Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Du Bist Alles Was Ich Bin

Poolside Banter

Emily’s POV

I sat on the pool side with my feet hanging over the edge. This was crazy, in the space of under two days I’ve come to Germany, checked into a hotel, met Tokio Hotel and now we’re all acting as though we’ve known each other for years. As I didn’t like my legs I wore shorts and a bikini top. I looked up to see tom coming towards me in his swimming shorts.

‘Hey, you seemed a little lonely. I thought I’d give you company.’ He sat beside me and took his top off. He struggled a little to get it over his dreads which made me giggle a little. He heard and smiled at me.

‘Funny, Georg said something similar earlier. We’re all treating each other like we’ve known each other for years. It’s crazy. Yesterday I was a huge fan today I’m a friend. It’s just, difficult to grasp I guess.’ I kicked the water as I spoke.

‘Well maybe, it’s because we’re supposed to all be friends. You ever think that? That us 6 meeting was destiny?’

‘Don’t really trust destiny. But maybe.’

‘But you believe in it?’

‘Yeah. I just don’t trust it because it’s never worked with me before. I’m glad we came here though. Either way.’

‘I’m glad you’re here too.’ We sat in the same awkward silence me and Bill had only a few hours before. ‘So, Emi tell me you believe in true love. That you can be a little; withdrawn.’

‘Yes I can be. When I’m around boys I like I tense up. I don’t know what to do in terms of flirting. So last night I don’t know what happened. I mean normal everyday convocations like this I’m fine with. Just the, whole y’know…’

‘Yeah. I know. Well I don’t. I’m the opposite of that but I’m sure Bill knows. It’s rare he even says hello to a girl he likes the look of.’

‘You were harsh on him this morning. Trying to make him go to the cinema. He’s your twin, your little brother. You should learn to take more care of him. He looked ill. Couldn’t you tell?’ I looked at him with my head on one side.

‘I’m trying to get him to be more social around girls is all. I figured if we all went out to the cinema he’d at least get used to talking to you and Emi. But I see you and Georg are getting on well…’

‘Oh no, no; no. no I’m just his friend. Ok? It’s barely been a day. You see what I mean when I say we’re acting as though it’s been years?’

‘I guess. You think we should all slow down?’

‘Well, yeah I suppose. You know, just go out occasionally. Build it up as we go along. Not meet us at dinner then assume we’re best friends straight away. I mean, you don’t know us. You could end up hating us when you learn a bit more about us.’

‘Well ok then, tell me a bit about yourself.’

‘I… alright then. I’m 17 I’m English. I took art and music in school. I have singing lessons with my granddad, I play bass, a little guitar and keyboard. I dream to be in a band one day. And I have a permanent craving for lemon sorbet and pasta. But, not to eat at the same time.’

‘Ok. I’m 18, I’m guitarist in the band Tokio Hotel. My identical twin is Bill who even though I don’t show it I love him, in a brotherly way. I like hip-hop I took art and like doing graffiti. My favourite food is…’

‘…Italian. I think nearly every TH fan knows that.’

‘I keep forgetting you’re a fan of us. You’re a lot calmer around us than the others are.’

‘Well, I’ve met my fair share of bands. My Chemical Romance, Mindless Self Indulgence, Paramore, Fall Out Boy, The Blackout, Gundogs and now you. First band I met was, MSI. So I was calm then. Ok, not this calm but I could still have normal convocations with them all without freaking out majorly.’

‘My, my. You do get around. Ok lets do, top 10 artists. You start.’

‘From best to least. Tokio Hotel, Mindless Self Indulgence, My Chemical Romance, Cinema Bizarre, Aveng…’ I was cut short by tom grabbing my arm and giving me a look of disbelief.

‘Cinema Bizarre? How does a girl like you listen to a band like that?!’

‘Easily. I like them! They’re got good tunes. Even if Luminor scares me. Anyway as I was saying. Avenged Sevenfold, Nena…’

‘Nena! Who’s talking about Nena?!’ Bill was walking past behind us. ‘Oh, haha; hi; Emily. Hi Tom. Georg, Gustav and Emi were wondering about a sleep over. To get to know each other better. Just to talk. Maybe watch a film or something.’

‘But, what about beds? I can sleep on the couch if that helps.’

‘No, you can take my bed.’ Georg came and sat on my right. He smiled as we were joined by Emi and Gustav who sat on chairs chatting about who’s come back is better and which is most bitchy out of the two.

‘Ok, well thank you. But, what about Emi. And where will you sleep?’

‘Don’t worry about me, I’ll take the couch. Anyway, it’s time for dinner. Shall we see you girls at dinner? Or are we having time apart?’

‘I’ll leave this one to Emi.’ I looked at her and she was completely oblivious to our convocation. ‘I said, I’ll leave this to Emi!’

‘Ay?’

‘Are we eating with these or on our own?’

‘Oh, umm. On our own if they don’t mind.’ She leant down to my ear to whisper… ‘We need to talk.’
♠ ♠ ♠
btw, that list of bands that i've met. not all entirly true!
i've met MSI, nearly met Sean [The Blackout], we were looking at each other, but then i looked away to text...GOD DAMN IT! and got an autograph from the bassist for Gundogs.

so.yeah hehe.. the others i'd LOVE to meet one day... and hopefully will.

but comments bitte..??!!!