Destined To Be

The Mall

Kody’s P.O.V.

As I woke up I remembered that I was going to the mall with Steven today. I hurriedly got out of bed and hopped off to the shower. I turned on the water and hopped in, the flow was nice and warm. The rush of the warm clear liquid was all I needed to be awakened.
Once I got out I raped a towel around my waist and headed for my room. My boarder collie Jimmy came running up to me. I could tell he wanted to play but instead he ripped my towel off of me. At that exact moment my mom came out of her room.

“Kody you should go ...oh god” she said.

“MOM!! turn around” I said yelling trying to cover up my manhood.

“I am so sorry Kody I won’t ever talk of this again, I’m so sorry.” She told me.

“Yeah whatever” I mumbled while walking away.

I decided to where my tight black jeans, and a HIM shirt. I grabbed a pair of my green chucks a put those on. Lastly I put on my DEAD! sweatshirt.

I ran down the stairs on my way to see the love of my life. We decided to meet at the corner of my street and the next. I walked down the road to see him waiting for me. I started to run until I got there.

“Hey Steve what’s up?” I questioned.

“Nothing just waiting for you.” He replied. Aw he’s so sweet

“That’s exactly why I love you.” I told him.

“So you ready to go to the mall?” I asked.

“Yeah let’s go” he said.

We spent a few hours at the mall in stores such as Hot Topic, F.Y.E., and the Disney Store. When I got home I went up to my room and laid down in bed, instantly falling asleep.

_____________________________

(A/N) This will probably be my last update until school is over for me but dont worry it's only 13 days.