I'll Swim the Ocean for You

Chapter 10

Mason rested his forehead to mine and was smiling down at me.
“Sorry.” He said winking. I couldn’t help but giggle. “Yeah I did it!” Mason said jumping up and down in circles. I burst out laughing as Will bent down.
“Is he okay?”
“No, not he’s not.”
“He’s perfect for you Blaire.” He said smiling and standing back up in the right position smiling. I ran up to Mason to stop him from jumping and he gave me a huge hug.
“Feeling better?” I asked him smiling up at his sudden happiness.
“A little.” He said pecking my lips as I saw a girl, about 5’3 with black hair, with a thick pink highlight on the side of her face, along with her bangs. There was also a girl with black and brown hair, that was about 5’3. Bryan was practically drooling over the black haired girl, while William put his arm around the other girl pecking her lips.
“This is Hannah, my girlfriend. Hannah this is Mason and his girlfriend Blaire. That’s Blaire’s brother Bryan, and the other guys are Martin, Johnny, and Paul.”
“Hi everyone.” She said waving to everyone.
"Hi, I'm Kayla." The black haired girl said waving.
"Hi Kayla, I'm Bryan how are you." Bryan said walking over to her starting a conversation. Just then out of the corner of my eye, I saw pink hair that belonged to one person. Nikki.
I turned, which caused Mason to turn looking in the direction I was looking. Nikki was wearing a plain black dress, but the only thing I noticed, was she was smiling.
That has been a first. We waited a couple minutes, as Brendon, Spencer, Jon, and Ryan walked in behind her. I looked up at Mason questioning why they were there and then I realized where we were and he smiled down at me, putting his arm around my waist.
“Hi guys.” Pete Wentz called. “Blaire!” Pete called running to Blaire and hugging me.
“Hey Blaire. Catch.” Bryan said throwing me two water bottles. I nodded a thanks and took a big gulp of water, as Mason was finishing telling Pete about all of the events that had happened on the past tours. I handed Mason his water bottle, and he copied my actions and looked around the room. When you think about it, it was only 9:30. Metro Station could possibly make it to the event. Just when that crossed my mind 3 boys burst through the door. I turned around smiled and got Mason’s attention. He gasped and smiled the biggest smile he’s smiled ever since I said yes to being his girlfriend. I missed that smile. I smiled looking up and him and he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.
“Its about time you guys showed up.” Mason said smiling.
“Sorry Mason, we didn’t freak you out or anything?” Blake answered earning a glare from Mason. I looked up at him and shot him a smile and soon felt two arms pick me up off the ground. Ryan Ross.
“Let me down Ryan, I’m serious.” I said while he had me high in the air spinning me around. “Let me down!”
“Ryan let her down!” Mason said walking towards Ryan glaring. “She said let her down!”
“Okay.” He said setting me down to my feet and crashing his lips to mine. Mason pulled him off as Trace did a responsible thing for once and got security, Pete, and Bryan. Soon everyone was over, while security talked to Ryan about ‘how to treat a girl’ and Mason ran over to me and picked me up to put me in a chair before I got dizzy. He sat down and sat me on his lap, wrapping his arms around me. Ryan Ross is the biggest jerk I have ever met. For once, I wanted to thank Trace, but I knew it’d get to his head, and he’d do something stupid, so I decided to wait. He was just on and off nice. He was hated by most of the tour, and for the rest of eternity will have anything he did hanging over his head. Then, of course one of my favorite upcoming artists’ walks through the door. Christofer Drew.
“Hi, I’m guessing you’re some of the other bands, Christofer Drew, Neversaynever!”
“Oh, hi, Mason Musso, Metro Station.” Mason said politely. All I needed was someone to hold me, and he knew that.
“And she is?”
“Blaire Donahue, Bryan Donahue from Boys Like Girls---“
“Wife?”
“Little sister…” I said staring at Bryan. He was cracking up laughing.
“Hi I’m Bryan.” He said shaking Christofer’s hand.
“Blaire, can we go talk outside for a minute?” Mason asked me with a pleading look in his eye.
“Sure.” I said standing up. He stood up grabbed my hand, and we walked outside closing the door behind us. As soon as the door clicked closed I was pushed against the wall, Mason’s lips on mine. He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine.
“Sorry, Ryan got to do it, so I wanted to too.” He said smiling. I kissed him once more before sliding down the wall, sitting down next to the door. Mason sat down beside me and put an arm around me, pulling me toward him. He kissed my forehead, and we watched random things, talking about anything that came to mind. I looked down at my watch 9:45pm. They would probably pull us in soon. Paparazzi usually gets there at 9:55 pm on late night shows, so we were in the clear. Soon I felt the door hit my foot.
“Ow.” I said to let whoever opening the door know someone’s behind it. I moved my feet as Bryan walked out.
“Sorry, sis, they need us to get our seats, we’re up front.” Bryan said walking off.
“You okay Mason?” I asked he was smiling a little too much. I knew something was troubling him, other than relationship drama. He looked up and shrugged. “Nervous?” I asked and he nodded. I kissed his cheek and we walked toward the many rows of seats. We walked all the way down, where I was placed between my brother, and Mason. I grabbed Mason’s hand when we got to the last row, sending him a smile to lighten his mood. It didn’t work. I knew he was nervous to see how fans saw them as. Because if they didn’t win, I know he’ll think Metro Station is fake. Mason sat down taking a deep breath, as I sat between him and my brother.
“Hi guys, I’m Fred, I run this thing, would you and your dates mind, if we changed a rule around?” We all nodded our heads and shrugged our shoulders. “The dates have to stay seated during the event.” We all nodded and as he walked off I sent Mason a sympathetic look and he just smiled and pecked my lips.
“Okay! And now, for the ‘Artist of The Year’ award. We’ve had many nominations, and thanks to you guys, the ones with the most votes we’re nominated, and voted for. So your nominee’s are…” Pete Wentz yelled into the microphone. “Panic At The Disco!....” Pete said pausing for the 30 second music video clip between the band names. “The Academy Is…....Boys Like Girls…..and Metro Station!” he said earning the screams of millions of teenagers. I looked over at Mason and set him a smile, grabbing his hand for reassurance.
“You guys voted, and The Artist Of The Year is….” Pete said looking over at Mason, who was basically on the edge of his seat. Pete opened an envelope and suddenly smiled. “Metro Station!” he screamed into the microphone, with Mason, Trace, Blake, and Anthony standing up, goofy grins on their faces. I stretched out my legs, waiting for them to get to the stage before pulling them back before a camera man tripped over my foot.
“Wow…Thanks guys!” Mason said smiling having to take breaks in between words for all of the young girls screaming. He whispered something to Trace and Trace took over the speech, leaving Mason giggling at the overreacting teenagers.
“Wow, I know who Mason wants to thank, but I’ll leave that to be his duty.” Trace said smiling. “I of course want to thank the entire band, Boys Like Girls, and every person who has listened to one song off our record. Every one.” He said out of words. Mason walked up to the microphone, with the girls still screaming, but he continued seeing as it wouldn’t stop.
“I wanna thank Blaire Donahue, my wonderful girlfriend, her brother Bryan Donahue, and all of Boys Like Girls, Paramore, The Academy Is…, a couple people from Panic At The Disco, who have helped us get this far, thanks to Pete Wentz for being Pete Wentz.” He said smiling as Blake and Ant said their thanks, because they all wanted to thank different people, but no one said they couldn’t. They walked off the stage as the outro to the show played, and teenage girls piled single file out of the auditorium. Mason ran up to me and I ran up to him. He picked me up in a hug and spun me around, kissing my lips.
“I’m so proud of you Mason!” I said kissing his cheek again. Boys Like Girls won 2 awards, while Metro Station won one, but before we left there was a voice booming over the speakers.
“Now this is a small award, we put the answers on mtv.com, but this is ‘singer of the year’ and they are…Ryan Ross, Brendon Urie, Martin Johnson, Mason Musso, William Beckett, and Christofer Drew.” I looked up to Mason who had a confused look on his face still looking up at the mystery person announcing the names. “The winner is….Mason Musso!” I looked up at Mason, who was told to go to another table to get his award, so I walked with him. I gave him another hug, with him kissing my forehead as we found the table and he put his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek while we were waiting for the people to get the trophies.
“I’m so proud of you Mason.” I said smiling as he kissed my lips.
“I’m glad.” He said smiling kissing me again, then getting his trophy as we walked out the back doors to the limos. I fell asleep in the limo, and woke up in my bed, curled up next to Mason, with his arms around my waist. I sighed and went back to sleep, remembering the events, and the smile on his face that I hadn’t remembered.
“I love you Blaire.” I heard Mason whisper in my ear sending shivers down my spine.
“I love you too Mason.” I whispered back, falling back asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
More later. I cant keep my eyes open.
I woke up at 6:10 am and now its 1:17am.
I need sleep.
Night.
:)
Gimme a couple comments.
I will post the picture of Kayla [TouchHerRightBack] later, I have no energy.
-> B