Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Du Bist Alles Was Ich Bin

Sensitive Waiting

Emi’s POV

‘Why are so withdrawn? You’ll never get a girl at this rate. Please tell me you at least had a convocation with her?’ Tom said pulling up a chair to the table Emily had just left Bill sitting at. Bill just looked up at Tom then back down at the table. ‘Jesus Bill, you need looking at. There’s got to be something wrong inside that head of yours. You just sat and ate a beautiful girl sorbet not saying anything?’

‘Well Tom. Come on, leave him be. Not everyone is like you. I mean Emily’s is the same as he is. She doesn’t know what to do around boys she likes. When we go to clubs she tends to sit in the corner ignoring guys. Apparently she waiting and she’ll know when the right guy comes along.’ That was a complete lie. Well not a complete lie. Just the bit about waiting for the right guy. Honestly, she’s been waiting for Bill for nearly 4 years. Even though she would never meet him. Well, until now.

Most of the time I thought she was crazy. Wasting her life waiting on a dream that would never happen. Secretly she knew it too, she just refused to admit it. She did have a boyfriend a couple of year ago. But she let him go. She cried most of the time when she hugged him. Said she felt like she was cheating on Bill Kaulitz. Which was crazy talk, because she neither knew or would ever have the chance to cheat on Bill Kaulitz.

‘Tom. You know how I feel about all this. You tell me to interact more with girls but I just can’t do it. I’m not that kind of person. One day, she will come and I will know. I don’t need to sleep with every girl I meet to find love.’

‘And how will you know huh? Will you see her and just feel like you need to marry her right there and then? Will you like the look of her and think you’re in love. That’s a dangerous move Bill, because that girl you meet. She could be a bitch. And that girl you’re waiting for, she might not feel the same way. Take a chance Bill. Be daring. Say hi once in a while. It’s not going to kill you.’ Tom just took a sip of the water Emily’d left staring at Bill. He was scaring me. He was acting as if he was The Joker.

‘Tom, I will know ok? Just right now, there is no one. Just stop now please?’ he looked as though he was about to cry. Tom must have touch a nerve. He angered me, and I’m sure Emily would have been having words with a speech like that. Famous or no.

‘Are you sure there isn’t? I know she’ll only been here little under a day but you’ve isolated yourself more.’

‘Tom I’m ill. Of course I haven’t been more chatty. I’ll be back to normal by tomorrow, just you watch. And I don’t know what you’re talking about. Emily and Emi are clearly nice but I don’t think that anything woul… hi Emily!’ he said sitting up straight turning very red. He gave a side ways glance to Tom who smirk back.

‘Hi, you seem to have perked up. Georg says he’s going back up to the suite. I’m going for a swim. See you later.’ She turned around and headed for the stairs.

‘Well, you gonna offer to go with her?’ Gustav asked. Wow, he actually spoke.

‘Of course not. She clearly wants some alone time. It’d be rude to follow her. And I’m still not like that Tom. Just because I said hi doesn’t mean I’m instantly like you.’

‘Ok, ok. I understand, you want to be a singlton for the rest of your life. I get it. I’ll catch you later. I’m gonna go catch me a hott girl in a swimming pool.’ he started to walk off after her.

‘Tom! Stop, don’t hurt her. Please?’

‘Aww, does little Bill have a crush? You’ve only known her a day. I thought you were waiting.’

‘I am. She just… she seems like a nice girl. It’d would be wrong to hurt someone nice like that.’ Tom rose an eyebrow at him. Ma and Gustav just stood in the background watching. ‘Look she brought me home last night, she held my hair back when I was being sick gave me polo’s took care of me. Then she was nice to me again today she let me have her sorbet to get rid of a hang over, ok? Like I said, she’s just a nice girl.’

‘If you say so. But if you’re not going for her, I guess that means I could give it a shot right?’ he cocked his head back and walked of smiling.

‘Be careful Tom! She’s not used to boys like you! She’s very sensitive!’ I shouted after him. But he didn’t seem to take any notice.

‘You mean she precious?’ Gustav asked looking at me.

‘No. She’s just sensitive. She has a heart and feelings you know.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Tom is such a dick in this story!
i only just realised...!

anyway... comments please?