The Pros and Cons of Growing Up

Part Twenty

Aiden’s POV

“I really don’t want to watch a movie, Eric. I wanna lay down and sleep.” I whined.

“But I told Asher he could come.” Eric said, glaring.

“You guys watch it down there.”

“We always watch movies up here and is it so bad that I want to spend time with my husband?”

“Yes.” I mumbled, lying face down on our unmade bed.

“Aiden, come on.” I heard him softly sigh.

“Don’t tell me to ‘come on’. I don’t feel good and I don’t feel like fucking company!” I exclaimed.

“You never do! You sit like this, depressed and pitiful, all day!” Eric exclaimed back. “I can’t take much more of this, Aiden!”

I lay with my face buried in my pillow and felt the bed sink as he sat on it. He touched my leg. “I love you but you have to fight this… you just have to.” He said more softly. He leaned over and kissed the back of my head, and then stood.

“Fine.” I muttered. “But I’m not getting out of my pajamas."

There was a knock on the door and I glared at Eric, sitting up. I followed him downstairs and Asher waved at both of us.

“Hi.” I said, knowing I didn’t sound happy at all.

“Aiden, stop being an ass.” Eric hissed. “God, your mood swings are terrible.”

“Fuck you.” I muttered, going into the kitchen and grabbing some Dr. Pepper. The house was a mess but I didn’t give a fuck. Eric and I always cleaned it five minutes before my parents got home anyway. It wasn’t responsible, but neither of us seemed to care. Usually Eric had school work to worry with, but this time he was just plain lazy.

I came back into the living room. Eric and Asher were at the shelf, looking at our movies. They were debating between Edward Scissorhands and some new horror movie I hadn’t even seen yet.

“Well I haven’t seen the scary one but if Frank and Gerard have it, it must be good.” Asher said.

“Yeah but I haven’t seen this in ages and I’ve been meaning to watch it.” Eric pointed out, biting his lip. “Aiden, which one?”

“I don’t care.” I said, climbing the stairs and going to our room. I collapsed on the bed, not even worried about how messy the room was. Asher had been my best friend for years. He’d seen my room in worst conditions than this.

Eric’s POV

Asher glanced up at Aiden, who was sulking up the stairs.

“Are you sure about this? He seems mad.” Asher whispered.

“Yeah. He’s just being like this… he’ll be fine.” I sighed. “I’m sure… you don’t mind, do you?”

Asher’s blue eyes met mine and he shook his head. “No, not at all… I’ve been looking forward to it.”

“Me too.” I smiled at him.

“I am nervous though… you know… what if he thinks I’m gay?” Asher whispered.

“He won’t.” I shrugged. “And you aren’t. He won’t tell anyone or anything, Asher. Don’t worry.”

He smiled nervously and swallowed. “Okay… alright. I’m ready. Let’s go.”

Aiden’s POV

A few minutes later they came into the room. Eric sighed, kicking someone’s pants across the room. “Sorry its so messy, Asher. I meant to clean it but—.”

“Don’t worry. My place is a mess too.” Asher shrugged, climbing onto the bed with me. “It’s clean, isn’t it?” he teased.

“Who knows.” I shrugged.

“Yeah, I cleaned them yesterday after I went to the store.” Eric said, shooting a nasty look my way. “You could not be so rude, Aiden.”

“Well my stomach hurts.” I whined.

“Awww.” Asher wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug. I snuggled into him, feeling warm in his embrace.

Eric crossed the room and turned on the movie. Edward Scissorhands had won. I relaxed against Asher, watching the movie. This had always been one of my favorites, but that was probably because I had seen it so much since I was little.

It wasn’t long into the movie that Asher’s hand rested on my stomach. I instantly swatted it away, tensing up. While Asher may have been my best friend and we had most certainly cuddled before, he had never touched my stomach before and I was very self conscious. The only person I let touch me anywhere was Eric, unless it was hugging my dads.

Only seconds after I swatted his hand away, he slid it back onto my stomach.

“Asher.” I whispered quietly, pushing his hand away.

He in turn pushed mine away, resting his hand once again on my stomach.

“Stop.” I hissed, swatting at his hand again.

“No.” he whispered back, gently moving his fingers across my stomach. I began to push his hand away, but then I realized my stomach was beginning to feel better. I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. He continued to stroke my stomach, while watching the movie.

My t-shirt was lifted and I felt his fingers on my skin. I tensed, sucking in my stomach in instinct. I opened my eyes, turning my head to face him. He just continued to stroke my stomach.

“Thanks.” I whispered, leaning against him.

He nodded and I closed my eyes once again, just feeling his warm fingers on my skin. I had fallen half asleep thirty minutes into the movie when Eric sat up (he had been laying on the floor near the TV), kissed the top of my head, and announced he was going to the bathroom. I sat myself up and finished off my Dr. Pepper, throwing it into my trash can. Asher glanced at me, then back at the screen where the mother was talking to Edward.

“Should we pause it?” Asher asked.

“Nah. He’s seen it so much he can quote it anyway. It’s his favorite movie.” I said, waving my hand and crawling back into bed. I crawled towards him, sliding myself back into his arms.

I stared at the screen, watching the movie. I had seen it so many times I could literally quote the entire thing.

Asher’s hand went back to my stomach, only this time he pushed my shirt up. I felt myself tensing up as his fingers moved across my stomach and rib cage.

“A-Asher… what are you—?”

“What?” he asked.

“Why…?” I asked, looking down at Asher’s hand.

“Because you’re beautiful.” He answered, staring at me.

“I-I’m not… Eric… I…” I sputtered, sitting up. Asher sat up as well, arms still around me. “Please stop.” I said, holding my hands up.

His arms fell at his sides and I scooted a little bit away from him, taking in a deep breath.

“I-It’s nothing against you, I… aren’t you straight?”

“Yes…” Asher nodded.

“I’m a guy, in case you didn’t notice.” I laughed nervously.

“I know that.” He laughed nervously as well.

The door open and Eric came back in. “Aw, no more cuddle?” he asked.

I didn’t want Eric to think anything weird had happened between us, so I nodded. “I just had to sneeze and sat up. But it went away.” I laid back down next to Asher and felt him snuggling up to me.

Eric’s POV

Asher shot me this look and I arched an eyebrow.

“I can’t.” he mouthed.

“Hey, Asher, I’m gonna make some popcorn. Wanna come?” I asked.

“Uh… sure.” Asher shrugged, standing.

We went downstairs, leaving Aiden alone in the bedroom.

“He’s too… nervous. He isn’t up for this.” Asher whispered as I put popcorn into the microwave.

“Well of course at first he’s going to be a little… freaked out.” I shrugged.

“I’m nervous… I don’t know about this.” Asher whispered.

“If you don’t want to, we don’t have to. But Aiden will loosen up. He’s just self conscious.”

The microwave beeped and I pulled the bag out, pouring all of the popcorn into a huge bowl.

“Alright…” Asher sighed softly. “I’m still not sure about this, though.”

We headed back upstairs. I crawled onto the bed by Aiden, this time wrapping my own arms around him. He curled into me, burying his head in the crook of my neck. I massaged his back gently, smiling. I then ran my hand up to his neck, gently stroking it. He let out a soft moan—his neck had always been one of his weak spots.

Asher looked back at us and I nodded, sitting Aiden and I up. The movie was paused by Asher, who then came over to us. Aiden looked from me to Asher curiously, then gasped softly when Asher pressed his lips to mine. I moaned slightly, pushing my tongue into Asher’s mouth. I looked at Aiden out of the corner of my eye. He was starting at us, clearly in shock.

I pulled away from our kiss and looked at Aiden. I then kissed his neck, and moved my lips down to the neckline of his shirt.

“E-Eric?” he whispered.

“Shh.” I pressed my lips to his. “Do you trust me?”

“Of course I do.” He scoffed.

“Then just… shh.” I kissed him again. Asher came up behind Aiden, kissing his neck.

Aiden let out a moan, tensing slightly. I massaged his sides much like he always did to calm me down, and felt him relaxing. While Asher continued to plant sucky kisses on his neck, I trailed my hands up his shirt, feeling his smooth skin on my fingers.

Asher pulled away and I took the moment to slide Aiden’s pajama pants down. I knew he would but too self conscious to pull his shirt off yet, but I didn’t see the harm in pulling his pants down.

Much as Aiden may have hated to admit it, he was turned on by what Asher and I were doing. The proof was in his too tight looking boxers. I licked my lips, and then kissed Asher again. This time I closed my eyes, enjoying the kiss, rather than looking at Aiden. I knew if he had any problems with this, he would have stated so by now. I reached back a hand and felt Aiden’s hand slide into mine. I pulled him closer to Asher and I, pulling out of the kiss. Asher kissed Aiden this time, but Aiden didn’t pull away. Instead, he put his hand on Asher’s waist, kissing back.

They fell back onto the bed kissing and I couldn’t help but stare at them, entranced.

Aiden’s POV

This was all wrong, but I couldn’t seem to stop it. Clothes were being thrown everywhere, they were kissing, I was kissing, it was all a blur and I was watching from somewhere else.

I would tense up and after Eric assumed I was relaxed, they’d resume with their kisses and strokes again.

I wasn’t relaxed though. I felt confused, hurt, angry, and horny all at once. I hadn’t had sex in ages and my body was reacting to the touches and kisses faster than my mind was. My mind wasn’t reacting at all. In fact, it was repulsed by everything going on.

Asher’s tongue ran against mine and I moaned, our tongues dancing together.

“Are you ready?” I heard Eric whisper in my ear and I tensed, turning to face him.

“What?”

“I thought I could be on top this time and…” he bit his lip, looking down and blushing.

I sent a small glance towards Asher. “Now?”

He gave a nod, smiling.

My eyes widened suddenly.

A threesome?

This wasn’t just… messing around?

This was a… threesome?

“Eric… can we talk i-in the hallway for a minute please?” I asked, standing.

Eric followed me out into the hallway and closed the door. “What’s wrong?”

“Threesome?” I exclaimed, quietly as I could.

“I-I… yeah? Why not?”

“B-because we’re married and haven’t had sex in ages. If I can’t bear to have sex with you, how can I with Asher?”

“You’ve known him longer than you’ve known me.” Eric pointed out.

“I c-can’t… I…” I whispered. “He… I…”

“Look… if you don’t want him to… if you don’t want to do this, it’ll go away. But if you do… its okay.” He played with my hair, smiling.

“Am… I just…” I stuttered, and then sighed softly feeling sick to my stomach. “What can it hurt, right?”

“Right.” He smiled. “What can it hurt?”

I nodded. “Alright, then. Let’s do this thing.” I pushed the door open, got on the bed, and after taking two deep breaths I pressed my lips to Asher, forcing my tongue into his mouth roughly. He seemed taken aback by my action, and I knew I was. Eric got on the bed behind me and I heard shuffling in our drawer. He was getting lube.

I felt my stomach twisting in knots and I ran my hand down Asher’s body and took him in my hands just for something to focus on. It was like being fifteen again, having sex with older guys just because I could.

Asher moaned out as I stroked him and pumped him. I didn’t even look back at Eric, I didn’t want to see his expression while I gave my best friend a hand job. This shouldn’t even be happening, this wasn’t okay…

But it was happening. And it was too late to stop it now.

I slid my hand up Asher’s length one more time before pulling my hand back from him, leaving him hard and hungry for more. I could see it in his eyes. I turned away from him after giving him a small smirk and faced Eric.

“Okay, are we doing this?” Eric asked, looking at me.

I nodded and bit my lip. “Yeah, I’m ready.”

I laid down on the bed, knowing this was going to hurt like hell. I was fourteen the last time I’d been on bottom, and I was now almost twenty. “Do you need help?” I asked.

“I don’t know.” He bit his lip as well. “How much lube do I need?”

I took the bottle, pouring how much he needed into the palm of his hand.

He dipped his index finger into the lube on his hand and then positioned his finger at my entrance, carefully climbing onto me. “You’re going to be okay?”

I nodded, putting my hands on his shoulders.

He slid his finger into me and I moaned out, closing my eyes and arching my hips up into his. He pushed the finger in farther and I buried my head in the crook of his neck, moaning out once again.

He pulled his finger out, only to push it back in once again seconds later.

“You can put the second one in now.” I told him quietly.

He nodded, pulled his fingers out, and put more lube onto them. I grunted and let out a very tiny whimper when two of his fingers worked their way into my butt.

His fingers pushed into me, farther each time, and I let out quiet whimpers at the not-so-familiar feeling. It was almost like being a virgin again, but not being one… if that makes any sense.

“Ouch.” I hissed as his fingers began to scissor me.

“Sorry.” He whispered. “Are you not ready for that, or—?”

“No. I mean, yes… That’s… yeah.” I nodded. “That’s good.”

He continued to move his fingers around in me and I gasped out quietly as my body got used to the feeling and it became more enjoyable.

“Are you ready now?” he asked again, kissing my cheek.

I looked at him, took a deep breath, and nodded as his fingers slid out of me. I watched him coating himself with lubricant unsurely, glancing up at me every few seconds.

“That’s good.” I said, grasping his hands. “Now just… slide in.”

I relaxed my body and he easily slid into me. I grimaced in pain, burying my head in his chest. This hurt much worse than I remembered, but it had been a long time since I’d done this.

“Are you alright?” he asked me quietly.

I nodded into his chest, gasping out and groaning into his skin. My head then nuzzled in the crook of his neck and he pulled out of me, only to slide in much slower than the first time.

I sighed and felt myself relaxing. It was beginning to hurt less, but not by much.

“Are you sure you’re alright?” Eric whispered, brushing some hair from my face.

“Yeah.” I nodded.

“You’re beautiful.” He smiled and pressed kisses to my face, making my heart flutter. Somehow hearing it from him, now, made me want to believe it.

“Thank you.” I whispered, and then moaned quietly as he pushed into me and pulled out of me again.

He smiled at me again and I began raising my hips up to meet his thrusts, creating friction between us.

“Oh God.” he moaned, continuing to thrust in and out of me.

Fuuuck.” I gasped out as he hit a spot in me that made me shudder.

It didn’t even register in my mind that Asher was now fucking my husband. All I could think about was how much pain I was in yet how it made me feel so good when Eric pushed that spot in me, sending shudders throughout my spine and making the entire world and everything that was bothering me go away.

Each one of Asher’s thrusts into Eric caused him to tense up. I felt my hands roaming Eric’s chest. I was trying—in vain—to ignore Asher, but it was pretty hard because he was groaning as well as Eric and I. I tried mentally shaking the thoughts from my head, but they were still there. I was, essentially, having sex with two people. My best friend and my husband.

Eric groaned in my ear and his thrusts became quicker as he got more aroused by whatever Asher was doing to him. I continued gasping and moaning into his neck, my eyes now linked with Asher’s dark ones. I could still feel Eric’s body pushing into mine with each of Asher’s thrusts into my husband.

It seemed like only seconds later, but I knew it had to be longer, Eric let out a low moan and came inside me. My muscles tightened around him and I felt an orgasm wash over me. My body was in complete utter bliss…

And then it was over.

Asher had come too and we all untangled ourselves from each other and I stared around the room, looking anywhere but at them.

It took a while, but after a few minutes I was no longer in pain. At least, too much pain to move around. I pushed myself up, pulled on my boxers, and left the room heading towards the bathroom silently. I closed and locked the door, then threw myself onto the floor and began instantly throwing up into the toilet.

I knew fully well I had agreed, but I felt violated. I felt violated, fat, ugly, and I felt like dying. Everything that I had been worrying about ever since college started flooding up, taking over me.

“Aiden!” Eric called. “Aiden, what’s going on? Are you alright?”

I coughed and sat up. “I’m fine. I’ll be out in a minute!” I shouted back, flushing the toilet.

He tried to open the door, but couldn’t since it was locked. He sighed. “Why’s the door locked?”

“I’m using the bathroom!” I snapped, becoming annoyed. “I’ll be out in a minute!”

Eric sighed and I heard footsteps getting further away.

He had left me here, knowing something was wrong… he’d just left.

My tears began to fall. He didn’t love me anymore. He couldn’t love me. If he had, he wouldn’t have left. He would have barged in, got the key and come in… if he had loved me, he wouldn’t have had sex with my best friend.

My shoulders began to shake as I sobbed, no longer able to see from the tears that blurred my vision.

Everything was falling apart. Each and every thing in my life was crumbling before me and there wasn’t a damn thing I could do to stop it.


This sex between Asher and Eric and the threesome is NOT something I’ve just thrown in to please readers. I don’t throw in random sex scenes because honestly, I hate writing them with a passion. It plays a huge part in the end of this story. This took so long to post because I have rewritten it about ten times. Dead serious. I hope you enjoy it.