Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Du Bist Alles Was Ich Bin

Film Detectives

Emi’s POV

‘Great, another early morning. When did we sign up for this? It’s been like two weeks and we’re supposed to be on holiday. This is more work than when I’m at home.’ Emily was complaining on our way back up to the suites. I knew waking her up wasn’t going to be a good idea, but I couldn’t just leave her there. That director looked as though he might bitch-slap you.

‘It’s getting late, I’m going to get to bed so I have at least some sleep. Oh, should I wear a summer dress tomorrow? Night guys!’ Were we even supposed to think about that question. It’s like, she said it, then just left anyway. I was sat in our suite with Georg, Bill and Gustav. Tom had already gone off to bed.

‘Bill, you are going to be nice to her for the sake of the video right?’ Georg asked bluntly.

‘Only for the video, after that she’s nothing to me.’ You could see the hate in his face. But for some reason, it looked fake. As though it were all an act. It’s probably just me being too umm, weird.

‘What is it that she’s done that’s so bad you have to hate her guts?’ There was just an awkward silence, Bill didn’t say anything he simply stared at the floor. ‘That silence, that’s you holding a grudge. Just fix it alright?’ Georg stood up and went into his suite, presumably he‘s going to bed.

‘I think we should all go to sleep before something bad happens. Night!’ I speedily shot into bed.

**The next day**

‘Bill and Emily! Summer scene now please! Just sit under that tree, Bill, possibly put your arm around her, and then if Emily could just rest her head on his chest that’d be great. Ok just, Bill be falling asleep and Emi write in your book or make daisy chains or something I don’t know.’ Florian directed. Emily was wearing her blue dress while Bill, had his white shirt on. It was odd to see him in white.

While they were shooting the other three sat in chairs watching. I myself was sat in a chair, but I was in make-up. They were plastering me, Emily had to go through this as well next, except she loves it. I only wear a little bit of make-up! The look they were going for is well I’m too sure really. But they were giving us pale skin, dark black eye make up and red lips. Then the clothes were, huge black prom-like dresses. I don’t know what that’s all about. Finally when Emily was changed and faced up we had one guy photographing us, another guy filming us, then we had one guy filming and photographing me, another for Emily. This was is awesome! During the time we were being shot the camera crew wasted no time in getting the scenes done where the band are performing. There was a little incident, by that I mean Tom spilt coke all down his top and had to change it. But nothing too big.

‘I have Amy Lee’s dress! Amy Lee has worn this dress! Amy Lee has worn this dress! I’m wearing Amy Lee’s dress! You guys this is so awesome!’ Emily came round the corner screaming.

‘Dude calm down… Look what I have to wear.’ I turned round to face her. It wasn’t easy as there was this leather thing restricting my movement!

‘That’s gorgeous! What’s wrong with it?! Oh come on, breaks over. I can’t believe we had to have bear feet for the outside photos. And now I have to wear black ballerina shoes!’

‘Same, btw, what’s going on with your hair?’ She had a tiara, and her hair was huge! It was like, in contest with Bill’s!

‘I know, I think they’re trying to make us look sorta scary, y’know? So it’s like they’re running away from us. And look they’ve dyed it, how did you not notice that? And it’s been cut. It’s like going to the hair dresses, but for free! And they gave me tips on how to do my make-up. It was great. By the way I love what they did to your hair. And you love purple! So even better!’

‘Yeah, real fun. So what are we doing with these shots?’ I asked the guys that were swarming us.

‘Just sit in the rubble for a few them we’re going to bring in the guys for some shots with you. Purple hair, yeah you, you’ll have Gustav and Georg. While you get the twins.’ After our solo shoots the band came in, we had to have our hands all over them and stuff. Not that Tom minded over with Emily. They be trying to get away but we’d have to hold them back and stop them. For the sake of their video I suppose…

**That Evening**

After finishing off the summer scene and the performance shoots and everything else, tomorrow was the second and last day of filming where they were going to shoot them running through the factory. It’s been an hour and Emil’s still going on about how much she loves her hair, she hasn’t change it since we’d come back to the hotel. She’d even left the tiara in. but she was now wearing a shorter red silk dress and red heals.

‘Going somewhere?’ I asked.

‘Yeah, I need to go pick up Trish, she said she’s meet me here, but she then realised she doesn’t know the way, plus she can’t speak German and can’t ask directions. Anyway, Georg’s coming, any other takers?’ She looked round we all slumped into our chairs trying to avoid her gaze. ‘Ok then, we’ll go. See you later!’

As they left the room Tom came waltzing in. ‘Why is everyone so happy today? Is there something I don’t know about?’ Everyone seemed to have wide grins on their faces. ‘Hey Bill, how are you going to run tomorrow if you’re limping with that cut on your leg? Y’know, I think I saw Mikey limping earlier today.’

‘Oh urh, really? That’s a, coincidence. Anyway I’m going to go get a drink from downstairs. I’ll be back in a bit.’ Bill left the suite and started limping downstairs.

‘I’m getting suspicious about Bill.’

‘You’re not the only one. There’s something going on, and I don’t like it.’ Gustav concluded.

‘Guys! I have big news! I’m sober! I swear! I’m not going to drink, unless y’know. It’s a party or something like that! I think we should find out what Bill’s been up to. Because both him and Mikey seem to be limping everywhere.’ Tom burst almost into song.

‘Well, hold on. Didn’t you guys notice that when Georg and Emily were telling their story about the person in the factory, Bill went quiet and seemed quite interested in what had happened. And just, when he said it was “a coincidence” he stuttered and struggled with his words.’ Gustav said. Why is he so logical? I’d never have thought of that?! Maybe being quiet is a good thing, you’re not talking to you get to notice these things!

‘So you’re saying, that, you think it was them that was in the factory following Georg and Emily?!’

‘Seems reasonable. But why?’ Tom asked shutting the door to make sure Bill didn’t randomly appear.

‘Well, that’s what we have to find out.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Emily's Summer Scene Dress
Emily’s Amy Lee Dress
Emily’s Hair and Tiara

Emi’s Black Dress
Emi’s Hair

Their make-up(I know, it‘s Bill‘s eye! O.O)

Bill in Summer Scene
Bill Performance
Bill Running

Tom Performance
Tom Running

Georg Performance
Georg Running

Gustav Performance
Gustav Running

Inside the main area of the Factory

I know that's a lot of links! But it'll help you visualise the video and stuff, plus i thought you guys deserved something after i've been on hiatus for goodness knows how long!

LOVELOVE!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx