The Pros and Cons of Growing Up

Part Nineteen

Another Week Later…
Eric’s POV

“Hey, what’s up?” I asked Asher, coming into his and Brooke’s house and closing the door behind me.

“Nothing I’m just… going crazy.” Asher muttered from the floor where he was busy organizing something on the bottom shelf of his bookshelf.

“What do you mean?” I asked, taking my jacket off and setting it on the couch.

He shook his head, standing up. “I dunno. Brooke’s gone for a few days and I mean… I’m going crazy.”

“You miss her?” I asked, looking at him curiously.

“You’d think.” He snorted. “No. I’m just… trying to come to terms with the fact that I’m 19 years old and my wife is pregnant… it wasn’t supposed to happen like this. Any of this. I love Brooke, Eric… but my life wasn’t supposed to end up like this.”

“Hey, you’re on the football team. Maybe you’ll go pro. It’ll be okay.”

“I won’t go pro…. A player like Aiden goes pro. Have you ever seen Aiden play football?”

“No.” I admitted.

“He’s good. I wish I were as good as him… then football would get me somewhere. I just needed football to get into college.” Asher sighed. “I never even liked football. It’s what my parents wanted for me, not what I wanted for me.”

“It’s going to be okay, though.” I told him, looking him in the eyes.

He sat by me. “Is it really?”

“Yeah.” I nodded. “It will… If anything bad happens, I’m sure Frank and Gerard would give you money. Don’t worry.”

He nodded, biting his lip. “I guess your right. I’m just… I don’t know. I guess I’m scared. I have a constant headache, I’m so stressed… And all Brooke does is cry and yell and complain… and complain, cry, and yell some more…” he sighed and shook his head. “Am I this awful person for wishing I wasn’t in this position?”

“No, Asher… not at all. You’re young… you’re facing this early, but you can do it.” I said, wrapping my arms around him in a tight hug.

“I don’t think I can.” He whispered shakily into my chest.

I rubbed his back gently. “It’s okay… it’s okay.”

His arms snaked their way around my waist and he pulled me close to him. “I just wanna leave, Eric… I wanna leave. I feel terrible but I do.”

“It’ll work out.”

He looked up at me with wide bright blue eyes. “I’m not ready to be a dad… I don’t know how.”

“I’m sorry.” I whispered.

“You’ve got your own problems to worry about… how’s Aiden doing?”

I sighed and shook my head. “He’s being Aiden. Sometimes he’s really good, others he won’t go near the kitchen.”

“I’m sorry… do you ever think he’s selfish?”

I shook my head. “He’s sick. He can’t help it any more than I can… I just wish he didn’t feel this way…”

“Yeah…” Asher nodded. “He’ll be okay, though.”

“What if… it happens again? Am I going to have to deal with this my entire life?” I bit my lip.

“It won’t happen again.” Asher assured me.

“Yeah…” I said quietly. I realized I still hard my arms around Asher and his were still around me. I resumed rubbing his back gently, resting my head on his.

He looked up at me and licked his lips. I removed my arms from him and he sat up. “I… need something to drink.” He stood.

I followed him into the kitchen and he drank some soda, and then set the cup down.

“Does your head hurt now?” I asked quietly.

“Yeah…” he admitted.

I stepped forward and gently touched his forehead.

“Eric…” he closed his eyes.

I leaned forward, pressing my lips gently to his. His hands rested on my waist as I leaned into him, closing my eyes as well. He kissed me back, his hands going up and down my sides through my shirt. I sighed softly, pulling away from our kiss and kissing down his jaw. He groaned as I planted sucky kisses down his neck.

“Eric, we…”

“Shh. Don’t think.” I whispered, pulling back slightly to look him in the eyes. He kissed my fingers and I smiled. “Don’t think.”

He nodded and kissed me again. I ran my fingers through his dark hair, pressing my lower body against his. He moaned into my mouth, pushing me back towards the living room.

We fell onto the couch and I slid my hands up his shirt, sliding my fingers across his chest and stomach.

“Fuck.” He moaned, leaning up and throwing something off of the couch.

I giggled and kissed him again. He pulled away from the kiss, and began kissing down my neck. I unbuttoned my shirt, amazed I was feeling this bold with Asher. How was it that it had taken me so long to have sex with Aiden, yet here I was practically raping my straight friend?

Asher quit kissing my neck and looked down at me, biting his lip.

“Sit up.” I said.

“Why?” he asked nervously.

I began sitting up and he did too, sliding off of me.

“Lean back.” I whispered, sliding off his shirt and climbing onto his lap. I pushed my hardness against his, groaning. Asher groaned slightly as well and I leaned forward, kissing him again and thrusting my erection against his midsection. He wasn’t horny yet, but I would get him there.

“I’m not gay.” Asher suddenly panted.

“I know.” I answered.

“And you don’t act like this…” Asher sat up.

“I know…” I looked down, feeling guilty.

Asher slid his hands up my shirt, feeling my stomach. I closed my eyes as his fingers stroked my stomach and chest. His fingers weren’t like Aiden’s. They were longer, stronger. It was because Asher did so much with his hands, though.

I leaned up, almost straddling Asher, and pushed him back against the back. Asher’s hands roamed my back before resting on my ass. I kept my eyes closed, kissing him again. I couldn’t move too much because I was afraid I would fall off of the couch, but Asher’s hands on me made my legs weak.

“It’s so hot in here.” I panted.

“It is.” Asher nodded, his hands pushing my shirt up and over my head.

We were both now only in our jeans. I smiled at him almost shyly.

“Here… come here.” I said, crawling onto the floor. Asher got on the floor as well, then pulled me onto him and slid his hands into the back of my pants. I felt his hands on my ass and closed my eyes. This was so different than foreplay with Aiden. With Aiden, there wasn’t a lot of touching involved.

“Take them off.” I panted.

He nodded, sliding my pants off. He then took his off as well. I laid back on him, pressing my erection against his still not hard penis.

“Touch m-me.” I said shakily.

“Where?” he asked, his voice shaky too.

“Wherever you want.” I said. “Y-you can be on top if you want, too…”

He nodded, and then rubbed his hands up and down my back again before letting them rest on my ass again.

“You like my ass.” I whispered.

He nodded, squeezing it. I moaned, tilting my head back.

“You can put your hands in my boxers.” I moaned.

His hands hesitantly slid into the back of my boxers and I felt his rough hands on my bare skin. His fingers stroked my butt and I took in jagged breaths, opening my eyes and looking at him. I stroked his arms as he touched my butt, making him shiver.

He was close. He was getting turned on, if only slightly.

I moved off of him. “Can I take your boxers off?”

He looked at me, eyes wide. Then he nodded.

“Wanna help?” I smiled.

“S-Sure.”

“Take my hand.”

He did and I laced our fingers together before sliding his boxers off. Then, with our fingers still together, I stroked his penis. My fingers barely touched it, mostly his, but he still shuddered.

“You have a nice body.” I said.

“Thanks.” He panted.

“Close your eyes.”

He did and I wrapped my—our— fingers around him. His lips parted and he moaned slightly, making both of our fingers stroke him. He got hard almost instantly.

“N-now I want you to…” I panted, un-entwining our fingers, “touch me.”

He opened his eyes, looking at me.

“It’s okay. You won’t hurt me.” I said softly. “And I won’t hurt you. This is harmless and it never has to leave this room.”

He gave a small nod before pressing his lips to mine and letting his hands slide down my stomach. He pushed off my boxers and his eyes widened when he saw my hard penis. I bit my lip and moaned as he took me in his hands, gently stroking me.

“Eric… I don’t…” Asher said quietly, then shook his head. “I don’t get why… why we’re both doing this. Y-you’re being so different and I’m about to have sex with my best friend.”

I looked at him. I had always thought, for so long, he was Aiden’s best friend. That he just accepted I was there. But looking at him, I could tell he really did consider me his best friend.

I smiled. “I don’t know but… I don’t even care.”

“What about…”

“Shh.” I put a finger to his lips and he kissed it. “Remember? Don’t think… just do.”

“But what do I do?”

“Whatever feels natural.” I said quietly.

“None of it does. That’s the thing.”

“Just do.” I whispered again. “We’ll think about it later.”

Asher’s fingers wrapped around me and he stroked me gently. I groaned, arching, and wrapped my arms around him.

“F-Fuck.” I groaned, feeling his fingers on me. “A-Asher… Don’t stop.”

He nodded and I continued to groan, sliding my hand to stroke him.

“T-Tell me when you’re ready.” I panted.

“For what?” he breathed back.

“For me.” I said, quickening my strokes. I knew he would be ready soon, very soon. I was so hard it was painful.

“I’m ready.” He moaned several seconds later. “But, I… I’m not gay.”

“I know.” I said softly. I touched his cheek and he looked me in the eyes.

“This doesn’t make me gay?” he asked.

“No, honey.” I shook my head. “If I had sex with a girl, would it make me straight?”

“No.” he shook his head as well.

I kissed him softly and he kissed back equally as gentle. I smiled and pulled away and he smiled back. I ran my hands up and down his arms, smiling at him comfortingly. He kissed my neck and bit down gently. I shivered and sighed happily, wrapping my arms around him.

“Are you ready?” I asked.

He nodded and looked at me. “Do… I…?”

“Do you want to use lube?” I asked him, feeling slightly awkward.

“Uhm… do you?”

“I can without it if you scissor me.” I answered.

“Oh… uhm… I don’t know how.” Asher bit his lip.

“It’s okay… I’m gonna lay flat and I’ll tell you how.” I said, wondering how I was going to explain it.

“Alright.” He shakily nodded.

“Uhm take your index finger and… well, we’re gonna need lube I think unless you wanna use spit.”

Now it had officially become awkward. He looked at me and nodded. “I’ll be right back.”

I nodded, lying flat on my back with my legs open. He came back in, his hands shaking.

“Coat your finger with it.” I said shakily.

He nodded and did so.

“Slide it into me.”

I felt his finger at my entrance. I relaxed and his finger slowly slid in. My muscles tightened around him and his eyes met mine. I moaned, relaxing. “You gotta slide it in and out a few times, as far as you can.”

He nodded, pulling his finger from me and pushing it back in. “H-harder.” I moaned, and he did as told, causing me to shudder with pleasure.

I let my body get used to this before I, after a few minutes, nodded. “N-now two fingers.” I instructed.

He slid two fingers into me, eyes on me. “Are you okay?” I asked.

“Yeah… this is just weird.” He said, pushing his fingers further into me. “Is this right?”

“Y-yeah.” I moaned, grabbing his other hand and squeezing it reassuringly. “Are you sure about this?”

“Yes.” He nodded and smiled at me before pulling his fingers out and thrusting them back into me again.

“Oh god, Asher… oh god.” I closed my eyes, in pure bliss. His fingers thrust in and out of me several more times, hitting a spot in me each and every time. “Stop or I’ll come. Stop.” I moaned. He quit, leaving his fingers in me and meeting my eyes. I waited several seconds, catching my breath, before relaxing my body completely.

“Scissor me now… ju-just like that.” I moaned as his fingers stretched apart within me. “oh god… yes… keep on doing that.” I gasped in a high pitched voice, my muscles once again tightening. “K-keep on, Asher… fuck, yeah… fuck…”

He continued scissoring me, eyes on my face the entire time like he was making sure I was still okay.

“B-be more sure of yo-yourself.” I moaned. “I… I’m almost ready just… do that a few more times and…” I closed my eyes and after he scissored me 7 more times—yes, I counted— I nodded. “Okay, you can stop now.”

He pulled his fingers out, crawling on top of me while keeping his eyes on me.

“Okay… just push in.” I instructed.

“How?!” Asher yelped, eyes widening in shock.

“The same way, I guess.”

“You guess?! Eric, I don’t know what to do. I’ve never had sex with a guy!”

“Aiden fucks me, not the other way around!” I exclaimed. “Oh god, please Asher… please… I need this.”

“I don’t know how!” Asher whimpered. “I don’t know what to do, Eric! I. Don’t. Know. What. To. Do.”

“Okay j-just calm down. We started a little too fast.” I said and stroked his neck. “Okay? Take a deep breath.”

Asher did as told, closing his eyes.

“Now g-go between my legs.” I said, while still stroking his neck.

He nodded, sliding himself between my already open legs. I put my hands on his shoulders, eyes still locked with his as I continued stroking his neck and shoulders. “Just slowly slide in… exactly like with your fingers. Okay?”

He nodded and I kissed him as he tried to push into me.

“I j-just can’t.” he said.

“Your nervous and its making me nervous.” I said.

“I’m sorry.” Asher said, biting his lip in frustration.

“No, it’s okay.” I said, taking a deep breath. “J-just calm down and try again.”

He nodded and tried again. “I can’t… It… I just can’t.” he whined.

“Okay… try now.” I said, relaxing my body.

I felt him push into me gently.

“I… I did it?” he asked.

“Yeah.” I nodded and smiled at him. “You did. G-Good.” I mumbled, tilting my head back. He kissed down my neck, grunting.

“Th… That’s right?” He moaned.

“Yeah…” I tightened myself around him and he groaned loudly, biting my neck.

“N-now it’s like… with a woman. Y-you thrust a-and everything, just the same.” I panted in a high voice.

He thrust into me, instantly hitting that spot that made my body shut down with pure excitement. I groaned loudly, fingernails digging into his shoulders.

“Oh fuck.” Asher moaned.

I slid my hand between us, taking him in my hand. I slowly began stroking him, meeting each of his thrusts. His eyes locked with mine again and I knew he was no longer freaked out. He gave me a small smile, hitting that spot again.

“I-if only you knew what that did to me.” I groaned, digging my nails into his back.

He looked down at me and it seemed to hit both of us, what we were doing. Best friends having sex. Both of us married.

“I-I’m almost done.” Asher said quietly after a few silent moments.

“M-me too.” I nodded, suddenly feeling a twitch in my stomach. “Oh…. G
ooooood.” I moaned as I came between Asher and I. Not even a minute later Asher’s breathing got heavier, until…

“Fuck.” Asher grunted, and I felt him come inside me. He pulled out almost immediately after his orgasm and I lay there, sweating and content.

I turned to face him and watched his chest rise and fall. “Sorry it… got awkward at the end.” I said quietly, after I’d caught my breath.

“No, its okay… I’m sorry too.” Asher said, looking at me. He wrapped an arm around me, pulling me close to him. I linked our hands together and we lay there silently, just being with one another.

“I’m glad we… did it.” I whispered. I touched his cheek, smiling.

“Me too.” He smiled back. “Kiss me.”

I laid on him, kissing him roughly. His tongue went in my mouth and I let my hands roam his body. He had one of the most beautiful body’s I had ever seen, not counting Aiden’s. Aiden was perfect in my eyes, though.

After several minutes of making out, I sighed and smiled, sitting up. I ran my fingers through my hair and stretched, then lay back down across his lap. He laughed quietly and ran his fingers up and down my spine. We sat in a comfortable silence for a while, both of us just accepting that we had had sex—made love—and that was all there was to it.

I had liked it. I really had.

Sex with Asher was different, and in a good way. I sat up again, very antsy.

“Hey, would you mind if I… ate something?” I asked.

Asher shook his head. “No, not at all. I can make us some sandwiches.”

“Okay.” I smiled up at him adorably as he stood, picking up his pants. I pulled them from him. “Can’t you make them naked? I wanna cuddle after we eat.”

“Sure.” Asher said, putting his pants down. He headed into the kitchen and I followed, helping him get the stuff for sandwiches. Within minutes we were sitting on the living room floor, eating our sandwiches. There was no trace we had ever had sex, just our memory.

I smiled and him and he smiled back, biting into his sandwich.

“Uhm… Asher?” I asked, feeling my cheeks go red.

“Yeah?” he asked, looking at me.

“I was j-just… wondering if…” I looked up at him, suddenly feeling very nervous. “Well… I don’t know how to p-put this. I was just…. Wondering if…”

“Yeah?” he asked again.

“A-Aiden’s been feeling real… b-bad lately. He feels ugly a-and he won’t l-listen to me.” I stuttered, still blushing. “But I was w-wondering if… maybe you’d… well, I shouldn’t ask. Nev-nevermind.” I shook my head.

“No, Eric. What?”

“It was nothing. Don’t worry about it.” I shook my head again.

“Really… what were you going to ask?”

“I wa-was just… thinking… and you know… maybe…” My hands started to shake.

“Yeah?”

“Maybe you’d want to… h-have a threesome with us?” I looked up at him, blushing.

His eyes widened and he looked at me curiously. “Seriously?”

“I-I didn’t use you… it really did just kinda pop into my head.” I added. “But if you wouldn’t mind…” I took a deep breath and looked at him, trying to steady my shaky voice. “I think… Aiden wouldn’t.”

Asher continued to look at me.

“If you want, is all!” I said nervously. I began stumbling over my words again. “If not, it’s o-okay. And I promise that’s n-not why I had sex with you today… I just thought of it b-because what we had was… awesome…. I mean, I… it was… g-g-good.”

Asher blushed. “Really?”

I nodded, and took a deep breath before saying, “Really… I’d love to do it again.”

He grinned. “I wouldn’t mind either… I thought I would be weirded out or whatever, but…”

“Good.” I smiled, and then shyly looked at him. “What about… I mean, w-what do you think about…the… the threesome?”

“Sure.” Asher shrugged. “Brooke’s gone a few days… Frank and Gerard are leaving tomorrow too aren’t they?”

“Just for one day, but yeah… you really w-wouldn’t mind?”

“No.” Asher smiled. “It’s fine. I’d love to.”

“Good.” I gave a relieved sigh. “Frank and Gerard leave at three. You can stay… stay the night.”

“Okay.” He smiled.

“Okay.” I smiled back. “It’s a date.”

He nodded, finishing his sandwich. He then wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him. I took the last bite of my sandwich, snuggling into his chest. We lay there in silence a few moments before I looked up at him.

“What?” he asked, looking down at me.

“Nothing.” I shrugged and sat up, feeling calm once again. “C’mere. Lay on me.”

“I’ll squish you.” He laughed.

“No, you won’t.” I pouted. “Just do it.” I lay down on my back on his floor.

He climbed on top of me. “Why?”

“I’m gonna show you something is all.” I whispered, rubbing his back. I let my hands go lower down each time my hand went down and Asher’s eyes met mine.

“Your hands are soft.” He muttered, then laid his head on my chest. It was more awkward when we looked at each other. When we weren’t, we didn’t have to feel guilty about what was going on.

I rested my hand on his ass, much like he had done to me.

“Are you relaxed?” I whispered.

“Yeah.” He nodded.

I reached for the lube he had out, putting it on my index finger. “Close your eyes.”

“What are you doing?” he asked nervously.

“You’ll see… just relax and close your eyes.”

His eyes closed and I felt him relaxing over me. I slid my finger down to his entrance and gently pushed at his opening. My finger slid in a little bit and Asher’s eyes opened in surprise and he took in a sharp breath of air.

“Does it hurt?” I asked.

He nodded, closing his eyes again. “N-not so much hurt… It’s just…” he trailed off.

“It’ll go away.” I pulled what tiny bit of my finger was in him out and then slid it in again. I saw him wince slightly. “Are you okay?”

“It’s weird… really weird.” He said into my chest. He let out a low moan.

I slid my finger farther into him and his muscles tightened around my finger. I bit my lip and he moaned out as my finger moved in and out of him.

“Is that better?” I asked after a few moments.

“Y-yes.” He nodded shakily.

“Want lube for the second finger or do you want to go without it?”

“L-lube.” He said.

I nodded and slid my finger out of him, coating two of my fingers with the lube. “This may hurt a little more but it goes away.”

He nodded and relaxed. I pushed my index and middle fingers into his ass and he groaned, arching. His face contorted in pain and I caught his lips in a kiss and he kissed me back feverishly as I continued to thrust my fingers in and out of him. He would hurt like hell later, I knew, but it was worth it to feel him shaking and hear him moaning and whimpering on top of me. I knew why Aiden liked being dominant—it was a nice feeling. Not knowing I was causing Asher pain, because I wish it was painless. But I knew once the initial pain went away, he would enjoy it more.

“Ow.” He whimpered. “Is it supposed to hurt this much?”

“Yeah. Here. Just relax.” I quit thrusting into him and let his body get used to the feeling of my two fingers inside him. His muscles tightened around my fingers several times and his penis was hard. “Relax.” I whispered, stroking his neck.

“I know.” He seemed to calm down.

I slid my fingers out of him, and then back into him further. He lowered his hips in time to my fingers. I moaned, feeling his erection against my lower body.

“Do you want me to go on?”

He nodded, sweat matting his forehead.

I smirked and kissed him, thrusting my fingers into him in a rhythmic motion. He moaned out loudly into my lips and I thrust my fingers farther each time until, after several minutes, I hit a spot that literally made him collapse onto me and shudder.

“Don’t stop.” He moaned. “There… please… there.”

I thrust my fingers back into him, hitting that spot again. He whimpered in joy, burying his head in my chest.

“Tell me when to stop.” I whispered, sliding my other hand between us and stroking his erection.

He began shaking, his breath becoming heavier.

I withdrew my fingers from him and smiled. He was shaking in excitement, watching me reach for the lube. This time I coat three fingers in it, knowing this would hurt. I myself had only had two fingers inside me and I’d been married over a year.

“Are you ready?”

He nodded, eyes meeting mine.

“I’m going to now.” I said, and then gently slid all three of my fingers into him. He whimpered and moaned in pain. I pulled my fingers out, thrusting them back in again. I was being much rougher than Aiden had ever been with me, but I couldn’t seem to care. I was like a different person tonight.

“Oh.” He whimpered, tightening himself around my fingers. “Oh fuck.”

“Shh, shh.” I whispered, thrusting them in further. He grinded himself against me, moaning out. “If I’m being too rough tell me.”

He nodded and grinded against me again, causing me to moan out. I thrust my fingers into him again, hitting that spot within him. He shuddered, grinding his erection against my penis.

“You like that?” I asked.

“Do you?” he panted, grinding into me again.

“Yes.” I nodded, kissing him. He kissed me back as I roughly thrust my fingers into him. He moaned out, biting my lip. “Does it hurt?”

He nodded and I thrust into him easier, my silent apology. He kissed my neck and shoulder, biting the skin that connected the two. I moaned out, arching into him.

“Want me to go on?” I whispered in his ear.

“Yes.” He moaned, eyes closed. He grinded against me several more times, in time with my once again rough thrusts. With every thrust, he ground into me and with every ground I thrust again. It was almost like a game, an unsaid agreement.

I looked at him, and then slowly stretched out my fingers in him. He moaned quietly, reaching his hand down and taking himself in his hands. I looked down, watching him stroke himself. I spread my fingers out, stretching him and causing him to moan. This was almost unsettling to watch. He bit his lip, eyes closed, as he touched himself and I just watched, stretching and closing my fingers inside him. He was hard now, not too far away. His breathing was heavy and ragged. I arched my hips, grinding against him. His eyes opened and he grinded down on me, hand job forgotten. We continued to grind against each other and I withdrew my fingers.

“You aren’t too far are you?” I whispered, licking his jaw line.

“No.” he panted, grinding against me again. “I-I’m close.”

“Good.” I said, pushing my fingers back into him again. He ground into me meeting my thrusts again until his breathing became heavier. He quit grinding into me but I quickened my thrusts, hitting that spot within him that still caused him to shudder every time.

Then suddenly, all at once, he practically screamed out in ecstasy and collapsed against me, breathing heavily with his body covered in sweat. I slid my fingers out of him, resting my hand on his ass. I gently stroked it, watching as the color returned in his face and his breathing slowly returned to normal.

“That was… wow.” He panted, looking at me. “I… wow! No wonder you’re gay. That feels great.”

I giggled, hugging him. “I’ve never even done that to Aiden, you know?” I whispered in his ear.

“Well he won’t hate it.” Asher told me. “I mean, god… I haven’t had an orgasm like that in… well, since I was like 16. Oh my God.”

I grinned, blushing. “Thanks.”

“Don’t thank me.” He laughed. “Wow… I don’t even know what to say.”

I smiled shyly. “You’re welcome.”

“Thanks.” He laughed, then said quietly once more, “Wow…”