Status: Complete.

You've Got So Much Love in You

For You, I Will.

As I stepped into my disastrous kitchen, cereal and milk were spilled all over, including on Zac's pants.

"You pissed yourself over cereal," I laughed. His eyes widened as he glared at me.

"Actually, your damn rugs are my problem. I tripped over one!"

"Watch your feet instead of Kaitlyn's face!" I giggled.

Before Zac could say another word, Hayley burst through the door, a dominant smile on her face.

She bounded over to me and wrapped her arms around me tightly. I secured my arms around her small waist and placed a soft kiss on the milky skin of the crook of her neck.

Her face looked so peaceful as I pulled away from her neck to look into her eyes.

"You mesmerize me," she commented as I traced my fingers along her spine.

"You make me fall in love every time I look at you."

Zac and Kaitlyn started snickering in the background, reminding us we had an audience.

I let go quickly. She looked a tad disappointed at the gesture.

"Y'all ruin my special moments," Hayley complained, slouching her arms at her sides and walking back into the living room.

"Not our fault!" Kaitlyn called to her. Hayley gave no response. I assumed she probably was ignoring Kaitlyn, possibly because she didn't like her.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the living room. Hayley was sprawled out on the couch.

"Tired?" I asked, sitting on the edge of the table.

"Sort of," she was distant in a way. Her eyes were darkened to a deep, murky green. The way her mouth barely moved as she spoke, seemed to hold anger.

"What's the matter?" I pressed anxiously. My sudden yearn to comfort her grew as I took in the abnormal expression on her face.

She nodded toward the kitchen. Kaitlyn.

"What's wrong with Kaitlyn?" I whispered, scooting closer to her.

"I just get a bad vibe from her. She seems like she's after you or something," Hayley murmured. Her eyes met mine and told me that she wasn't lying.

I couldn't help but laugh at her assumptions. Me and Kaitlyn? No way.

"You should know by now I'm not going anywhere, Hayley."

"I do know that but it's still awkward. Seriously, she's after my fiance."

"She's after Zac, not me. I'm happily taken."

"We'll see then," Hayley said quietly. I rolled my eyes.

"Hayley I'm not going anywhere. How can I prove that to you?"

"A kiss once in awhile would be nice," she turned away from me. Man, this chick was hard to please sometimes.

"Okay, got it. Anything else?"

"Maybe something to show that you're... not available?"

"Hayley, you know I don't like people spending money on me."

"Please," she pleaded.

"I have a feeling I don't have a choice."

"You don't," she grinned. What was she up to?

"Well, get on with it. Now I'm curious."

She reached into her back pocket, pulling out a shining silver ring. She pulled my left hand and slid it on my ring finger, above her purity ring.

"I don't write speeches well and you know that but, I love you, so much. Hell, that's all I'm sure of in my life, is that you, are the only one I'll ever love this much, and you, are the only one I can picture myself growing old with. You're my best friend. It feels right when I'm with you, and that feeling is unexplainable. I love the feeling of your arms around me. It's protective and comforting at the same time and I don't think I've ever met someone as gentle as you, but yet you're so protective. You can be sincere and sweet, yet fun loving. You're protective but you give me my freedom and I know that's hard for you sometimes but trust me, I'll never stray. Not when I have you to come home to," she leaned over, her lips capturing mine. It felt like our first kiss all over again.

My mind didn't even have time to process what happened. All I could do was replay her words over and over again in my mind. It was like the broken record that I didn't want to fix. The way she'd worded it, it was different. It pointed out flaws but at the same time, depended on the good parts about me.

I came to a conclusion as my brain went in circles.

I was undoubtedly, irreversibly, heels over head in love with Hayley Williams.

And as long as I lived, she would never, ever have to be alone or be afraid again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Back. :) You miss me? Just kidding. Anyway, it was a snow day so I decided I'd update. 10 days is much too long.
Enjoy the chapter and have a happy holiday. :)