘Well, when dinners done with. Do you girls want to go clubbing?’ Tom asked. I’m not really a clubbing kind of girl. Emi is though. We’re only 17 but we manage to get in easy enough. I tend to just sit there and drink a little while batting away boys that wanna get me in bed. Emi, well… just just dances and dances and goes with the boys that want to get her in bed. Sometimes. She’ not a slut. She gets to know them first.

‘Sure! We love clubbing!’ Emi blurted out.

‘No Emi. You love clubbing. I just sit there while you have all the fun. I’m not into that stuff and you know it. But I guess I could go for the laugh.’

‘Ok then. We’ll come to your room about half an hour after we’ve done. So you can get changed and stuff.’ Georg smiled as the food was set down in front of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
this story is moving really very fast...
but all my others have a slow start to things... and i suppose this one kind of does...
y'know with all the bit bat and stuff...
but like my others it will get better...

promise...^^