Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Du Bist Alles Was Ich Bin

Sucking Lemons

Emily’s POV

Waking up the next day I found myself spread eagle across the bed to look up and find my brother sitting on the chair in my room. Naturally I screamed and Georg came rushing in.

‘What’s wrong? What happened?’ He looked at me and I calmed down.

‘No, it’s fine. Everything things fine, My brother gave me a fright that’s all. What are you doing in here?’ I sat up and Georg’s head turned back and forth across the room to try and understand it.

‘Mum and Dad went out today, they said I have to stay with you. You have to look after me and take me somewhere.’ He just looked bored at the floor playing with a toy car, he ran it up and down the arm of the chair.

‘But, oh man. Do you think it’d be okay if I brought him with us?’

He simply shrugged. ‘I guess so, but you’ll have to keep him out of the way.’ From behind him and the door I saw movement and inclined my head to see around the door. Yet another squeal escaped my lips.

‘Well look who decided to wake up.’ Trish spun around the corner on her heel then returned to my room from the kitchen area with a tray. ‘Breakfast in bed!’

‘What?! No, no… I’m supposed to bring you breakfast in bed. You’re a guest here!’

‘Dude, we’re ALL guests here. We’re in a hotel. Come on, take it from me please? You’re the one that let me come over and stay on your suite. I’m just being nice and saying thank you.’ She gave me the tray and sat on the end of the bed to make sure I ate it. Seeing her expectant expression I didn’t disappoint her by taking a swig of my orange juice and spoonful of my cereal.

I looked over to my 7 year old younger brother who was currently making odd engine like noises. I shook my head and wondered if taking him to the film set was the best of ideas in the world. I decided against it. Today I was going to get away from this hotel and take him somewhere around the town, bowling or something. Besides, I haven’t seen the country yet, and that’s what I came here to do.

‘Georg, I’ve changed my mind, you lot go film, Trish you go with them, y’know… so you can get some pictures and interview them and everything. Then I’ll take my brother with me and go site-seeing or something. Emi can do what she likes. Speak of the devil…’

‘My ears must have been burning.’ She smiled bouncing into the room as I slipped out in fully pyjama’s.

‘The band are filming, I’m taking my brother out to go site seeing. You can do whatever you want.’ I walked out with a piece f toast in my mouth and went to sit at the kitchen counter munching away. ‘Georg, you’re late.’

He looked at the clock and bounded through the door almost knocking over Trish who was on her way out. ‘Hey! Wait for me idiot!’ She ran after him after reclaiming her bag he’d blown out of her hands. As they ran down the hall I collapsed onto the perfectly laid out sofa cushions and slouched.

‘So, where exactly were you planning on going with your bro?’ Emi followed ad fell to the floor.

‘I have no idea. He’s 7, what am I supposed to do with him? I can’t take him to the cinema… he doesn’t understand German. I need to take him somewhere he’s got something today. You know what I think I will just take him down to the set. Nick’s nice enough, he’ll let him sit and press a few buttons and listen and watch what’s going on.

After finishing up with breakfast and going out to town to stock up the food, well, snacks again, we headed down to the river where they were filming. While we were walking I suddenly remembered the whole reason we’d met them in the first place. They wanted our room, for filming. So… why the sudden change of plan? Which then led me to remember the change in song for the single, from Reden to Ich Brech Aus. So many things had changed since we’d arrived. Just a week ago. So that meant we only 3 left here. Better make the most of it.

Emi took Toby down to the set with her while I sat under a tree in the blazing sun once more and opened up my book. I hadn’t had much time to write in a few days, so this was an open time slot I should take advantage of. My story seemed to have taken on an odd twist.

…A street. My street. With my house. Where I live. It was, as most streets are, averagely boring. The trees, stood to attention along each footpath, were shedding leaves in every direction. The autumn breeze, swallowing up the orange, red and yellow danced along with my ever tiring feet. Cars passing by noisily hardly ever paused for a moment to notice the 20 mph speed limit. That was, until they reached the end of the pot-holed road and suddenly it would be packed with people…

‘Emily, they need you for the last scene. You know, where Bill wakes up with you? They’re still deciding whether it should be him or you who falls through.’ Emi’s cheek were flushed as she’s ran to and fro. ‘I know, you’re writing, and I told them to wait a little longer. But they want to shoot it, now.’

‘Fine, what am I wearing. It better be that damned summer dress. I can’t be bothered with all the hair and make-up today. Where’s Toby, what’s he doing?’

‘He’s fine, they’ve got him busy in the film.’ We were walking and I stopped dead in my tracks.

‘He’s… what?’

‘Well, thought it would make it creepy if they had him sat in the factory alone playing with his car. And I have to tell you… It kinda is… Once you see it with the effects put onto it, it totally freaks you. Anyway, the idea is that Bill’s dreaming abuot you and him together and that’s your kid, or something I don’t know.’ We continued to walk.

‘So, let me get this straight. My brother… is my kid? That’s sick.’ I motioned puking up.

‘Yeah, I know. Twisted right?’

Arriving at the set I slipped around the back to meet with the guys and saw my brother just sat playing with his car shooting. I had to admit, they did make him look freaky. I headed over and found them sat around a table of drinks looking absolutely filthy. Except Bill, Bill looked like he’d just showered. But, he looked angry, you could practically see the steam rising out of his ears. Georg just looked annoyed. Tom and Gustav were stifling a laugh between them, though couldn’t hold it when they looked up at me. Emi had left to go and get a drink.

‘What’s so funny?’ I asked pulling up a spare chair. ‘Bill looks like he sucked a lemon.’

‘Sucking face more like…’ Tom started.

‘… well not yet. But he won’t have to wait long.’ Gustav managed out without cracking to badly.

‘Okay, you’re going to have to tell me what’s going on here.’ Crossing my arms over my chest I leaned forward on the table eyeing each of them. Though I avoided eye contact with Bill as much as possible. ‘Is there’s something wrong with me? Do I have something on my face?’

‘Soon enough.’ Tom laughed out calming himself. ‘Bill just got some amazing news.’

‘Amazing news?! Are you out of your mind?! I’d rather scrap the whole shoot.’

‘What he means to say is, he’d love to do this for the sake of the video. And that he’s willing to put your differences aside for about 5 takes. Georg doesn’t mind either. Well, doesn’t mind as in… neither of them have a choice. You don’t either.’ Gustav finished off. How is he speaking so much?

‘I don’t care abut all this ouncy-flouncy-taking-forever-to-tell-me crap! Just spit it out already!’

‘You and Bill have to kiss, for one of the scenes. Directors orders, he’s just come over and told us about a 5 minutes before you arrived.’ Georg explained.

‘Excuse me? He’ll hit me before I get anywhere close.’ I laughed trying to at least lighten the mood. ‘What am I wearing? And how exactly does it happen?’

‘This is the best bit,’ Tom began sitting up smiling, ‘you’re sitting under tree together and he finally comes back out of his dream. The music fades away and this soft piano starts with birds and stuff in the background. Then he pounces on you and it’s all passionate making out. Then he pulls away and you have to look into each others eyes and smile at each other and it’s like whoa.’

‘Yeah, okay whatever. Lets just get this done okay?’ I spotted Trish over the way and saw her taking photos of my brother and flipping through photos us from yesterday. I was sent over to costume and hair and make to get spruced up. When we finally got to filming Bill seemed to have calmed and when we sat down felt less tense than he previously had.

‘You okay?’ He asked as I slide down into his arms again.

‘Umm, yeah. I guess. How come you’re so perky?’

‘Well, you were only trying to help.’ He smiled down at me and gave my shoulders a squeeze.

We started the first take where he had to sit for a few second staring off into the distance then suddenly turned to me and lay me down pressing his lips upon mine. Somehow I seemed to forget about everything else and just concentrate on Bill. His hands moved to my face and held me there. Strengthening the kiss his lips parted my own. I heard the queue to stop, I expected him to just leap up and wipe his lips clean demanding a packet of mints. But he didn’t stop, not at all. If anything he began to enjoy it and sink into it more and more. I soon lost touch with everything and found myself as much into it as he was. Feeling his hands moving from my face to my shoulders, and then to my hips I moved with him and shifted so mine were on his chest. As we both smiled into it Bill pulled back and looked at me, his face was kind, not like it had been the last few days. He looked up then back at me as I just gawped, though it was soon apparent I couldn’t resist smiling back and biting my lip. A voice echoing about sudden broke it as we looked up. Tom’s voice is the one we’d heard saying nothing but ‘Whoa…’ Looking back at each other we must both have been wondering the same things. How long had we been doing that? Why didn’t we stop? And what is Georg going to say? How many more times will we have to do that? And will we be able to stop again? Bill stood quickly while I managed to lift myself into a sitting position from being so star-gazed.

‘I… I think we need another take on that sorry guys.’ The director muttered quietly. It took only 3 more takes before he was satisfied with it, and the first of those it happened again. After that Bill and I headed off in different directions. Avoiding each other, but not in they way we had been previously. In a less aggressive way, and more sheepish. Not knowing what else to do I headed back for the costume and changed back into my clothes. I let Emi and Trish know where I was going and took my brother back up to the suite, dropping him off with my Mum and Dad now they were back.

Having no other agenda I jumped onto my bed and smiled into the covers. However a sudden pang of guilt took over me as I thought about Georg. The door to the suite opened signalling Emi’s return, I ignored it as I lay buried on my bed. A click of my door forced me to look up and find Bill.

‘Well, you’re not Emi.’ I stated as he came in shutting, and locking, the door behind him.

‘No apparently not. Can I sit?’ He asked pointing at the end of the bed.

‘I guess.’ Pushing upward I rested my back against the wall.

‘About earlier, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean for that to happen. I don’t know what came over me. I just, couldn’t… stop.’

‘You don’t need to explain it to me. I could have easily stopped you, but I just didn’t. I’m sorry.’ I stared at nothing other than my toes as I dragged my knees up to meet My face.

‘Can I tell you a secret?’ Saying nothing I simply raised my head to look at him. ‘That was my first kiss.’ His cheeks flushed up crimson as he looked at me.

‘Well urm, it was very good.’ I half laughed, but decided to choke it back. I looked at him, for some reason I remember that he’d locked the door, but I don’t know why that’s important. Moving slowly he came further up the bed to sit in front of me. Somehow my hand made it’s way to be laying on the bed in front of me. He took it and stared at it carefully. I didn’t know what to do.

‘I’m sorry about you and Georg.’ He said still looking at my hand.

‘Yeah well, I don’t blame him.’ On my way back to the suite he’d stopped me and simply said “Whatever.” Before going off to go hit on some girl in hair and make-up. ‘Weren’t really ‘a couple’ anyway to be honest. I mean what, we go out for one meal and that makes us ‘together’?’ I looked up at Bill smiling. ‘Still, things aren’t awkward between us anymore right?’

‘Guess not.’ We sat looking at each other for a while not saying anything before suddenly a magnetism between us seemed to pull us together. We leaned in and our lips bet again as before. Now I see why he locked the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn...
Okay I know. Long time no see... AGAIN!. Lol.

But if anyone HAS sen my profile you will know that I have been fixing that up and getting back into replying to comments and talking again and all of that.
Final step - update.
Which I have no officially done!
Go me...

Comments always loved you guys...^^
xxx