I Take My Chances at Truck Stops and State Lines

Chapter Two

I woke up about 5 hours later to an earsplitting scream. It scared me so much, that I fell out of bed... and I'm on the top bunk. Lucky me. To put the sprinkle on top of the cherry, as I got up, the screeching monster that woke me up, tackled me down to the ground. That's going to leave a bruise.

I look down at the thing clutch to me, and notice it isn't a thing. It's only Alison.

OH MY GOD IT'S ALISON!
I start screaming as well, and about 3 minutes later the guys couldn't take it anymore.

"VALENTINA AND ALISON. SHUT THE FUCK UP, OTHERWISE YOU'RE GOING TO SLEEP ON THE ROOF." Ryan yelled over our screaming.

"AHHHHH, I MISSED YOU RYAN!" Alison tackled him to the ground as well.

"Yes, it's nice to see you also Alison. I see that you haven't changed." He said with a grin.

"But of course!" Alison said, "Well, I'm hungry, the bus is still stopped, and were at a gas station on the state line! LETS GET CANDY. Valentina! Spencer! LET US GO!"

"CANDY!" Spencer yelled, and ran off of the bus.

"Yay!" I exclaimed, "Candy! Yum."

We get off of the bus, and Spencer and Alison make a bee-line to the store part, where as I take my time. I go to the soda part, and get about 5 blue Monsters. I love those things. I go to find my friends in the candy isle, but run into someone.

"Oh! Sorry, I wasn't paying any attention to where I was going." I looked up. There standing in front of me (and towering over me) was the most gorgeous guy I had ever seen in my life. He had wavy brown hair,and wore clothes that seemed to be from American Apperal or something of the sort. Either way, he was totally cute.

"No, It's my fault, i kind of sneaked behind you there. My name's William by the way. And you are..?" He asked politely.

"Oh. Valentina. Valentina Ross."

"As in Ryan's little sister?" He asked.

"Yes. As in Ryan's little sister." I laughed.

"That's cool. Alison never shuts up about you, it's nice to finally meet you." He said.

"Ah, you must the William Beckett then. Yes she's never quiet is she?" I say.

"That's not nice. I'm right here you know." Alison says from behind us.

"Well, at least she isn't lying, Alison." William countered, grinning.

"Spencerrrrr, Will's being meannn." Alison whines.

"I know. He's being very rude at the moment. I think we should leave them with their bitterness." Spencer replied.

"Yes, I think we should. I'm going to go attempt to learn Guitar Hero for the umpteenth time. See you soon, Val?" Alison asked.

"Most deff. I can't wait for Brendon to hear the clicking of the guitar and challenge you, kick your ass, then make you do something completely hilarious. God knows what, that boys mind has a mind of its own." I said laughing.

"Yea well..." Alison mumbled and started to walk out the door.

"Just not strip Guitar Hero, okay Alison?" William said laughing.

"Oh yes. Because I would totally do that." Alison said rolling her eyes and walked out the door with Spencer.

"So... Like Monster I'm guessing?" William asked me.

"You guessed right." I replied.

"Well, do you think the Panic! boys would mind if i crash in their bus tonight? Something tells me this is going to be one hell of a day." William said.

"No, they wouldn't mind." I say.

"Awesome."

I payed for my now somewhat warm Monsters, and went out to the bus with William, and something told me, that he was going to be right about today.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alison wrote this one too(: